Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
.:Love & Lies:. (A Romance RP) Open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you here for?
  The Love <3
  The Lies >=)
  The Poll =P
View Results

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:32 am
Kaname returned with a root beer. "I took a guess," He said and handed it to her," You do know how to open it right." He asked as he went to give the steak one more flip and then put it on a plate and tunred off the grill. He walked inside and shut the sliding door and continued on into the kitchen where he started to make here some potatos.

((um mashed potatos or baked idk wat ur character likes xDD)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:21 pm
((I'm sooooo sorry >.< I gotta work on being here more. I will I will!!))

Shana looked at him with curiousity.
"Is it an inside joke or something? Cause if it were then I would wonder what kind of joke two guys who don't like each other have." She pondered that thought as they continued walking and ended up at a park with a swing set. She walked up to the swing and sat down, even though it was wet. Swinging lightly, she watched him.

twilight_pixie

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:52 pm
Naoki looked at her with curiosity.
"Well, kind of. Yes, in a way." He said, looking at her swing. He stood in front of her, his hands on his pockets.
Thinking for a moment, he dismissed the thought of Isamu and smiled at her.
"Alright, just forget about those names. Forget about what happened." He said, flirty, once again.
He ran forward and grabbed the chains to Shana's sides. Their faces close he stood there, lingering.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:03 am
She eyed him with a flirtashious smile and before she knew it he was only inches away from her face. A furious blush came over her face as she just stared at him with wide eyes not knowing what to do.  

twilight_pixie

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:42 pm
Naoki's eyes searched hers. Looking for something....But what?
Before he knew it he found himself leaning in, feeling the tension between them, good tension. It felt good. It felt like something new, something he hadn't felt in a few years.
He bit his lip then looked down. If he continued with this he'd have to tell her his secret. Vampire.
He'd have to..But he hadn't felt this way in forever.
Tell her first then. He told himself. Agreeing, he looked at her, their faces still close.
"I have to tell you something first." He whispered.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:21 pm
Not being able to shut her eyes, she watched his every move. Her mind was racing with ridiculous thoughts, things that didn't matter. 'Is my make-up ok? How's my breath? Is my shirt see through? Is he considered a *****> Everything was a blur, but the moment he spoke, everything froze. He hadn't moved, just spoke. A good sign, but what he said couldn't be good. "W-what is it?" she stuttered. Her breath was caught in her throat, frozen as her thoughts.  

twilight_pixie

s n o m i s

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:42 pm
Kai lay there on the floor, think of how to respond to Maiko's question.

'what exactly are you' Hit quite hard, what was he going to say? Oh, just that he's your run of the mill pureblood vampire. That just loves Human blood.
She was nervous, or scared, maybe both. He could tell how she responded, and how she was suddenly quite far away. With one leap from the floor he was back on his feet, staring out the window at the rain and thunder. This was a real bummer, Mai was friends with alot of people, and he couldn't be known as a freak.
He decided to tell her honestly, then see were it took him. He was upset that she had seen his teeth, but if worst came to worst, Kai was still hungry.

"To.. be quite honest, as you can see I'm not exactly human. Something more like a ... vampire.." Kai said quite softly. He positioned himself between her and the door, so that if she made a run for it, he had a chance of stopping her.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:40 pm
She won't believe you, you know that right? He asked, but shook off the thought.
Without taking his gaze from her he spoke.
"I'm a-" Suddenly he started to second-guess.
"No. I'll tell you. Something you should know, have to know in order for us to continue with whatever we have." He decided. Then continued.
"Shana, I'm a vampire." He said, his words seemed to make everything freeze.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

twilight_pixie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:01 pm
As he began to speak again, she moved her head back a couple of inches while still listening. But when he said vampire, Shana slid backwards off of the swing landing on her back. "Ow!" She said as she crashed into the sand. Sitting up, she stared back into his eyes with an expression of confusion. "Wait, your a vampire groupie?" She said with a poorly retained laugh.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:41 pm
Naoki closed his eyes, a tad bit frustrated that she had fallen, ruining the moment. What, was she supposed to say, "Oh Naoki...So sexy~~!", and total make out session?
He sighed, opening his eyes.
"Not quiet. I've moved around the world a lot." He said, appraoching her slowly. Her dazed expression stuck. As if to affirm this information, he smiled, then poked his sharp K-9's.
"Yes." He added.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:47 pm
Maiko leaned against the wall, just a few steps behind her. She looked down, her hair hung down covering her face.
"That's... well, different." She mumbled.
Glancing at him, she saw his teeth once again. Maiko.. keep calm. You like this guy. Don't do anything you mihgt regret.
"Well.." She said, straightening herself out, "What does you being a vampire entitle for you? Anything you need? Or that I should watch out for?" Maiko asked, suddenly calm. If she wanted to keep her head, she'd have to stay mellow.

[[Sorry... that was lame. D:]]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:07 pm
Kai couldn't see Maiko's face, and he knew his response would probably scare her. He wanted to leave and get out before his hunger overwhelmed him, but if he did that he would have no guarantee that Maiko would tell some one.

"Would you like to find out?" He said without thinking, plus if he told her that he wanted her blood he would sound ominous.

[[lol, i can't think of much ethier :'D }}  

s n o m i s

twilight_pixie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:22 pm
By his tone, she could tell this was no joke. Her expression changed to a shocked, confused, and scared mixture. As he moved closer, she scooted back slightly. When Shana saw his fangs her hand shot up to her mouth in shock. Her nerves were consuming her again making her voice shake. "Y-you really a-aren't j-j-joking, are you?" She whispered. Her other hand in the sand clenched.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:40 pm
Naoki closed his eyes and exhaled through his nose.
All the feelings he had of happiness, flirtation and fun just got crushed and trampled on.
"No Shana I'm not." He said, raising his hands, as if to tell her it was alright.
"Please don't leave." His voice cracked and he felt himself being drenched in self-disgust. Who was this girl to control his emotions like this? Was he her toy? Why did he feel like this to begin with?

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

twilight_pixie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:53 pm
Slowly, she stood. Her expression changed again to a one of awe. For some strange reason she began to feel safe with him again. The thought dawned on her that if he wanted to hurt he, he would have done so already and not bothered telling her that he was a vampire. "Why did you tell me you were a vampire?" Shana's voice was soft and curious.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games