Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Nightmares Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is it an ok plot?
Yes
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
No its awful not joining
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awsome!
45%
 45%  [ 5 ]
Gold Gold Gold!!!!
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:17 pm
Nightstar walked in the main room and walked towards the kitchen area. She was caring a medium size bag that said 'Happy Birthday' on it and it was for Azar. She gotten him a nice new blue cloak form him and nice blue emerald necklace mad just for men or boys to wear. But she had it behind her and was kind of nervouse to give it to him since she had a crush on him of course. So she just walked up towards him and handed him his present saying, "Here and happy birthday." She than walked over to her young brother and sat next to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:21 pm
Emerald noticed the decerations and everything. "Um Father you forgot the pinata!!!" She said with a laugh." Emerald looked at Nightstar's gift. She smiled up at nightstar.  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:27 pm
Nightstar smiled back towards Emerald.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:44 pm
When beast boy was done cooking. He heard what his daughter said and said, "Ooops your right. I guess from heloing her mother all day I forgot. Well, it should be on the couch sofa seat." He than placed two eahc tofu pancakes on each plate for everyone. He handed a plate to Azar, Eemrald, Nightfire, adn Nightstar. "Ok, dig in and really dig in," he said in a joking tone.

Nightfire smile and actually digged in meal. Meaning he actually ate his tow panakes ina gulp and said, "All done astuffed."  

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:31 pm
Azar smiled and quickly unwrapped Nightstar's gift. He smiled. "Thanks Nightstar." He hugged her quickly before putting the necklaces on along with the cloak. One could almost forget about the demon when there was such festivity in the air. Azar sat down and quickly wolfed down the pancakes quickly.

Raven finished up her tea. "I'll be back." She flew off to get the present for Azar that was from her and Beast Boy.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:36 pm
Emerald ate only a small part of the pancake. She wasn't that hungry.  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:06 pm
Nightstar was surprised at when Azar hugged her but also blushed at little. She than notice when he put it on and she said, "I'm glad you like it." she than began to eat the tofu pancakes.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:22 pm
Beast Boy ate some pancakes. He accidently spiled some juice on the ground from his drink and slipped on it. He than hit the ground. "Whoa!" He then put hi arm up and use his hand to make the symbol number one and said, "I'm ok."  

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:50 pm
Emerald noticed Nightstar blush. She didnt say anything but sipped on some of her ice tea.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:39 pm
Nightstar couldn't help but giggle at Beast Boy's clumsyness. She than ate some more of her tofu pancakes. Then drank some orange juice. Nightstar than put some mustard on her pancakes and ate some more, enjoying every bite. "You cook very good Beast Boy. But I still say no one cooks as good as my dad and mom. Specially when mom makes ehr home planet meals," she said.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

3lephant

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:05 pm
Codename: Moon
Personality: Strong, Helpful, Kind, Nice, Cares for earth, Out-going, Peaceful
Powers: Shape shifts into a wolf, telekinesis, water and electrical manipulation.
Weapons: none
Picture/Description: Normal: User Image
Wolf: User Image
Nightmare: Death, Fire, Sufficating, Poison,
Side: Neutral
Bio: Doesn't speak much of her past, all that is known is that she was kicked out of her homes for her "powers" She grew up mostly alone, letting only some people get closer to her. She has a high dislike for some people and lets it be known.
Other: Lives downtown

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:52 pm
Raven reentered the room. She carried an rectangular package in her arms. She looked at Beast Boy and rolled her eyes. "What happened to you?" She asked before saying, "Happy Birthday Azar."

Azar smiled, oblivious to the blush. Quickly he tore open the paper to reveal the package of a hoverboard. This one had been built custom by their uncle Cyborg though Raven and Beast Boy had been the ones to request it being built and to finish it off. "Sweet!" He yelled in happiness. Even if Azar could fly, he had always wanted a hoverboard. This one was black with a green stripe running down the middle. He hugged his mom and then his dad.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:56 pm
Emerald looked at the hoverboard. "Cant wait till my birthday." She said with smile. "But Ill have to wait another 7 months." She said with a mumble.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff