Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
California Costume Meet Up Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:46 pm
Well, you are. But not a bad one. ^_~ Afterall, you like LITERARY ANALYSIS.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 10:22 pm
Phanari

wait....how can you be a good pervert...plz tell me cause everyone i know uses it as a bad word except me..cause its who i am and i dont consider myself bad....  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:02 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

wait....how can you be a good pervert...plz tell me cause everyone i know uses it as a bad word except me..cause its who i am and i dont consider myself bad....

You kinda just defined it there, didn't you? Look, from what I know of you on this guild, you have the honor not to harass another girl just because you find her attractive.

The quality I'm trying to point out is honor. A perv with the honor to keep his ......activity his own unless others inquir or invite subject in friendly, yet......personal conversation.... that's a "good" perv. The one who does what I named above....that's bad.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:44 am
oh...well i am a blunt a*****e and i like to create awkward situations for others so you should say im a most of the time good perv.... xd  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 11:34 am
Then there's nothing for you to be ashamed of, is there?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:39 am
Phanari
Then there's nothing for you to be ashamed of, is there?

ashamed? i hardly ever feel that emotion...and only when i make a woman feel bad most of the time....the rest is when i jst completely ******** something up other than that i dont get embarassed.  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:06 pm
^_^ Makes sense.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:28 pm
Phanari
^_^ Makes sense.

really? most ppl say im not emotional enough....i guess they jst think that because when there is a problem i emotionally detach myself so that there are no feelings to get in the way of logic....now if the problem must have feelings in it to be solved then i let them free but they exist below my logic....  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:33 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
^_^ Makes sense.

really? most ppl say im not emotional enough....i guess they jst think that because when there is a problem i emotionally detach myself so that there are no feelings to get in the way of logic....now if the problem must have feelings in it to be solved then i let them free but they exist below my logic....

You have your priorities. And they don't do harm to anyone. If anything, it means that you can deal with trauma easier. I've always wanted to be able to seperate myself from time to time. I wanna be a writer. And rejection is hard to take. I've already had to face it three times. And all three I was safe! I didn't even get a bruise!

THAT'S WILL POWER, BABY!::dramatic hero pose::  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:12 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
^_^ Makes sense.

You have your priorities. And they don't do harm to anyone. If anything, it means that you can deal with trauma easier. I've always wanted to be able to seperate myself from time to time. I wanna be a writer. And rejection is hard to take. I've already had to face it three times. And all three I was safe! I didn't even get a bruise!

its true i do deal with trauma easier but i also break before i bend....sometimes its a cold life like this...but it makes me who i am so i guess i wouldnt change it if given the chance.  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:14 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
^_^ Makes sense.

yea i guess i do handle trauma easier...but i will also break before i bend...you will bend before you break...that is the better side...trust me...it can be cold on this side....but it makes me who i am so i guess i wouldnt change it even if given the chance.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 7:09 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
^_^ Makes sense.

yea i guess i do handle trauma easier...but i will also break before i bend...you will bend before you break...that is the better side...trust me...it can be cold on this side....but it makes me who i am so i guess i wouldnt change it even if given the chance.

We bipolars......trauma is our daily life. Anything added on becomes life. That's why people think we're crazy. But they just don't understand that we're just struggling to lead a life as smooth as we can while we have paranoia, extra .......things and all the pressure we put on ourselves.

To some people, an interview is stressful and there's pressure. To a bipolar, if you're not properly medicated, at an interview, the entire world is against you having this job and nothing can convince us otherwise.

I have a job, and do rather well in interviews. I don't believe that being bipolar should excuse me for my actions or give me special treatment. I need to work for what I have, and work for how I feel. But I'm proud of how far I've gotten. Especially now that I don't want pain anymore. ::dramatic 2010 music:: NO MORE SCARS!! No more dodgy stories when my supervisor says, "What's this?" and I have to come up with a story.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:52 am
good that is how each of us should live...im sorry it took you so long to come to the light though...save what you can, weep for what is lost, and move on with your life.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 6:33 pm
I showed up to my first job interview with a huge bandage on my arm. The whole time I was thinking, "They're gonna know. They're gonna know and I'm not gonna get the job." I was terrified. I almost blew the interview because of that fear. But, they didn't even ask about it. And a while later they called me and said I got the job. WOOT!  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 9:50 pm
Phanari
I showed up to my first job interview with a huge bandage on my arm. The whole time I was thinking, "They're gonna know. They're gonna know and I'm not gonna get the job." I was terrified. I almost blew the interview because of that fear. But, they didn't even ask about it. And a while later they called me and said I got the job. WOOT!

....i try to not let fear control me....though with paranoia its hard....and anxiety......  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff