Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Occult Research Society
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mrs.BonJovi

33,325 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:35 am
Hello, I am Mrs.BonJovi. I have always been interested in the occult & almost all things connected to it. I am really into astrology & I am currently studying Satanism.

I am an aquarius sun, scorpio moon, & virgo rising for all astrology lovers here. blaugh

I joined this guild for research purposes mostly so I am not sure how much I will be posting. But I will be here alot.

Thank you for letting me join this guild. heart  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 6:16 pm
Welcome to the guild all the new people! I hope to see some great posts and get to know you better. smile  

LadyEladrin

Friendly Werewolf

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

faebaesage

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:46 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

My name is Jessica, but I prefer t be called by my screen name because Jessica is such a sad, common name. I'm eighteen years old and I start college this fall.

I'm at a crossroads in my life. Up until four years ago I've been a happy Christian. Then four years ago, I decided that Christianity hasn't been everything I thought it was and I decided that I was a Christian that believed strongly in the Theravada Buddhist religion (Like, I believe in God, Jesus, and that bunch, but I also believe in Buddha's teachings on how to live your life and attain Nirvana[going to heaven]).

However, even now I question that. I'm very interested in Magick, but I've never studied it closely due to an incident my sister had several years ago when she was tampering with things she had no clue about.

I am, however, reading books on Wicca and Magick and the sort. I worry intensely about ever trying spells because I'm not sure what will happen. If anyone has any advice to give on that subject, I'd be happy to hear it, because I am interested in trying spells.

I "awakened" (for lack of a better word) about a year ago. What I mean by that is, about a year ago (since January 2006) I began to see spirits (nothing more than shadow people) and I've become highly empathetic. I have some clairvoyance, kinda like a TV with Bad reception, where I often hear shattered sentences that make no sense to me.

I use Ouija boards often, and I try to pass the word along that Ouija boards are okay to use if you know what you're doing and prepare to use it before hand instead of just tossing it out and diving in.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
...And only you...

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:07 pm
spamilla
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

My name is Jessica, but I prefer t be called by my screen name because Jessica is such a sad, common name. I'm eighteen years old and I start college this fall.

I'm at a crossroads in my life. Up until four years ago I've been a happy Christian. Then four years ago, I decided that Christianity hasn't been everything I thought it was and I decided that I was a Christian that believed strongly in the Theravada Buddhist religion (Like, I believe in God, Jesus, and that bunch, but I also believe in Buddha's teachings on how to live your life and attain Nirvana[going to heaven]).

However, even now I question that. I'm very interested in Magick, but I've never studied it closely due to an incident my sister had several years ago when she was tampering with things she had no clue about.

I am, however, reading books on Wicca and Magick and the sort. I worry intensely about ever trying spells because I'm not sure what will happen. If anyone has any advice to give on that subject, I'd be happy to hear it, because I am interested in trying spells.

I "awakened" (for lack of a better word) about a year ago. What I mean by that is, about a year ago (since January 2006) I began to see spirits (nothing more than shadow people) and I've become highly empathetic. I have some clairvoyance, kinda like a TV with Bad reception, where I often hear shattered sentences that make no sense to me.

I use Ouija boards often, and I try to pass the word along that Ouija boards are okay to use if you know what you're doing and prepare to use it before hand instead of just tossing it out and diving in.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
...And only you...

Hey1 My name is Jessica too! My mother thougth it was a classy unique name at the time. But it was either Jessica or Regina. stare Not that there is anything wrong with Regina, it's just not a suitable name for this age.  

Mrs.BonJovi

33,325 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100

animagenic

Dapper Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:17 am
Hello.. animagenic here. Please just call me Maine or Anima... [Marshy is kind of wimpish and only my friends call me that.] Christian Catholic with no experience in magic. I'm just curious. Hello to all.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:20 pm
Welcome Spamilla and Animagenic!  

LadyEladrin

Friendly Werewolf

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Amble

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:29 am
Hello. I'm AMble. I've been interested in magick and the occult for as long as i can remember. I started out just reading little bits here and there and reading about it as a way of trying to decide what kind of person i was. More recently i've been reading a lot about chaos magic, the western esoteric tradition, kabbalah and tarot. These in turn have brought me to research in numerology, quantum physics, and psychokinesis/telekinesis. I tend to be of the belief that "nothing is true, everything is permitted", but thats more to do with the things i've learned from philosophy and talking to strange people at 4am.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all. I have no close friends that are interested in these areas which have recently become the most important to me. I look forward to much head scratching and good natured arguments. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:15 pm
Hello, everyone. Call me Itachi or Soshi, either works. I've been working with Spirits/ghosts lately, so mainly, I'm here on Research. You'll see me often around here, probebly reading things. I may post a few times, not many....^^Anyways, nice to meet everyone!  

Itachi Uchiha_Tsukiyomi

kpelli

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:11 pm
Hello,

My name is Sherry. Looking around I may be the oldest one here...but maybe not I am learning everything as possible about the paranormal. I have been able to see things since i was little. (IE predicting my grandfather having a heart attack while we lived in different states, during a dream) One of my goals is to strengthen my abilities. I am a leader of a paranormal group, The Summerville 7th Sense, where we learn about the different aspects of the paranormal. I hope by talking to others about different topics. And I believe I have found the place. So until then......

Sherry
AkA The Fearless One (more on that later)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:59 pm
Welcome to the guild, Amble, Soshi and Sherry! Hope you find what you're looking for here. =D  

Rustig

4,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Faust-The_Black_Preist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:58 pm
Hello my name is Drusus. I am 15 years old.

I study Vampyrism. i was initiated Vampyre sometime in June of 2007. i cant really tell what i believe in for i have this problem of making myself a fool when trying to explain what i believe iin. But when asked questions i can ancwer them flawlessly. So if any questions are to be asked then please PM me.

i usually keep to myself when it comes to these sort of things but here i feel i can be completely honest about who i am. I came here mostly to learn of the occult.

No. I do not consider Vampyrism a occult. Just wanted to clarify that.

I am realitively new to Vampyrism. but am going through training to learn more. So be patient with me.

I was raised to be christian but started questioning that in the summer going on to the seventh grade. i went through Pagainsm/Wicca to Satanism (LaVeyan) then to Vampyrism. This path feels more wholesome then the other religions i weaved to. But i only gave you the short version. Thats all for now, for any questiona you may have just PM me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:40 pm
Hi everyone I am Lunardemon, I have been a pagan for 3 or 4 years now. I have always been really interested in the paranormal and for the most part I am a beliver.  

lunardemon781

KingArthurII

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:26 pm
Okay I live in Puerto Rico and my name is Arthur I'm 15 years old and I'm the 4th generation from my mother's side of the family to be born with a few ''abilities''. I mostly have deja vu almost every day, I've tried astral projection but I only make it halfway sweatdrop , I also have premonitions and clairvoient dreams (mostly dumb stuff like tv and videogames though I think I know how my mom is going to die eek ). What I realy want is to be able to strenghten my abilities and to study and learn about the powers of the mind as much as I can also I'm interested in poltergeists and hauntings and any other paranormal stuff I mght have missed whee . And yes I'm catholic but I'm still interested in learning things about other religions (what I'm curious...) I just hope I can learn as much as I can. *takes breath*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:41 pm
I am Kane....I have astral projection, talked with ghosts, read minds, mastered runes, and the art of necromancy......  

Zehaden

Invisible Phantom

8,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Galadedrid Damodred

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:00 pm
Hello. Galadedrid Damodred I am named. Call me Galad. ^^

If you wanna know me, talk to me... I'm not dishing my personality up on a platter for you. stare  
The Occult Research Society

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff