Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Favorite Video Game Quote Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ta-kun the pyro

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:04 am
"Just looking at you is making me sober" - Reno, FFVII  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:09 am
"There are other world's out there-"
"-And we're going"
-Joshua and Neku, lvl three fusion psych.

"Follow my my lead"
"Screw That!"
Joshua+ Neku lvl1 fusion.

-The World Ends With You.  

Karak15

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:26 am
"This is subtracting from my arts and crafts time."
"You zetta sons of digits!"
"3.14159265358979323846264338327950288419716939937 510582097494459230781640628620899862803482534211 706798214808651328230664709384460955058223172535940812848111!"
Sho Minamimoto AKA the Grim Heaper AKA pi-face AKA tabooty  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:41 am
"Got a smoke? No, got a gun..." RE4
"Small world,eh?" RE4
"Here's the Big Cheese..." RE4
Just because of this.  

The Rawk Hawk

Fashionable Nerd

6,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200

KeyBlader1

Thieving Rogue

16,140 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:24 am
"This is so good... I mean bad, yeah, bad. I've got a bad reputation to uphold."-SBCG4AP
"So zetta slow!"-The World ends with you
"Damn you, Reality!"-The Simpsons Game
"A Pirate I was meant to be, trim the sales and roam the sea!"-Curse of Monkey Island
"You fight like a dairy farmer," "How appropriote, you fight like a cow!"- Secret of Monkey Island
"Remember, only use pyrokenisis when it's really necisary, or really entertaining, and if you're doing it to impress the ladies, make sure that they're not wearing to much hairspray."-Psyconauts
...and almost any other qoute from a Tim Schafer game
"Dinner!"-Do I even have to say it?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:40 am
KeyBlader1

"Remember, only use pyrokenisis when it's really necisary, or really entertaining, and if you're doing it to impress the ladies, make sure that they're not wearing to much hairspray."-Psyconauts

Lolz  

Ta-kun the pyro

Zylo Allouette

6,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:55 am
KitsuneSaria
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"If I looked as good as you, I could run a different kind of business...heh he heh..."
-Poe Salesman from Ocarina of Time

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:18 pm

"Ready to die?"
"Then die!"
-Neku and Shiki Level 1 fusion.

There was also another quote about Mr. Piggy or something.

What the Pho

Rachetgirl11

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:45 pm
"Bless The Crystals!"
-Pretty much everyone from FF1.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:32 pm
"I will pickle your head like an egg!" -dwarf from Radiata Stories... can't remember his name...

"Damn Otaku" -beam katana lady from no more heroes  

Karak15

Raui_Anakos

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:36 am
Karak15
Radiata

"It says it in the Knights Charter that two knights are like family!" - Jack Russel  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:39 am
Mallow: "Why didn't you stop him?" (Or something)

Random Toad "guard": "Because I left my bazooka at home, sheesh."  

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

purrfectwerecat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:06 am
I've had plenty of things. From Conker's Bad Fur Day:

Conker! Conker! Conker! That's you boy! You are dead. You are dead. Dead as a dodo. Deader than anyhting e-- *megaphone squeal*
I can't be arsed with this rediculious contraption. Who's bloody idea was this anyway? Right. Hello there. My name's Gregg, the Grim Reaper. And don't laugh.

Aren't you a bit short to be a grim reaper?

Well How many grim reapers have you met before mate? What am I supposed to look like?

uh yeah... good point, well made.

Right. Let's see now.... Conker.... Surname?

The Squirrel.

The squirrel... The Squirrel. Oh bloddy hell you would have to be a sodding squirrel wouldn't you.

Why is there a problem with that?

Why yes there is actually. It's like those blody cats! Such a pain in the arse. You're one of those special cases.

Oh really?

Yes. Apparently, according to the 'powers that be' --I only work here. I do what I'm told. Not even paid very much...-- apparently, squirrels can have as many lives as they think they can get away with.

So I'm not dead?

You're dead! But not quite.

Oh uh... Well, I'll be off then!

Just you wait! Smart arse. You don't get out of it that easily. Right. Now, the thing is, you may not be dead, but that doesn't mean you can't die. You just have a few more, shall we say, chances..nah. Like cats. Hate those things. Now, distributed around your little world are these tail things. Squirrel's tails. If you can get them, I'll give you an extra chance, kay?

Well.... sounds a bit strange but OK.

STRANGE? It's the best bloody deal you're going to get, you little p***k. Right, that's it. Pis off! I've got some cats to see. *under breath -->* bloody cats. I hate those bloody cats. The way they meow. and they piss everywhere. and their s**t smells bloody awful, all over my furniture *<-- faded out by furniture*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:09 am
From Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2, when talking to G0T0 it will sometimes reply:
That is a common misconception that is not supported by facts.
At least, I think that's what he says. It's the gist of it really. I haven't played in too long! D=  

purrfectwerecat

purrfectwerecat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:16 am
And (yes I know, way toop many posts that are too long to be phrases but I can't help it! I remember phrases and sometimes I remember huge parts! This is also from conker's bad fur day though....

I am the great mighty poo and I'm going to throw my s%&t at you. A huge supply of tish, come from my chocolate starfish. So how about some scat you little t%&t.

Do you really think you'll survive in here? You don't seem to know which creek you're in! Sweet corn is the only thing that makes it through my rear. How do you think I keep this lovely grin? *tling!* Have some more caviar...

Now I'm really getting rather mad you're like a niggly tiggly sh%&$y little tag nut. When I've knocked you out with all my bab I'm going to take your head and ram it up my butt!
you're butt?
That's right my butt!
errrgh..
my butt!
errrgh...
my BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTT!!!!!!
*glass cracks*

--no words to this part--

Oh look what you've done look what you've done. I'm flushing I'm flushing! What a world what a world. Who'd have thought a good little squirrel like you could have ruined my wonderful claggineess. Ooohhh... I'm going... ohhh noooo ohhh noooooooooo!
Now that's what I call a bowl movement!

9yes I know it's a really weird game lol) okay I'll shut up now.... stressed sweatdrop  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff