Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Games you don't believe anyone ever actually finished... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mannirnarco

Powerhungry Archenemy

10,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:03 pm
I have a hard time believing anyone has beaten Legend of zelda: The Minish cap. I have all the trophies, did all kinstone fusions, I just can find that last damn heart piece.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:08 pm
Rachetdude11
I think I know now what will be impossible for me: GERUDO FORTRESS. The Capitals are there for a reason. Think Zelda Gear Solid when you think of the Gerudo Fortress. Or, just think of the Forsaken Fortress from Wind Waker. Tell mum I love her, for I will not escape that place with my life...

GERUDO FORTRESS. I hate it. Not done yet.

Just for the light arrows, right?

Patchouli the Librarian

The Ice Maker

5,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:11 pm
Sonyfanboyssuck
Turok for the n64 is my vote. have you guys played that game! gonk i can't imagine even beating that game, let alone getting everything.

I just gotta say that my brother did. ^^' I watched him do it! =3  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:54 pm
Sonyfanboyssuck
Rachetdude11
I'm starting to belive it is impossible to complete the Forest Temple in OOT. I don't know what to do! I'm fuccking confused!

wait untill you hit the water temple xd

I completed the water temple, then when I replayed it 5 years later I thought it was impossible. xd  

Mechajaclan X

V1SUAL K31

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:50 pm
Comix zone.

Tried beating it with the invincible cheat.

The game froze..

._.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:32 pm
Castlevania II...
Trying again and it is going better...  

dancing-in-the-streets

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:58 pm
Edward Elric 94
I have a hard time believing anyone has beaten Legend of zelda: The Minish cap. I have all the trophies, did all kinstone fusions, I just can find that last damn heart piece.

I did, it was hard as s**t. But, we're talking about beating, not mastering. If you're only missing one heart piece, I'm assuming you've beaten it already. =/

Btw, your avatar rawks. ;D

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:57 pm
Darkrai-Nightmare
Comix zone.

Tried beating it with the invincible cheat.

The game froze..

._.
After I beat it legit, I used the code and the game worked find. Didn't help the shitty jumping Sketch has, though.  

Allegro

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:00 pm
Rachetdude11
Due to insane difficulty, I refuse to believe anyone ever finished(Brace yourself for hearsay) Majora's Mask. You're given absolutely no idea what to do next(or at least, I never found anyone who told me where to go) and you're constantly resetting time and losing all your rupees, bombs, arrows, and stuff like that.

My little brother finished that before he hit his teen years. Spent a heck of a lot of time on it, but he finished it. Not with the Great Fairy's Sword, mind you, but he got the Fierce Diety Mask and every other mask. Alright, he used a walkthrough, but he finished it!

It's one of the better games, actually. Hard as hell, but it's a good game.

I can't really think of any game that I know of that nobody would be able to finish. Cause somewhere at sometime, somebody would play a game that a whole bunch of other people couldn't finish. The probability of having a game that nobody would be able to finish is very low indeed.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:30 pm
Superman64 it's just stupid, you fly through rings forever, also a really fun one that's really long is Tales of Symphonia, BTW my brother has beaten majora's mask like 5 times and he knows where every mask is without a walkthrough and he doesn't take very long... like maybe a week of so-so gameplay and he'll completly do everything  

Say Ye

The Rawk Hawk

Fashionable Nerd

6,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:22 pm
Camerin Davis
Superman64 it's just stupid, you fly through rings forever, also a really fun one that's really long is Tales of Symphonia, BTW my brother has beaten majora's mask like 5 times and he knows where every mask is without a walkthrough and he doesn't take very long... like maybe a week of so-so gameplay and he'll completly do everything

It's like knowing by heart a game.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:27 pm
Edward Elric 94
That game was so easy for me. D:  

LifelessFawkes

Say Ye

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:54 pm
Doom III, and Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion are also very hard to beat.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:08 pm

I beat ToS. Really long game, but totally worth the ride.

I also beat Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. The main quest is actually really easy. I did all the guilds too.

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Say Ye

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:46 pm
Ribbin

I beat ToS. Really long game, but totally worth the ride.

I also beat Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. The main quest is actually really easy. I did all the guilds too.
did you do EVERYTHING...  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces