Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kumo Graveyard (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:35 pm
Turning around Kit looked at Jedi. "Yeah?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:37 pm
"what happened earlier? i heard some commotion down by oaks."  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:40 pm
"zann...Got bit and has a curse mark..."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:41 pm
the black figure saw the 2 people. he turned invisible and continued looking. he would take this risk to find it.  

skywerwolf

skywerwolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:45 pm
the figure recognized the name and he had heard legends of a curse mark. he wondered if he could absorb it or some of it. he listined while still looking.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:54 pm
jedi grew angry. "zann must be captured, we cant let him do anything yet." Then jedi turned to the figure. "you look familiar, who are you?"  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

skywerwolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:57 pm
the figure stopped. he had become invisible to human eyes. and that fact that he looked nothing like his host either ment it was a mistake or this odd person could see him as a spirt. he quickly sunk into the ground and found a small tunnel. this must be what he was looking for.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:01 pm
Kit just stood their looking at the sky. Not saying another word.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:03 pm
Jedi's sharingan never failed him so this was who he thought but he shrugged it off. "im guessing this means you know who the giver of the curses is then." Jedi turned to kit as he asked this.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:04 pm
"No i dont..But zann has one."  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

skywerwolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:06 pm
the figure saw what he wanted. it was a large orb of green fire. lost chakra. he pressed the orb with his hands. it dissapered. he sat down there and waited for them to finsih. (be on later i may have my guy help you.)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:07 pm
"hmm. if you see him again then stop him at all costs, and i think youve been chunin long enough so i will personally talk to Susumu about you becoming jonin."  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:10 pm
"Okay..Thats great." kit said. Hoping down from the tree he walked out of the graveyard.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:12 pm
Jedi walked out after him with a suspicious feeling about whats been going on.  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:31 pm
Kit enterd the Gravyard and walked to his training area. A place where he hand made everything. He smiled upon reaching the area. It was just beyond the gravstones and dead trees. It was a small lush area filled with plants and a small shrine in the middle. Kneeling infront of the shirne Kit began to pray. "Dear father....I wish for your protection and your forgiveness. My thoughts of lte have been most unpleasureable. Ever since Zann got the power of the cursed seal i have wanted the same power. I have been doing research on such things and found i have only a 60% chance of living through such an ordeal. I want this power. I want it more then anything i have ever had. But the risk could potentially kill me. Please i ask for your guidance." He stayed knelt down and began to medidtate on the grass.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff