Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Arena: Come if You Dare ((OPEN, and always ACCEPTING)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darc_Star_Blue

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:43 pm
"Oh really? Well, then maybe we should get started. Who wants to fight me?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:17 am
((I'm back sorry i though i wasn't able to get on but i can))
"hahaha," Elandru laughed, "Sorandati i love how serious you get when it comes to your stupid mansion. I'll fight anyone right now...If you weaklings," and he stared directly at Spaceraven when he said this, " aren't scared to fight me!" Elandru looked around for a minute then said, "and Darc Star we might have to do the date another time."  

Elandru Dark Angel

Darc_Star_Blue

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:46 pm
"I don't mind having the date at a later time, and besides, I want to fight now. And that includes you, Elandru. I want to see for myself your powers, and yours too, Sorandati."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:51 pm
"fine ill move right behind meand the door is still open"then proceds to laugh evily."and who says im human?"Spaceraven finishes  

Srenas

Elandru Dark Angel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:29 pm
"dammit", elandru said, "am i the only ********' human here? if u wanna fight me then lets go." He then teleported the four of them to the arena. "so who first?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:11 pm
Sorandati shrugged.

"I'm... kinda half-human, if that counts," she replied, drawing on a new cigarette as she lounged on her throne. "Not really though." Then she shot Elandru a look. "And if you built that entire ******** place using nothing but your own will, you'd be serious about it too." She dragged on her cigarette again. "The fights are one-on-one. Whoever's not fighting sit your a** up in the stands and watch. Or just go back to the mansion. Whatever."  

LovetoCauseMayhem

Elandru Dark Angel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:21 pm
"OK then..." Elandru said," so who's fighting?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:23 pm
"I'll fight you." She started to step forward, but stopped. "Wait a sec...I'll only fight you if you don't mind. I mean, you did just ask me out..."  

Darc_Star_Blue

Elandru Dark Angel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:25 pm
"well that's lovely," elandru said," and i have no problem with it...I won't hold back if you think I will you're wrong!!" He than shot a glare at SpaceRaven," guess you'll have to wait till later weakling." then he laughed and prepared for battle.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:29 pm
"Fine by me, I won't either!" She then walked right up to him. "Hope I amuse you, with what I can tell from my scan, I can't hope to do much else."  

Darc_Star_Blue

Srenas

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:33 pm
"Oh realy? hmm I think I have more ideas than you"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:34 pm
"what do ideas have anything to do with it?" he stared at spaceraven for a second than added,"dumbass mother ******** dont know why but i don't like you!" He said in a very angry voice. "so...are we starting?"  

Elandru Dark Angel

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:46 pm
Sorandati shot Raven a look.

"Raven, go sit in the stands," she stated. "If you interfere, I'll shove something sharp up you where the sun don't shine." She turned her gaze to Star and Elandru. "Hey Mr. Undead. Calm down. I'll start you both off when Raven gets his a** out of the battle field."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:49 pm
"GOD DAMIT I WANNA FIGHT TOO FINE IM NEXT"then goes up too the stands  

Srenas

Elandru Dark Angel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:51 pm
"immature b*****d..."he said as spaceraven walked away," so ready to fight darc star?"  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games