Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~My Dragon's Heart~(1X1)~(Burningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:45 pm
"Uh huh," her tone was jokingly disbelieving. She knew the other wouldn't drop her though, not unless he knew she'd be safe or that he'd catch her. Underneath her, she could feel Coryn's powerful dragon muscles moving as he flapped his wings. Karelym looked over the land, before leaning forward and calling over the wind, "This is wonderful, Cor..flying like this..it's beautiful!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:01 pm
Coryn chuckled at her response and then smiled. "I'm glad you like it." he called back. In a gentle slope, he spiraled down until he landed at the mouth of the cave. He lay down once again to make it easier for her to get off. "I told you I wouldn't drop you." he said with a hint of teasing in his voice.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:05 pm
Karelym heard the other's call back and simply smiled. As the other spiraled down into the cave, she climbed off by sliding down his side. Looking to Coryn, she laughed, "So you did..since you knew I would have kicked your scaly rump if you had." While the other was still lying down, she moved to lean against his snout, rubbing her hand against the other's scales. "This will be our first night sleeping with each other in a long time..It's one of the things I've missed most..falling asleep in your arms, Cor." Not that that was really an option at the moment..but she would sleep as close to him as possible.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:12 pm
Coryn smirked. "Well then I guess I will have to save my human transformation for when you are tired so that I may once again hold you as you fall asleep." he said and his tail wraped gently around her waist. "I too have missed sleeping with you . . ." he said in a much softer, and slightly sadder tone. He knew she meant well, but what was happening now was that she was reminding him of all that he had lost when he became a dragon. Some of which he was afraid he would never regain. He knew he would never be able to sleep with her in his arms all the way till morning. And that was something he truely longed for. To wake up holding her in his arms.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:19 pm
Karelym was amused to see a smirk on the dragon's..lips? It was such a Coryn-ish gesture after all. "No..as much as I'd like too, I'd rather stay awake and miss no time with you. Whether in this form or the other, I will be glad enough just to sleep with you, vyallah." Her hands petted the tail somewhat absently, it was becoming a bit of a habit now. At the tone, she realized she might have hurt Coryn in a way, and decided to surprise him out of his sadness.

Karelym leaned forward with a wicked grin and licked the side of Coryn's snout. The scales tasted of the forest..metallic in a way, and a faint coppery taste that she recognized as..blood.. She pulled away smiling, determined not to hurt the other by revealing this, "I could get used to kissing you like that, love. In either form," the wicked grin widened as she teased Coryn.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:28 pm
Coryn was indeed surprised and was shocked into silence for a good minute. If he was human a blush would have been able to be seen. He looked away from Karelym, feeling very stubborn at the moment. Not to mention he couldn't think of a way to respond to her teasing.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:32 pm
Karelym chuckled, before yawning again as she stretched her arms. "Don't be like that, Cor..I want you to be happy." Her voice softened, "Your happiness means the world to me." Giving him one last pat, she glanced around before looking to Coryn, hoping he would look back at her, "How would you like to sleep tonight, my love?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:42 pm
Coryn looked at her and smirked once more. His tail tightened around her waist and he walked into the cave carrying her in his tail before curling up on a space cleared of jewels and gold and other such junk, as Coryn thought of it. He kept his tail around Karelym but he brought her close to him and then loosened his grip on her. "Like this." he said as his head curled round to rest next to Karelym.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:49 pm
Karelym saw another smirk and intook a surprised breath as she was picked up before her body relaxed. Granted she felt rather small, but being carried this way was actually kind of..fun. The tail remained as she was brought close before the tail loosened and his head curled around next to her. A soft smile touched her lips, "I see."

Karelym moved and sat beside Coryn's head, laying down so that her smaller body lay in the curve of Coryn's neck with her head touching his lower cheek. She glanced to Coryn, wishing that things could be different, and yet, absolutely grateful for every moment with the other. Karelym smiled as she pressed one last kiss for the night to Coryn's snout as she said softly, "Goodnight, Coryn..I love you." With that, she laid her head back down as she curled a bit beside the other, feeling warm and safe. Karelym had things to worry about come the morrow, but for now, she was happy enough to simply sleep beside her beloved once more.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:57 pm
Coryn sighed contentedly. "Good night my love . . ." he whispered softly as he closed his eyes. For once he felt that he would actually sleep through the night without nightmares of the day he became a dragon running through his head. He fell to sleep with a smile on his face.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:00 am
Karelym heard the sigh and the whispered words, feeling a warmth that had nothing to do with temperature as she cuddled against the other a bit more before eventually falling asleep..~

~In the Morning~

Light peeked in through the cave as the dawn had been risen for several hours already. As it touched Karelym's face, she frowned and then stirred, blinking as she opened her eyes. For a moment, she jumped with a sharp intake of breath, hitting her back against Coryn. She hadn't known where she was for a moment, but as she remembered, she relaxed and looked to Coryn, "Sorry.." Karelym grinned sheepishly, hoping she hadn't woken the other up.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:05 am
Coryn groaned lightly when she hit her back against him. He didn't really feel it, but was more aware that it had happened than anything. Sleepily, he raised his head and looked at her with concern. "Are you alright?" he asked, worried about what might have caused such a reaction from her.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:10 am
She heard a light groan, so she had woken him up..darn..As the other raised his head to look at her, she nodded, "I was just startled..I'd forgotten I came here for a moment.." Pushing that aside, she smiled up at the other, "Did you sleep well, Cor?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:19 am
Coryn looked away from her, setting his head down again and sighed. "It must be rather startling to wake up next to a monster . . ." he muttered and then in a louder voice, trying to hide what he had just said, answered, "I slept much better and more peacfully than I have in a long time . . ." he said and turned to smile at her.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:31 am
Karelym watched the other look away, what had she said? And then at the words, her heart twinged. But rather than going soft again, she said firmly, "Coryn, stop. My being startled had nothing to do with you at all." Which was true, it was the waking up in a cave thing that had thrown her for a loop.

Now her voice softened as she rose. The words about sleeping peacefully had been good, but not enough to override her concern. Karelym walked to the other's snout, doing something different this time. Hopping up, she sat so that she could look into Coryn's eyes as she straddled his snout, rubbing a hand along his scales again.

She wondered if he could even feel it. Karelym's voice was gentle but unwavering, "You are not a monster, Coryn. I've seen monsters..and they take all forms. Your form doesn't matter to me..I want you in the other form, yes..I think it makes you happier, and then we can do things like fall asleep in each other's arms..but no matter what form you are in, you are still my Coryn, my vyallah. I love you just as much as a dragon as I do when you're an elf, and that is infinitely and endlessly..you are nothing like a monster, my love..you are Coryn, and I love you for it."

Karelym leaned forward and pressed a long kiss to the other, before pulling away with a long stroke of her hand against Coryn's scales.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff