Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Monster of my Heart~(1X1)~(Snerzilly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:59 am
Brilyra felt the arms around her, pulling her close..she'd missed Ryan's arms..his warmth..his scent..none of these were present..but it was Ryan, and no matter what form he was in, she loved him always. She remained close, and feeling a few tears, wiped the areas under his eyes with her thumb gently. "Hey.." she said softly, "That was supposed to make you happy, not make you cry.." Brilyra pressed a kiss underneath each eye before settling back into the embrace, hugging the other again.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:10 am
Ryan, despite himself, let out a small chuckle at her words. However, his eyes were heavy and he felt them start to close . . . before he had even known it, he had fallen asleep sitting up, Brilyra in his arms.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:18 am
Brilyra heard no response from the other and soon realized he'd fallen asleep..well, she wasn't going to wake up, not if this was what he'd have to look forward to..being a troll..so she stayed in his arms, curled up against him as she too fell asleep..

~In the Morning~

Sunlight streamed in wherever it could and eventually made it's way into the hallway. She stirred lightly, feeling a warmth against her and still partially dreaming, she murmered, "Rye?" Brilyra vaguely remembered in her dreamlike state the other being human..then a troll..and then falling asleep..not aware of the fact she was currently being held in the arms of a human rather than a troll.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:14 pm
Ryan stirred hearing Brilyra and opened his eyes a bit . . . only to have them widen at the sight of his own body. He was back to normal . . . Smiling, he held Brilyra a bit tighter and placed his head on her shoulder, kissing her neck gently. "I'm here Bri . . ." he murmured back.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:46 pm
Brilyra felt herself being held tighter as her neck was kissed, she smiled and tilted to him. "Rye.." She tilted her head and pressed a kiss to his lips, and then opened her eyes. For a few brief moments, she only stared, before moving back, trying to get free of his arms. "You're human again, good." Her tone was not unkind, but it was a bit curt. She'd helped Ryan..she loved him after all, she couldn't watch him suffer like that..but Brilyra hadn't forgiven him..  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:57 pm
Ryan's face was one of confusion. They had just been kissing . . . it had been just like old times and then . . . she was trying to get out of his arms? And her tone was no longer loving . . . no longer caring . . . but horribly curt. What had he done wrong? He was only . . . human again . . . His expression became rather angry and he let her go. "I see how it is." he said pushing her off of him, as he got up and walked downstairs to the kitchen to make himself breakfast.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:08 pm
Brilyra saw his confusion and sighed, the other pushed her away and she nearly attempted an apology..something..but he'd walked off to the kitchen..very well, she had things to do anyway. Still dressed for travel, she headed down and found him in the kitchen. Brilyra picked up her satchel and nearly turned to leave before saying softly, "I'm going out, Ryan..I'll be back, alright?" With that, she turned and walked out of the door of the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:50 pm
"Fine! Go ahead." Ryan said with a bitter tone to his voice. To him, the reason she had been so blunt was because she didn't like him in his human form. She WANTED him to be a troll, because he thought that she felt superior to him and liked feeling that way. It made him feel angry and hurt that she would feel that way, and he wondered what had happened to the nice Brilyra that was there last night . . . before he had changed.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:05 pm
Brilyra walked away and..felt the oddest twinge..surely, surely she wasn't hoping he'd come with her. She'd told him herself that she didn't want him to come.. she frowned as she glanced around before continuing. Finally she reached her destination, a small cottage near the middle of the forest, wherein an orphaned halfling, part elf-part human lived.

Brilyra had met the girl when she was five, she'd been cared for by a traveling minstrel but he'd left the girl in Brilyra's care. The girl was ten now, and Brilyra had been caring for her for five years..she'd come to think of the girl as a daughter, her own daughter..but she'd never told for fear he would think someone else should take care of the little girl who she'd named Laelira, or moon-flower in the Fae language.Or that he would misunderstand her reasons for wanting to watch over her.. Each race, elves, the fae, creatures, even humans had their own language..but the forest speak was the unanimous language all magickal beings that were not human knew. But she felt closely tied to the Fae language, being one..so that was what she'd named the little girl, with her pale face and her curly hair the color of a light pink rose.

She entered the cottage, pulling from under her cloak a satchel that contained food and water, "Lae? I've come to visit, little one." Normally Laelira would run up excitedly, calling her Mommy even though Brilyra had tried to get her to say Bri. More familiar than her full name, but not the 'm' word. But after Laelira's confusion and sadness at that, she'd allowed the girl to call her the variations of mother. But today..there was no cheering, no joyous child jumping into her arms..the satchel fell as she saw Laelira on the floor, blood dripping from her lips and unconscious. Beside her were some berries, a deep black with veins of red..Julip berries, deathly poisonous.."No," she murmered as tears welled in her eyes.

Pressing a hand to the girl, she felt a pulse and her eyes widened. Brilyra quickly picked the girl up, holding her bridal style as she shut the cottage door and left. She needed to get home quickly, so she let her wings unfurl without taking faerie size..the wings were a part of her, so it didn't count against using magick. Brilyra took to the air and sped home, touching down in front of the castle and entering, too distracted to even withdraw her wings. Thankfully things like that were fae traits that taking her powers couldn't change, wings were a body part, not a magickal power. "Ryan," she called out, sounding very upset. Brilyra went to the living room and set the girl on a couch, wiping the hair from her face, 'Ryan!" She practically screamed the name this time, turning as he entered the room.

Her face was slightly flushed from darting about, her wings fluttering slightly in agitation as she moved from the girl to Ryan, taking hold of his wrist and bringing him forward. She sat back down beside the girl as her hand fell from Ryan's wrist to his hand, holding it though she barely realized it. Brilyra looked up at Ryan, worry and frustration in her expression, pain in her eyes, "She's eaten Julip berries, Ryan..you have to help her..please..use my magick and help her." This was a rare moment, or at least it was rare since the night Ryan betrayed Brilyra and she cursed him to be a troll. Brilyra was looking to Ryan without guarding her emotions..and in fact, was holding his hand as she used to both for the pleasure of it, or when she needed reassurance or comfort. Brilyra looked to him pleadingly, too worried for her 'daughter' to care how she seemed right now. Tears welled in her eyes, "Please..Ryan.."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:42 pm
Ryan rushed towards Brilyra as soon as he heard her shout, wondering what had made her so upset. He flinched hearing her scream his name as he entered and noticed two things, Brilyra had her wings out, and there was a girl on the couch. He squeezed her hand comfortingly as he crumbled to her wishes, not wanting to see her so distraught. "Alright Bri . . ." he said softly and hoping that he would be able to use her magick properly, lay his hand on the girl and tried to heal her. Trying to undo the poison of the berries.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:47 pm
(*has to go to work* I shall see-eth you later..eth! <3)

Brilyra felt Ryan squeeze her hand and it was both comforting and distracting..but the latter for only a short moment. Laelira was very ill..if he didn't heal her soon.."Focus it, just imagine her being healed and send the magick there..it'll do the rest..you've seen me do it, I know you can too Rye.." Brilya rested her head against his free arm, needing the comfort at the moment..needing to know her little moon flower would be okay.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:18 pm
((Ja ne!))

Ryan nodded and closed his eyes, focusing on the girl being healed. He wanted to make Brilyra happy and so he focused on seeing the girl healed and opening her eyes, free of the posion of the deadly berries.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:32 pm
(o-o what does that mean?)

Brilyra watched anxiously as the healing magick went into her..moments passed, and then the girl began to stir. Her face lit up and with a smile she held Ryan's hand a little bit tighter as she stood up beside him, looking up at him for a moment before saying quietly, "Thank you..Ryan.." She hesitated a moment, before bringing his hand to her lips and pressing a soft kiss to it..and then she released his hand and turned away, kneeling beside Laelira. She stroked the girl's face and pressed a kiss to her brow.

The little girl's dark turquoise eyes opened slowly, looking to the ceiling a moment before going to Brilyra. She blinked, before a warm smile curved her lips and she said softly, still tired from the magick, "Mommy."

Brilyra smiled lovingly down at the girl, the softest, most affectionate expression Ryan would have seen on her face in two years. "I'm here, my little one..rest now.." She pressed a kiss to Laelira's forehead and the girl smiled, "I love you."

Brilyra felt her heart warm as always as she responded, "I love you too, sweetling." The girl seemed happy to hear this and slowly her eyes closed as she fell back asleep. She stroked the girls face a moment, before standing and staring at her for a moment more. Then, she turned to Ryan, the loving expression fading into something neutral, but it wasn't anger or disgust at least, it was soft.

Brilyra spoke quietly, "Before you ask, I am not her birth mother." She glanced to Laelira before looking to Ryan and using a hand to turn him around, then putting it on his back to push him with her while she walked out of the room, closing the door quietly behind them. "I don't want you with her when I am not," she said warningly. Brilyra wasn't sure what Laelira would think of Ryan..and she didn't want Ryan asking Laelira questions that might lead to things she'd rather keep hidden..for a moment, her look was still warning before it softened again and she brushed back some of his hair, "Thank you again, Rye."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:41 pm
((It means "See you later in Japanese" . . . In other news . . . ONE OF MY EGGIES HATCHED!!! mrgreen It got so many clickys it hatched early. . . . I wonder why my other eggies aren't doing so well . . .))

Ryan looked at Brilyra and caught her hand as she brushed his hair back. "You're welcome . . . but . . . if you're not that girl's birth mother . . . then why did she call you 'mommy'?" he asked, believing that he at least deserved an explanation. He wouldn't let go of her hand until she explained anyways.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:50 pm
(O-o oOoOooh! And now it all makes sense. o_O YAY!!!!!!!! *hugglez the birthed one* adorable. O-o maybe it was the egg color or position that attracted more clicks.)

Brilyra felt her hand being caught and at the question frowned, "You don't believe me?" She'd told him Laelira wasn't her daughter, that should have been sufficient. "She was left to me by a traveling minstrel, he wasn't even her father. I've been taking care of her for the past five years, everytime I 'went out for a walk' without you, it was usually to see her."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff