Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:37 pm
Kazou smiled slyly.
"Egypt huh? I used to live there. Yes your right about the weather." He said with a small chuckle.
"Are you familiar with the school grounds?" He asked. Oh my what an enchantment this boy had over him...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:52 pm
Kree nearly smiled, but resisted, something was different about this boy, he couldn't tell what...."No, I just went right here, I was late so I didn't have time to explore. Mabey you could show me around sometime?" This time his eyes softened for a moment and a small but still existent smile gleamed on his lips.

Domon blushed and looked down at himself. "I guess your right....hm? You should still come in a get changed though, your clothes are a bit torn, I just glad you weren't hurt." He smiled and pushed open the door to the infirmary.  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:37 pm
Kazou noted Kreen's expression, wanting to smile.
"Yes...Class ends soon, seems the teacher has stepped out. They do this all the time...We have about 10 minutes. You were pretty late..." Kazou observed, interested.
"Are you with anyone?" He suddenly blurted out. Suddenly he blushed red.
"I'm sorry, I just met you, I shouldn't have even asked, I'm sorry." He quickly said.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:44 pm
Kree gave him a slight blush and a confused expression. "Am I with anyone? What do you mean by that?" He took his feet down from the table.  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:53 pm
Kazou thought of them together, then quickly dismissed the thought.
"No, nothing." He said quickly.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:00 am
Kree was confused, normally he couldn't talk to boys at all, but this boy was so easy to talk to, and it made him happy to be able to talk to someone without wanting to just tear their throat out. "ok...um...." For the 1st time ever he wanted to be near this boy, it made him feel strange...but in a good way, the bell rang and the others started to leave. "I-I guess class is over...mabey I should go, your friends might want to hang out with you." Kree stood and pulled his hat down to cover his eyes, he picked up his things and headed towards the door. He bit his lip as he walked, he felt so weird with Zuu, he felt....faint? Kree stumbled alittle and realized he hadnt drank anything for a month and tonight was the full moon.  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:02 am
Zuu smiled.
"No. My friends are busy. I'm sure. Let's walk." He said, offering a day with him.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:10 am
Kree's face seemed to brighten instantly, but he tried to hide it. "Alright, I hope your friends dont mind me stealing you. So is there anything in this school even worth interest or should I go home and go back to bed already?" He said with a comic tone of voice and a grin.  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:14 am
Mayumi smiled, "Why, thank you." She said softly, sipping the tea. She blew on the surface, cooling it down.
"You're quite attractive yourself," She said, moving closer to him.
Yumi remembered her head, and shook away her thought.
"So how long have you been a part of the club?" She asked, making small talk.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:14 am
Kazou decided to play along in this little game. He saw the perfect shot.
"Unless I can go with you." He said, walking down the halls with Kreena.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:16 am
Mori smiled casually.
"My friend, Zuu, and I founded it when we came here. The fad grew quickly." He said, his leg skimmed hers, but instead of pulling away, he left it there.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:24 am
Kree blushed and gave him a look of 'OMG, What was that!?' He coughed and kept walking. He didnt know what to think, this boy was so different, and such a flirt. Kree took Zuu's arm and pulled him over behind a wall, and not thinking he leaned up and pecked him on the lips, then turning red as blood, ran like a wolf down the hall, covering his mouth and blushing like a fox, he ran right into the room where Mori was and slammed the door and slid to the ground. He didnt know why he did that nor why he would even kiss a boy at all.  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:17 am
"I'm not surprised it grew quickly." She said, smiling.
Mayumi set down her tea.
Just as she was leaning in toward Mori, to kiss him, a boy burst into the room. He had a red face like he'd just done something embarassing.
"Dammit." She muttered under her breath.
Reluctantly, she pulled back away. She glanced to his leg, resting against hers. It made her smile.
Wait.. why should I care what this.. boy thinks? I don't even know him..
Yumi leaned in, toward Mori's face. Her small hands held his face, pulling him closer. She kissed him, hesistantly at first, then her eagerness overtook her.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:25 am
Kree saw the 2 and remembered what he had just done. He blushed and kept quiet but opened the door ever so slightly to see if Zuu had followed him, he sighed and looked out carefully.  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:58 am
[[Did anyone notice they got rid of the domo?]]

Zuu blushed red.
"Kre-" He started to say, but he was gone. He ran to follow him, bursting into the room Mori was in.
"Kreena!" He yelled, running towards him.

Mori realized what was happening and reluctantly kissed back, then pulled away quickly.
"Zuu what is going on!" He yelled, Kazou stopped and looked at Mori.
"I-uh-I have to talk to Kree. He, well, he ran away." Kazou explained. Mori tsked, then sat back down, uncomfortable. When was the last time he kissed a girl, or for that matter, anyone? He didn't like this Mayumi girl. Yes she was beautiful, but she was nothing compared to Yuumi.
"I'm sorry." He muttered.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games