Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Torturous Ambitions[Full 1x1] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:17 am
"Y-yes" she walked behind him,her cheeks streaked by tears. She touched her neck slightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:33 pm
Akuro stopped out his house and stopped at it's door, he turned to say something but only shook his head and put the key in the door before opening it and pushing the door open.
He glanced back at Lilith, his eyebrows arching down and his mouth forming a straight line, he pointed inside the house.
"Run my bath fox."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:35 am
"Yes....master" her voice barly audible as she spoke"Right a-away". She walked past him and made her way quickly to the bathroom, afraid that he might get angry at her for being so slow. She kneeled near the bath, turning on the water slowly. She kept her hand under the running water while she adjusted the temperature to a luke warm.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:04 pm
"Idiotic fox," Akuro said closing the door behind him.
He ran his hand through his hair and let a sigh escape from him before cracking his neck a groan escaping his from him before rolling his head around.
"All very annoying," Akuro said sighing. "Hopefully she hurries up."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:14 am
She came out the bathroom and walked around to find him. Bowing her head down slightl"Your Bath is ready"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:56 pm
Akuro glanced over at Lilith before standing brushing off his pants.
"I grow hungry, go cook something," Akuro said. "It better be done before I exit the bath."
Akuro walked past Lilith before reaching the bathroom and walking in, he undressed flinching as he stepped into the water, the temprature was decent, he preferred hot but it worked.
He sunk into the water his head the only thing exposed before closing his eyes.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:09 am
She took out ingredients and began to cook. Stiring it slolwy as it cooked, she added a few more ingerients. When she finished cooking she turned off the stove so the piping hot food cooled a bit  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:19 am
Feeling a chill Akuro stepped out of the bath before draining the water, he threw on a red robe and tied it at the waist while walking out of the bathrooom.
He walked towards the kitchen and stopped in it's doorway.
"Is it done? Answer me correctly and I won't have to burn you."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:28 am
"It is done master" she gave him a slight glance then looked down. She pointed to the table, his food was served and so was his drink,everything set.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:00 pm
Akuro walked over and took a seat before taking a fork and sticking the food grabbing a piece before holding it up to Lilith.
"Take a bite first," Akuro said.
He pointed the fork closer to her and waited for her.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:59 pm
She leaned in and took a bite off the fork,slowly. She chewed and swallowed down the piece. A bit confused about his sudden gesture. Did he really think she'd poison him,even if he was cruel as he was  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:54 pm
Akuro waited for a moment before turning and sticking the fork in the food getting another piece before chewing it, he pondered the taste before swallowing it himself.
"That was a necessity Lilith, I don't trust you," Akuro said getting another piece. "Your food's decent by the way."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:34 pm
Her ears raised up slightly as she looked at him,"T-thank y-ou master, I'm glad you think its ok". She smiled lightly, a bit happy from his small compliment  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:05 am
Akuro finished the food and held the plate up to her before looking at her.
"Did you bathe yet Lilith?" Akuro said. "It may just be the charred clothing but somthing...smells."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:57 pm
"No master but I will immediatly after I wash your plate"she walked to wash the plate,quickly and accuratly. She made her way to the bathroom,setting the water at a warm hot tempurature,making a bath. She washed herself enjoying the warmth  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff