Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Map ideas? Post them here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Archer_Jack

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:34 pm
sorry, im very tech savvy, i'll probably just use one, but with different forms. or i can just make it an external armor like the MJOLNIR armor of halo or something like that.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:49 pm
Map Name: fareday island
Landscape/Area: island (duh)
Description: its a haunted island theres a mantion at the peek of the hill at the center of the island and 2 towns around it the island is deserted of humans and other humanoid creatures.

tell me what you think and if i can post it.  

bob-comander

Magnetic Conversationalist

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:29 pm
Well, I guess your island is a go. You can post it when you're ready.
Especially because you have the guild banner in your signature which I appreciate.

Just be sure to include whats in it and the enemies like in my maps.

And external armor sounds good. That I will go for, for I am a huge halo fan. :]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:33 am
thanks and ive been thinking about what to put on it i have a few questions though

1)what time period

2)is there magic

3)is there other intelegant races

oh and banners are cool biggrin  

bob-comander

Magnetic Conversationalist

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:58 am
1. Uhh. back a while ago.
2. Yes
3. Yes. You can be any race you want as long as it isn't too powerful.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:02 am
Why not like an underwater city? Veronin City as a name maybe? A submarine type thing could be used to get there. I dunno if its been suggested or not already, putting it out there though  

Ninjing_24_7

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:08 am
Ninjing_24_7
Why not like an underwater city? Veronin City as a name maybe? A submarine type thing could be used to get there. I dunno if its been suggested or not already, putting it out there though

I saw your character profiles. Type-Moon fan? lol  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:35 am
UkyoKuonji2004
Ninjing_24_7

No idea what you mean Ukyo.  

Ninjing_24_7

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:57 am
Ninjing_24_7
UkyoKuonji2004
Ninjing_24_7

No idea what you mean Ukyo.

Both of the characters you made. Their appearances are both from a company called Type-Moon. It's the company that made Tsukihime and Fate/Stay Night. The first image is Rider from Fate/Stay Night and the second one is Kohaku from Tsukihime(my fav female character in the series too lol).  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:01 am
I didn't know that actually. =P I found them randomly on a site a few months ago and grabbed em since I thought they were cool.  

Ninjing_24_7

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:07 am
Go to wikipedia and type in "Kohaku". It will tell you more about her and her twin sister. She's evil, but she's justified lol  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:14 am
I think Ill do just that. razz  

Ninjing_24_7

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:35 am
lol I just read the info about her and yeah, she's a victim in the game. They make her look like she's evil, but she just wants to be loved for once. Aww... crying  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:07 pm
Ok, sense I'm new, and not completely positively super spacial awesome sure on weather not there's a city HIGHER then the clouds, I'll go and suggest this- On the highest mountain in snow peak lies an empty gate way, those who walk through it will be able to see the stairs to the heavens (Which are sort of a light spectrum colored invisible-until-walking through the gate color). If you climb the stairs all the way to the top, you will pass the stars, and your universe will shift, you'll feel lost, until you find a city at the top of the stairs. Inside is nothing, just buildings, every one is gone, mystery surrounds the city, no one knows who built it, or where it is in the known world, or if it really is in the known world.

Map Name: Star Lit City
Landscape/Area: Town, multiple passages lead to no where, or lead to some where they shouldn't.
Description: A city beyond the stars, the heavens beckon your forward to climb the stairs, what you will find is Star Lit City. It is as it sounds, a city lit by pure star light, a florecent color that changes, and has no true form. You do not even see your world from where you stand at the highest point in the stairs, you've been walking for years, you've been walking for seconds. One dead end leads to another city, another passage leads to a dead end. Star Lit City is uninhabitable, unless you konw it's secrets. And no one knows it's secrets.  

linkpwns

Archer_Jack

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:13 pm
w00t! GUNDAM armor system is a GO!  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items