Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Baka Neko Army

Back to Guilds

An organization bent on world domination and fun! 

Tags: baka, neko, cats, army, random 

Reply The Baka Neko Army
The Baka Neko Army's LUNCH MENU! (+breakfast and dinner) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite lunch day?
  Monday
  Tuesday
  Wednesday
  Thursday
  Friday
  Saturday
  Sunday
  I liked the old menu T_T
  THIS IS NOT FOOD! RAINE I'M GONNA KILL YOU!
View Results

Super Sundae Combo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:07 pm
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine

wowza you must be a midget ^_^ awwww
Mid.. o.o i don't want to be midget! then im not 17,im 7 mrgreen

lol I'm kinda a midget...I'm only 4 foot 11 inches tall crying I think I may be related to that candy a** ratt b*****d Napoleon Bonaparte...
I very bad at knowing length is 1 foot=12 inch? if 1ft=12in,you aren't small at all
Edit: wikipedia is so helpful now im sure 1ft=12in. so you can say you are 5ft x3 i think im 5ft,8in

wheee....THIS IS MY 300TH POST IN THE GUILD

o.o you were counting em'
I wonder how tall was Napoleon.
I think there is a request from someone to join the guild,from someone called Chihiro700  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:02 pm
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine

wowza you must be a midget ^_^ awwww
Mid.. o.o i don't want to be midget! then im not 17,im 7 mrgreen

lol I'm kinda a midget...I'm only 4 foot 11 inches tall crying I think I may be related to that candy a** ratt b*****d Napoleon Bonaparte...
I very bad at knowing length is 1 foot=12 inch? if 1ft=12in,you aren't small at all
Edit: wikipedia is so helpful now im sure 1ft=12in. so you can say you are 5ft x3 i think im 5ft,8in

I think there is a request from someone to join the guild,from someone called Chihiro700

eh? people have to send in requests? wow...uh let them in!

it says how many posts somewhere

napoleon was prolly around my height I'd assume...  

JessicaRaine
Captain

Super Sundae Combo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:50 pm
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine

Yep is so impressive lol.
Oh yes in the main page i ve like 130 posts! and i have just taken over everyone biggrin
reaally?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:57 pm
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine

Yep is so impressive lol.
Oh yes in the main page i ve like 130 posts! and i have just taken over everyone biggrin
reaally?

wheee~
congrats.
yeah he was prolly around 4'11, give or take an inch...  

JessicaRaine
Captain

Super Sundae Combo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:56 pm
Well you still have about 3 or more years to grow,he won't grow more.. cause of Gaara.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:01 pm
Super Sundae Combo
Well you still have about 3 or more years to grow,he won't grow more.. cause of Gaara.

Ive been the same height for about 3 years now though X D my mom's even shorter than me, I think its just genetics  

JessicaRaine
Captain

Super Sundae Combo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:26 pm
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo

Ive been the same height for about 3 years now though X D my mom's even shorter than me, I think its just genetics
Ooh... poor you them,even though i still think you aren't small.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:28 pm
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo

Ooh... poor you them that's what happen when you skip milk like Edward Elric,even though i still think you aren't small.

Super Sundae Combo
Vice Captain

JessicaRaine
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:30 pm
heh lol

I get made fun of for my height though >_< Maybe pennsylvania people tend to be taller and meaner  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:43 pm
JessicaRaine
heh lol

I get made fun of for my height though >_< Maybe pennsylvania people tend to be taller and meaner
Fun of your height? but your friends? because that would be pretty mean from a random person.
I think the state doesn't make a lot of difference in length  

Super Sundae Combo
Vice Captain

JessicaRaine
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:06 pm
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
heh lol

Fun of your height? but your friends? because that would be pretty mean from a random person.

jk about the state, but certain elevations of places can actually effect growth. people who live high up in mountains tend to have larger lungs and be shorter. OH CRAP! I live on top of a hill O_O but I have the lung capacity of a 7 year old...I has asthma >_<

not really my friends so much...i mean they tease but it's more friendly. Some boys can be mean about it though  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:05 pm
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
heh lol

jk about the state, but certain elevations of places can actually effect growth. people who live high up in mountains tend to have larger lungs and be shorter. OH CRAP! I live on top of a hill O_O but I have the lung capacity of a 7 year old...I has asthma >_<

not really my friends so much...i mean they tease but it's more friendly. Some boys can be mean about it though
Ha! you just uncovered yourself Pennsylvanian girl lol.
On a hill? don't know what to say... lol  

Super Sundae Combo
Vice Captain

JessicaRaine
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:22 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:45 pm
JessicaRaine
User Image

Yep you are maybe bad hiding things..
but good in distracting! CARE BEARS! o.o nah i hate those but my sister has a key chain of the pink one and a plushie of the yellow one! and another you can say is Mexican! it talks in spanish!!  

Super Sundae Combo
Vice Captain

JessicaRaine
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:13 pm
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
User Image

Yep you are maybe bad hiding things..
but good in distracting! CARE BEARS! o.o nah i hate those but my sister has a key chain of the pink one and a plushie of the yellow one! and another you can say is Mexican! it talks in spanish!!
User Image  
The Baka Neko Army

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces