Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Rise of the Puppet King Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:25 pm
Kevin looked at the eggs and thought for a moment before saying,"Ummmm......I not vey hungry anymore."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:37 pm
Emerald did a slight giggle. "Ok....want an apple?" As she walked over and tossed him one.  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:41 pm
"Thanks but I think I'll grab a pear instead,"Kevin said as he set the apple down. He then grew a small pear tree using his powers and picked one as he said,"You want something. I can grow just about anything."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:45 pm
Emerald smiled up. "Sure....um could you grow me a orange?"  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:50 pm
"No problem,"Kevin said before growing an orange and tossing it to Emerald. He then smiled and said in a joking way,"do you require any thing else ma lady."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:01 pm
Emerald rolled her eyes and did a slight smile. "No sir!" As she pelled the orange and ate the orange.  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:05 pm
"As you wish,"Kevin chuckled before taking a bite of his pear. He then turned back to Emerald and asked,"So did you have a pleasant sleep?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:06 pm
Gemini then spoke up and said, "Sheesh would you all just stop babbling. You all soud so very stupid." Gemini than sat back down in her seat after just saying something in anger towards the councel's arguing. Today she's had had it with them. Then the councel gave her a dirty look. She than looked at them and said, "Oh, yes give me the dirty look. I am your queen, you shouldn't give that look now." She tahn stood up and stormed out of the room angry.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:14 pm
Emerald shrugged and sat in a chair enjoying the fresh fruit. "I guess it was ok....What about you how was yours?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:16 pm
Kevin smiled and said,"Well I uhhh.....kinda fell out of my bed."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:22 pm
Emerald tried not to laugh all she did was smile. "Thats ok we all fall out of our beds sometimes."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:25 pm
Kevin sighed and said,"yeah but we all don't trip over our allarm clock and fall down the stairs."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:27 pm
Emerald patted him on the shoulder. "Hey I have done worse."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:31 pm
Kevin smiled and said,"Really."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:38 pm
Emerald smiled. "Yup!" She walked toward the window and noticed the beautifull day outside. "I love the Sunrise....and sunset"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff