Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 2:39 am
ahh what the hell is IAn trying to do? look punk? That ol pervert looks like hes trying to check me out X>x  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 11:52 am
See, you know now how other guys feel when you check them out Kurai xp  

Rene the Hopeless

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 4:23 pm
made this thread on the general board but thought maybe some more better complex ideas would come from you guys.
~~~
My school does this "week internship" where we (little nice respectable Christian private school highschoolers) go off to work at a job and get a taste of the real world.

Well, this year I'm going to be work at a public highschool. I've only been to one once for summerschool (cus at my school if you get a C in certian subjects you have to re-take the class grrr).

Anyways! To the point!! I happen to be an actress and I was wondering if I should go ahead and pretend to be a certian type of person, other than myself. Like see if I can fool a bunch of people and see their reactions by being I dunno some type of person. Any good suggestions???  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 4:57 pm
OHH!! Do what I did in elementry for 8th grade,I wlaked in and people looked at me in disgsut.Then I started singing.

"Do you really wanna hurt me????...do you relaly wanna make me cry!!!" And thne this guy joiend in..then everybody....ahh...I do make a big entrance!!  

JoY_AnGel

zero-jt

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 7:22 pm
...no need to be yelling at me... crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 7:53 pm
::holds knees and shakes behind the curtain::

So many things...so many things.....SOME ONE STOP THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

::Runs out and slices all ims and distractions with sword:: DIEE!  

Rene the Hopeless

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 7:59 pm
Ahh the wonderful things High school can do to you.

Living proof right here. ::presents Rene::  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 8:02 pm
VGUDSHIX CKILOP;LOKIJFDXNHBSD KVCILOKJNH

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Kurai edit: This cracked me up.  

Rene the Hopeless

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 6:58 pm
Doomododmoomoododododo

Come on let me make you mine!

I wanna go on a cruise.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 10:07 pm
...0_o wow when you ment things...you really ment RANDOM things didnt you Rene xd  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Icarus7

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 10:08 pm
Should we bring this back up from the dead?

Too late now... sweatdrop stare

Anyway, it's May, and almost the end of school. Raise your hand if you have finals. Raise both if you've become lazy with the homework. *Raises one hand, and then both*  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 10:11 pm
I dont have finals till June blaugh *sigh* but summer vacation doesnt start till June....something..ya somewhere around their @_@ *raises one hand* Ya, I am really getting tired of homework...especially the reports gonk  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 2:51 am
finals ended a month ago..@_@ but...my vacation doesn't start until June 23rd or something like that..yeah...

i'm going to miss all you guys in the summer..i'm going to Europe as a foriegn exchange student in the summer but i'll be back somewhere around August.

Ai EDIT: LOL. MY FIRST GENERAL POST. GOOD OLD DAYS. xDDDD

No one can find me here.

Makie Edit :: EXCEPT ME!!!!!!! NYAHAHAHA!!!!!!!~ I FOUND AI'S FIRST POST! GO ME!!! -does a jig-

Tiff Edit:: Woot give me the bronze because I finally found Ai's first post lol

Ai EDIT: DDDX EW. LOOK HOW HORRIBLE I WAS BACK THEN. EW.

How did I get friends, again? xD?

Makie Edit :: Awwwwe! Don't say that Ai! All you changed was your font color. XD

And sides, you have loads of friends because... Well, you're you. There fore. You have friends. Being you = more friends. <3333

Yeah... I sound corny...

Ai Edit: Corny Corny Makie. xD

Makie Edit :: Eep! I'm sawwy! -hides-  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 5:08 am
Kurai is graduating this year... in some way I'm going to miss him...

nahh... I get his account all to myself afterwards XD. I'll probably change his gender to female though hehe...

X3

Just kidding. Of course I wouldn't do something that mean. But man I can't wait till I graduate too!

Ai EDIT: THATS WHAT YOU THINK, MINT. xDDD

Makie Edit :: It's Mint's first post here! >w<  

MintGekkou
Captain

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 12:58 pm
i have to wait three more years until i graduate

Kurai Edit: I wish i have to wait 3 more years too..

Ai edit: Now its like two more years, Kurai. xD

Makie Edit :: I have two years to go until I graduate Junior high, but I have to wait 5 years to graduate high school. XD

Ai Edit: FIVE? SO LIKE, YOU HAVE A 13TH GRADE?!

Makie Edit :: No. But my school year isn't over yet. So, five years. 7 plus 5 is 12. <333 That and... 7 plus 2 is 9. So that's the two years left that I have for junior high. And 9 plus 3 is 12. That would be the three years in High school. And 2 plus 3 is 5, so I have 5 years left. ^w^

Ai edit: OH. Well, in my high school we have 9, 10, 11, and 12th grade.

9 = FREASHMEAT. haha, its actually Freshmen

10 = Sophomore

11 = Junior

12 = Senior.

Makie Edit :: O.O Ohh... High school is Grade 10, 11 and 12, and Junior High is Grade 7, 8, and 9. Primary is Grade 1,2 and 3 and elementary is Grade 4, 5, and 6. So... Over where you live there's only two years in Junior high, or...?

AI edit: WHere I live is Preschool, then Elementry which has Kidnergarten (sp?) and grades through 1-5. Middle School is 6-8 and Highschool is 9-12  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games