Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Outer Heaven] Fortress Entrance (read first Post!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:51 am
A strange symbol appeared in Zann's right eye as his Seki-Reigan activated. For a moment a blur of 7 Zanns could be seen dashing at Futashi, and in less than a split second Zann was right in front of Futashi, cleaving his sword upwards to cut open Futashi's chest. There was no change in his expression, only his usual serious frown. In case Futashi shouhld avoid this attack, Zann's other hand was coming forwards to stab Futashi through the stomach, his nails sharpened into 10 claws that were like knives, stronger than steel.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:58 am
futashi used his scythe to block and push him back far. his body was going numb. he then fell on the ground and look up at zann. "damn you..zann...it seems i lost today." he said. he then sighed and could not move.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:03 am
"End this now Zann" said Kashesu as he appeared between him and Futashi. "You will have plenty of other chances to kill him" Kashensu knelt down and picked up Futashi and dissappeared in a swirl of wind.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:37 am
Zann stood at the same spot, glaring at where Kashensu disappeared. He promptly turned around and walked away, sheathing his sword as he did. That was my best chance to take his life...and you ruined it. I won't forget this...Kashensu. Futashi...don't think this is over.  

iZann

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:46 am
Zeramaru sent a tentacle at the man who zann was fighting but he was gone
"Damn that man!" Zeramaru said talking about the man who saved futashi.
Zeramaru then looked at the flower "it is the same ... but yours was found in konoha that breed is toxic but at a lower level mine are crossbreeds from rock and mist the two more potent ones"

((the next guy who does not rp how he gets past the traps will be dead ,ok good, I am the law of snow xd ))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:52 am
((Maybe you should edit the title and say "READ FIRST POST!!!" blaugh ))

Damn, next time he’ll know my attacks… Zann’s frown deepened as the thought raced by. He turned to Zeramaru,
“I want to become even stronger than before. Can you teach me more jutsus or other things?” Zann asked with a glint in his eyes.  

iZann

Dripples

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:07 am
Xiah was interested what Zermaru was saying about the foxglove, he took out a pen and notes and wrote things, "uh-huh, hmm, uh-huh."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:13 am
"So Xiah, what're you here for?" Zann looked at Xiah from the corner of his eye, while busying himself over restocking the weapons in his puppet.  

iZann

Dripples

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:26 pm
Xiah heard what Zann asked and responded, "I was captured by Zeramaru cause the hokage told him too, the hokage said to take me to overcome the outcome of the village."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:11 am
"zann jutsus and power is not everything." Zeramaru said knowing quite well the tone of zann.
"Xiah. Zann. The two of you will be the first of those who will take part with my experimental training."
Zeramaru then looked at the two.
"that is if you agree but...it will be painfull.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:15 am
Zann's eyes narrowed. He wanted power, though he wasn't reckless to leap at every opportunity.
"I know quite well that jutsus and power aren't everything. I'm not as thick-headed as others who crave power for revenge." He said in an icy tone.
“What’s your…experimental training?” Zann asked in a softer tone, as before he agrees he had to make sure that death wasn’t certain.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:08 am
"Its called the 'percect ninja' am my right?" Xiah asked Zeramaru, "And i'm ok with the pain."  

Dripples

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:48 am
Wow, rash guy. Zann felt taken back that Xiah had agreed so readily. Even though he was eager, he knew it would be better if he at least knew what Zeramaru was planning first.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:52 am
"well there is one." Zeramaru said then looked at zann
"well yes or no it is that simple" Zeramaru said preparing a strange kunai.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Dripples

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:59 am
"Is this gonna be 'really' painful?" Xiah asked looking at the stange kunai "and will this work."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff