Welcome to Gaia! ::

ThE Rock Lee Guild (A Naruto Fan Guild)

Back to Guilds

Reply RPing and Fanfics
A Role play. Come and show off your Role playing skillz! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ilvecoffee

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:12 pm
I see Lily get knocked unconcious and i get mad.
"You shouldn't have done that", i start to growl and then i pull out my katana and swing it around my head toward them. The first girl easily grabbed the katana and as soon a she grabbed it i activated my jutsu
"Fire technique: Birth of flames jutsu and then the person burst into flames.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:07 pm
In my dream I was floating seeing faces of my dead father, my new friend... of sasuke....... I kept floating.... then I remembered my new friends "unstable" state. I fought the darkness.....  

Lily127

ilvecoffee

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:03 pm
Then i stated to lose control. A reddish chackra surrounded me and two cat ears and a chackra tail formed out of the glowing mass. I grew fangs and my eyes turned yellow with black slits. THen everything went black....  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:54 pm
I slowly came awake to see her freakin out and the two people fleeing. I hide in a tree and use a concealment jutsu, that covers smell and disguses me. THen I move the tree roots to capture her arms and legs, while emmiting a sleeping spore from a few specific flowers to calm her, "FOCUS, You can fight this!" I yell to her.  

Lily127

ilvecoffee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:27 pm
I try to fight the darkness that's overcoming me but i can't do it.
'I'm not strong enough', i start to think but then Naruto flashes in my mind and so does
gaara. Then the chackra starts to receede and my facial features turn back to normal. Then i fall down to the ground blacking out...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:36 pm
I come into view behind here, releasing all the roots, vines and genjutsu. "THat took a lot out of me. Your full of surprises kira, arent you?" I pick her up and trudge through a door. As soon as we came in paramedics checked our wounds and put us into two seperate rooms where we would wait to see who else made it. "I wonder if Kira is okay?" I say, before drifting off to sleep.  

Lily127

ilvecoffee

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:23 am
(Dream)
Kira was walking through the halls of a dark building. then all of the sudden a door appeared. She opeaned the door and walked through and saw Lily and gaara kissing.
"W-what are you doing you knew i liked him', kira said crying.
"Please, as if you could handle him Garra need's a real woman", lily said then went back to kissing him. Then they broke the kiss and gaara said "your just not good enough".
Then Kira woke up screaming.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:48 am
I run into Kira's room, and look around with a sword in hand, "Are you okay? Is anyone in here?" I say looking around, peering in the closet.  

Lily127

ilvecoffee

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:39 pm
I see Lily run into the room and I sighed in relief realizing it was just a dream. "Oh it was just a bad dream", i say to her relieved.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:00 pm
I looked at her and say, "You scream because of a bad dream?" THen I smile and say, "Tell me what it was about.... PLEASE?"  

Lily127

ilvecoffee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:59 pm
"Oh-ho-ho no you'd just laugh at me", i said  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:09 am
"Try me" I say, then pause and whisper, "I probaly will, but with you, not at you... ok maybe a little at you." I smile jokingly.  

Lily127

ilvecoffee

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:42 pm
Then i sighed in defeat. "Okay well basically you were making out with .......Gaara and you said i wasn't good enough for him", I said to her embarresed.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:33 pm
I laugh, "Red head? Hes SO not my type! One, he wears make up, a little wierd, ya know? Two, hes to, whats the word, well hes creepy!. But if you like the red head go ahead. I just wondor where he got the tatoo." I smile and then say, " You want to go down to the practice room, we should start traing for whats coming up, and it would be great to have someone as good as you." I smile and then walk to the door waiting.  

Lily127

ilvecoffee

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:57 am
"Okay", I say then run after her. When i catch up to her i say."Do you think Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke will be there?". 'And also Gaara', I think.  
RPing and Fanfics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff