Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply NaruChat Sub (~SPOILERS ALERT~ (talk about manga and anime)) [LOCKED]
Naruto Manga [Spoilers] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:04 pm
My whatevers for the next chapter.

Naruto: Learns frog fu. Gets but handed to him when he returns to Konoha. Pain wipes out the vilage and kills Tsunade.

Sasuke: Fights the raikage and gets powed. Sasuke will get saved by Madara And madara will show his true power and kill the aikage.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:16 pm
aikage xDDD

Hmm i don't think that pain will attack the village yet.

Ad for Sasuke they will probably run.  

3Rton

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:21 am
Hmm...I think Sasuke's gonna defeat the Raikage. Just a hunch. Naruto's gonna learn frog fu and then return to Konoha, find ouy about Jiraya's secret and have a showdown with Pain/Sasuke. Sasuke's probably going to take Itachi's eye cuz now he finally realises he needs it, sooo...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:37 am
CHAPTER 149 is up on narutocentral.com!!!!!!!  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

3Rton

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:44 am
All ready read it yesterday.

Hmm damn so pain did invade konoha xDD

i am guessing that naruto will return jsut in time to save konoha.

We will probably see Sasukes "true" strenght in next chapter.
Though it would be better to say in fight with raikage....

Killerbee is wery good example of jinchuuriki who controlls his demon he is bind to his village and now he escaped.

It seems like he was aiming for it from the start O.o  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:34 pm
Good points bro. i think Sasuke will unleash the silent chidori. i read that a super chidori or something. It turns like black and emo clored and becomes silent. Only those with dog hearing like the inuzuka clan ca hear it. And Pain is going to Pown the 5th. Cuz i already know they are gonna fight!!!

P.S This is the only time i will root for evil....  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Young jeezy55

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:37 am
harukan strolls into the forbidden forest carelessly as he walks in he feels a sense of someone following him he throws 2 kunai backwards to scare them off but there is no one there he swore he heard sometthing though. he continues further into theforest he hears a screech "HEEEELP!" he charges towards the yelling but no one is there a senbon flies out and pierces his arm he yells in pain as he bleeds internally a man comes out "heh heh i pierced through your shoulder nerve to paralyze your arms " said the mn "leave me alone!" harukan yells the man charges at him fiercely and hammers the senbon further into harukan's arm this time it went through the nerve and literally DROVE into harukans heart burning_eyes = xp  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:12 am
My guess for the manga is that Kakashi and Pain will fight or at least one of the pain(s), kakashi will be badly injured or killed (i hate to say it but it's a possibility) Naruto will arrive in konoha and be all flustered, he will either help kakashi or tsunade in their fight but it will be too late for the person he is helping and they will be either killed or badly injured.

The killerbee is going to leave his country as he said and maybe go to konoha? to either help them or cause more chaos. and naruto and him may fight sometime in the future. probably right in front of sasuke because of course now sasuke and them know that they did not catch the killerbee. and will be pursueing him.

Sasuke will try not to fight, but his team will go up against that cloud team and have a fantastic battle the raikage might step in and totally screw them all up.

but thats in the future future... the next manga
will just be konoha fighting, naruto on his way back and gettting the news, and maybe a frame or two of sasukes story.  

marquis27

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:30 pm
Mwuahahahahahahaha LOL Pein attacked Konoha looking for naruto. The forggie summon that was poosed to get Naruto got killed by Danzou gonk Howmuffed up is that. My guess is Danzou had been working with the Akatsuki the entire time. And that Anbu roots was built to help the Akatsuki when needed. Thats why theyr so emotionless and what not. So my prediction is Anbu roots will come and help Akatsuki attack Konoha. but then in about chapter 425 Naruto will come back and save the day with the Frog Katas!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:50 pm
NUUUUUU the most recent chapter had Kakashi fighting, why couldn't they make it longer gonk Man I liked the little froggie, why did Danzou have to kill him...  

iZann

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:07 pm
Idk my bff rose?
LOL i have no idea. But as i said before. Danzou is probly workin with the Akatsuki.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:12 pm
huh danzou?? i thought it was one of the realms.....  

Havok-Trance

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:58 pm
No. Danzou is the lader of Anbu Roots. A slipt organazation from Anbu. It is in the manga chapters and in the anime. If you need a recap go to onmanga.com Or my personal favorite. Narutocentral.com  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:35 pm
Nope leafninja.com is ze bezt zite forrr Narrruto inforrrmation. And yeah Danzou's probably working with the Akatsuki to get rid of Naruto...  

iZann

NoBoby112112121

6,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:36 pm
MAN I AM PISSED OFF IF KAKASHI ENDS UP DEAD IN THE NEXT CHAPTER THEN IM SO GONNA KICK SOME a** ANYONES a** ILL EVN KILL 15-100 DANM GARDENING KNOMES (those pencil stealing createns!)CAUSE KAKASHI IS 1 OF MY FAVE NARU CHARACTERS AND WITHOUT HIM NOTHING WOULD BE AS FUNNY ESPECIALLY WITH HIS CALM SARCASTIC ATTITUDE!  
NaruChat Sub (~SPOILERS ALERT~ (talk about manga and anime)) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff