Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Advent of Darkness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you looking forward to the New guild and our transition to our own home?
Yes
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Kind of...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Extremly...
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Your saving up up for a guild for us! This is the first time I've heard about it that I renember!
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
I just want the gold! Why did you put this answer all the way down here?!
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:11 pm
((ok))

Starfire nodded her head no. "No we should go there now!" She grabbed Argent's hand and fly out of the window ontop of the roof. Starfire noticed that they intruders looked like someone from her home planet. "What..."

Argent noticed that star was in shock. "What is it?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:14 pm
Hershey_Cutie
((ok))

Starfire nodded her head no. "No we should go there now!" She grabbed Argent's hand and fly out of the window ontop of the roof. Starfire noticed that they intruders looked like someone from her home planet. "What..."

Argent noticed that star was in shock. "What is it?"

The battling Tamarians stopped their fighting as if not surprised by the arrival of Starfire and Argent. They yelled one thing at the same time. "Mother!"  

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:22 pm
Argent was surprized. "Mother!? Um Star I didnt know you had kids....?"

Starfire was as surprized as Argent. "I didnt think I did....At least I dont remeber." Starfire looked up at the two kids. She tried to speak but couldnt.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:32 pm
"Die Mother!" Yelled the golden blond haired Son and his hands were cuped together as he charged his Starbolts they fused into one this was ultimate attack "Golden Lightning".
Look out mother!" The girl replied as she dove in front of the attack and took the hit she was the sent crashing down onto Titans tower's roof."  

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:45 pm
Argent created a cage aroungd the boy. "Dont make me hurt you!" She didnt know what to expect. Maybe they were Star's kids but how could they be. She kept the cage around him to make sure he wouldnt hurt another person.

Starfire ran to the girl and nelt down. "Are you ok?!"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:07 pm
"Yes, where is father? My bother Ciriand'r(Goldfire) wasn't always like this "They" made him and some of my other siblings this way. I am Voriande'r(Jadefire)." Jadefire replied and then started crying.
"Nice try, but Lord Sinestro won't properly except me as one of his Corps if I can't defeat weaklings like you. In blackest day, in brightest night,
Beware your fears made into light
Let those who try to stop what's right,
Burn like his power... Sinestro's might!" Sinestro yelled when he felt his litttle sister's fear and he "fed" off it. His genetic make up was specifically genetically engineered to covert both Solar Energy and the energy that powered the Power rings of Qward into a fear asborbing Starbolts that could be manipulated to form Energy Constructs like the energy from actual power rings of various types. He then blasted to Starbolts which form into hand like energy constructs which bented the of the bars slightly more then he had needed too.
He then flew out of the cage.

((http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_ring_(weapon)))  

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:14 pm
Starfire looked confused. "They? Other siblings?"

Argent flew up toward Goldfire and tackled him and pinned him to the ground. She made sure he wouldnt go anywere until the others arrived. She created small chains and put them around his arms and legs.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Hershey_Cutie
Starfire looked confused. "They? Other siblings?"

Argent flew up toward Goldfire and tackled him and pinned him to the ground. She made sure he wouldnt go anywere until the others arrived. She created small chains and put them around his arms and legs.

"Yes, all six of them. At least there was eight of us. Our youngest brother died early in the experiment or the at least that's what they told us." Jadefire replied and started to cry more.
Well I don't know quite what you are, but you know our oath well and your abilities to seem based upon our own. You were made in a lab weren't you. Well no matter I'll take free you to part of the Sinestro Corps. I am the one they call Sinestro."A man with black hair and dark pink wearing a yellow and black costume replied from above them. He then created a giant energy construct hand and then tried to flick Argent out of the way.
(( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Sinestrosciver.png ))  

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:39 pm
Starfire sent energy balls toward Sinestre. She flew up to him and used her alien strength punching him backwards.

Argent created a shield. She looked up at the new visitor. Her hand turned into a fist and she sent plasma energy toward him.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:55 pm
Hershey_Cutie
Starfire sent energy balls toward Sinestre. She flew up to him and used her alien strength punching him backwards.

Argent created a shield. She looked up at the new visitor. Her hand turned into a fist and she sent plasma energy toward him.

((SinestrO!Oh, and no auto hitting.))
I don't need to waste my time with you. I brought other Sinestro Corps members with me. Get him supermen! The last Korugarian replied and then two men that looked kind of like Superman appeared from higher in the sky.
The first was Cyborg Superman
((http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image biggrin oYouFearMeNow.jpg)) and the Second was Superman-Prime.((http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/11/TomWellingPrime.png))
Cyborg Superman blocked Argent's attacked with his the mechanical half of his body which could easily survive such a blow.
Superman-Prime blocked starfires attacks from reaching sinestro and then blocked starfire from pushing Sinestro by trying to use his superior strength to hold of Starfire.  

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:15 pm
Argent's eyes grew big. "I think ill get the others...." She turned around and was about to fly of the roof.

Starfire struggled. Her eyes glowed green and beemed out energy. She slowly got back onto the roof looking up at how many there were. She looked toward her "kids." She walked infront of them proctecting them both.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:46 pm
((Alright. Just wondering. No, I didn't forget. I suppose I should've mentioned it somewhere. Sorry.))

Now that they had gotten Jinx, it was time to head up and check out what was going on above their roof. "Do you want a lift up?" She asked Beast Boy. Dark energy enveloped Raven to turn her into an astral projection of a raven. They would need to move quickly though it would've been nice to allow Beast Boy a lift to the roof. It would save time.

Spectra tilted her head. How could someone not know that they were a mother? Her eyes flickered to Starfire. She certainly didn't look old enough to have kids who were close to her age. Of course, they appeared fairly alien and who knew what human biological features applied to other species. Spirits weren't similar to humans and Spectra doubted that aliens were to. It was all still strange. The arrival of more people interested her. She would have to hope that they wouldn't fight her as that would make being a spectator rather hard.  

dragonelf213

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:59 pm
dragonelf213
((Alright. Just wondering. No, I didn't forget. I suppose I should've mentioned it somewhere. Sorry.))

Now that they had gotten Jinx, it was time to head up and check out what was going on above their roof. "Do you want a lift up?" She asked Beast Boy. Dark energy enveloped Raven to turn her into an astral projection of a raven. They would need to move quickly though it would've been nice to allow Beast Boy a lift to the roof. It would save time.

Spectra tilted her head. How could someone not know that they were a mother? Her eyes flickered to Starfire. She certainly didn't look old enough to have kids who were close to her age. Of course, they appeared fairly alien and who knew what human biological features applied to other species. Spirits weren't similar to humans and Spectra doubted that aliens were to. It was all still strange. The arrival of more people interested her. She would have to hope that they wouldn't fight her as that would make being a spectator rather hard.

((Prepare for big changes to help end the aerial battle and the events down stairs might prove alot more shocking.))
"Thank you Rae." He blushed and started staring deeply into her eyes, but quickly snapped out of it.
((Big Change Numero Uno!))
((*Starts playing music* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPmTFJkmjRg ))
Something or someone was coming and it flew through the air fast.
It was like a bird, not it like a plane, no it was Superboy!
"I am pretty sure my cousin wouldn't want all you knock offs to stay out of prison for ever." Kon-El spoke when he was less then an inch apart from them then smacked the sides of their faces together.
The two fake supermen were stunned, but then turned around to fight superboy because they didn't know what would happen if they turned would be alot worst then if they did not.
"That's right!I'll take Prime you take Hank." said Superman himself who had appeared behind the fake supermen. They had spent a while few years and Connor could understand what his cousins plan was. Hank was to strong for Connor to handle alone yet Superman-prime even superman alot of difficulty he's like Darkseid or Doomsday in this regard.
Superman grabbed Super-man prime and started spinning around in circles mid air while keeping him disctracted by the pain caused by having Superman use his heat vision of Superman-primes neck. Superboy was doing the same thing to Hank Shaw. They then threw the supermen at each other and when they collided the both used their heat vision to attack both of the false. supermen at once.
((Starts playing new music* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVN0y4ssX3Q&feature=related ))
They then plummeted to the ocean below where awaiting batman in an Alien tech reinforced batboat was waiting with a pair of Kryptonite laced Alien tech Handcuffs. Weakened even further they plummeted to the ocean.
Where Aquaman and The three Green Lanterns of this sector Guy Garder, John Stewart, and Kyle Rayner(With fully charged rings.)) helped transport the two villians to an newly built maximum security Atlantian prison "Abyss". With the powerful Atlantian Magic combined with various Technology both from Earth and not. Not to mention that they were so deep underwater. It would be impossible for even them to escape on their own.
"Those two are properly contained now." Aquaman told superman using the Justice League's personal portable commucation devices.
"Yes, unfournately Sinestro escaped." Superman replied.
((The rest of the conversation isn't really nessacary.))
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:55 am
Kidfalsh ran up to the roof and loked around to see what was going on. He then spotted Kilowatt and asked,"What's going on?"

Kilowatt shrugged before looking up at the sky and saying,"I don't know but I'm goiing up to see if I can figure it out." He then took off from the roof and hovered in the sky as he looked at the battle.
((hey guys I'm back))  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:24 am
thes270
Kidfalsh ran up to the roof and loked around to see what was going on. He then spotted Kilowatt and asked,"What's going on?"

Kilowatt shrugged before looking up at the sky and saying,"I don't know but I'm goiing up to see if I can figure it out." He then took off from the roof and hovered in the sky as he looked at the battle.
((hey guys I'm back))

((Welcome back to IronChef the theme of this battle is kitten!" What kind of horrible drunk are you? It's Daikon Radish. Oh, and now on to the real kitten battle!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.))  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff