Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Back to School Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

School?
Ahhhh run away
57%
 57%  [ 4 ]
Hooray (What are you smoking?)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Whatever
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:02 pm
Scourch heard Emerald and said,"Shut up, you're the one who's short a few screws."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:04 pm
Emerald eyes glowed and flipped the blecher he was sitting on upside down. "Wow...I didnt even think you would here me from that far."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Destiney raised her hand.  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:05 pm
Scourch rubbed his head and yelled,"What the heck you psyco."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:07 pm
"Huh what did you say I dont understand....because I must be sooo stupid." Emerald got up of the bleachers and onto the backetball court.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:09 pm
Metara looked over at Destiney. "Yes?" She asked.

Azar continued his staring contest with the wall. He raised his eyes to the clock, willing it to go faster.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:11 pm
"If we broke any of those rules what would happen." Destiney wanteed to know.  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:13 pm
Scourch got up and yelled,"I SAID YOU'RE A FREAKIN PSYCOPATH SO GET A LIFE."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:15 pm
Emerald grabbed a dodgeball on the ground. She threw it as ahrd as she could at his face. "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!"  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:18 pm
Metara said, "Well you would be sent to the principal. You might get detention. If you do something really bad, we might suspend you or even expel you. There are other rules such as now sneaking around the campus after dark, no fighting, and such."

Azar wondered what would happen if he pulled a prank. It would definitely put some amusement. A perfect prank began forming in his mind.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:19 pm
Destiney put her head on the table. "Great...." She wispered. "Why were we sent here again?"

Maya shrugged  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:22 pm
Scourch dodged the ball and laid down after yelling,"FINE!"

Kalvin followed Emerald and said,"I don't understand are you and that boy enimies."

Flare slumped in his seat and sighed as all his ideas for late night parties were swept away.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:25 pm
Metara began to speak again. "This year will be a combination of biology, physics, and geology. We'll start with biology."

Azar put his hands under the table. Dark energy flowed from his hands and formed into a snake. The black snake floated in the air. Azar mouthed some words to it, "Go and get her." He glanced over at the teacher. The shadow snake slipped on to the ground and began slithering quietly towards Metara's feet. Azar watched.

Metara felt cold brush against her feet. Looking down, she let out a scream as she saw a black snake at her feet.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:26 pm
Emerald shrugged. "I dont know, he just hates me maybe you should ask Scou..." Emeralds eyes widened. She noticed a girl lying on the floor bleeding. She backed away and saw the figure fade. "Yea...anyway ask Scourch."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:29 pm
Kalvin looked over to Scourch and said,'I don't believe he feels like talking right now."

Flare spotted the snake and got up the block the teacher.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:33 pm
Maya sighed. She got up and picked up the snake letting it out the window. She sat down.

Destiney giggled and got back to serious.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emerald shrugged. "He is kinda anti-social after we yell." She started seeing figures apear everywere. "Um Kalvin I have to go...to the bathroom." She ran down the hall. "Something happened here." She said to herself.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff