Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
.:.Free to Love.:.((Starting! No longer Accepting!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your father tells you you can't love some one, what do you do?
I run away with them
68%
 68%  [ 20 ]
I listen to my father
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Polka dotted jeens
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:19 pm
"Sorry about the suddeness...Im sure you got a couple of questions..." Flame offered a hand to help her up. "Im sure the first is what am I....so i just answer that now." Flame sighed as his wings became surounded by light and then the light faded leaving no sign of the wings what-so-ever. "Im Half-angle half human." He said and waited for a response  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:25 pm
"Half angel?" Wednesday took Flame's hand and stood back up, "how could you be half .. ?" she trailed off into her own thoughts.  

MissHorrorstar

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:28 pm
"Well you saw my farther...He is full angle...and my mother is a human" Flame explained scratching his head  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:35 pm

"Oh" Wednesday felt stupid now. "Why was he so pissed off?"

MissHorrorstar

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:37 pm
Flame laughed a little. "He doesnt want anyone to know about their forbidden love." He exlained silver eyes glinting. "And I am walking proof that they dont want poeple finding out about...They are afraid what might happen to them..."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:44 pm

"Oh .. people that think any love is forbidden, are just blind, cause' love is love and no one should hide it .. " she said, thinking out loud.

MissHorrorstar

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:35 pm
Haseo climed down from the tree and grabbed rose's stuff "ok lets go.." he said with a look of exitment on his face

Logan held her as close to him as possible without hurting her "thats what i planned to do..... itll be just us and nobody will critisize us"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:51 pm
Rose smiled as she took his hand, "Lead the way! ... Oh and thanks for carrying that." She said with a chuckle, "It's not that heavy is it?"  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:58 pm
he smiled "not at all..... in fact i could cary you to" and in a swift movement she was on his back  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:01 pm
"Whoa!" She was on his back, "I think i can get used to this!" Rose said chuckling and kissed him on his cheek as she wrapped her arms around his neck from behind lightly.  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:03 pm
he walked fast enough that the wind blew into their faces if only everyday could be like this..... and hopefully soon it will be  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:05 pm
"So, are we there yet?" She asked like an impatient kid. She looked around at their surroundings. Getting there was tough, but after that, hopefully it'll be smooth sailing.  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:08 pm
he walked up onto a hill and stood looking down into a valley and saw the city below "just need to get down this hill and were there" he tried to hide his smile, he was so exited that it was almost unbearable  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:11 pm
Rosalia let her grip go and got off and looked at the city. "Whoa... We m-m-made it?" She asked knowing they did, but this felt like an almost dream. She looked at Haseo with teary eyes, full of happiness though.  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:14 pm
he grabbed her and held her tight then laughed "yea.... we made it"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items