Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Kiri~Kunoichi~

Alien Informer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:11 pm
A small shiver, not from the cold, went up Lior's spine when she heard "wolf." She turned to him and helped him move through the snow.
"Thanks." she said, like her usual and confident self.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
____ When the finger points to the yonder мσση
_←━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━ ━ ━ ⊱⊰ ╜

Durithill didn't really think Lior's 'thanks' was necessary, but he nodded in acceptance anyway. "Hey, I've got a deal for you." he said suddenly, sitting for a moment. "You're probably freezing, and I can't move easily through this snow. So here's my proposal: you carry me to the city. I'm not that heavy, and I'll keep you warm until we get there. Sounds reasonable, right?" he said, completly business-like.

Theƒσσ will look at the fingertip

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

~Kiri~Kunoichi~

Alien Informer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:29 pm
Lior nodded cautiously. She lifted the wolf up and kept her staff secured to her back.
"Deal." she said to the wolf. Lior walked in the direction that he had given her.
((Durithill, are you a fan of .hack? I was curious, since you quote part of the Epitaph of Twilight in your posts, and your signature has Ovan from .hack//GU on it. Just wondering. ^^))

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:44 pm

((You forgot to mention that my profile is in the style of Crim from .hack//SIGN, lol.
But yes, indeed I am. In fact, I just started a .hack RP in my own guild. Of course, my guild is tiny, despite it's age, so there's only three people, lol.))

"Don't worry. I don't bite." Durithill said with a bit of a laugh as Lior lifted him. It felt good to get off his feet for a while after all the walking he had done. As a wolf, he didn't wear shoes and his feet were subject to a lot of wear. They were only a few minutes away from the city, however, so he knew he'd be walking soon. "Don't tell anyone I can talk." he said suddenly. "It makes things complicated. People don't seem to like the idea of a talking wolf for some reason."

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

~Kiri~Kunoichi~

Alien Informer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:51 pm
((AAAAAH, I'm sorry it's so late!!))
Lior smiled.
"Don't worry-I won't." she said, still holding onto Durithill. Her voice sounded calm and cool, despite the fact that she was a cat, holding onto a wolf. But she wouldn't show how scared she was, because frankly, she didn't feel like having her face ripped off or being mauled by an angry wolf.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:13 pm

((Don't worry about it. I've been pretty busy with my classes anyway. In fact, I'm in class right now, lol.))

Durithill sighed slightly from relief and rested his furry head on Lior's shoulder. He could tell she was nervous, even if she didn't want to admit it. With his wolfish senses he could smell the sweat beginning to appear, and he could feel her muscles tense. But he wasn't going to say anything if she didn't want him to know. "So what's your name anway?" Durithill asked.

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

~Kiri~Kunoichi~

Alien Informer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:31 pm
((Very nice n.n))
Lior cringed internally as the wolf put his head on her, but said nothing.
"Lior." she said, remembering how she laughed when she told Miraldae that she was "nothing less, nothing more" back in the mining cavern. She also remembered how she was thisclose to being dead-and having that feeling as she walked through the snow carrying the wolf.
"And you?"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:51 pm

((Eh, I'm in college. I'm supposed to be enjoying myself, right, lol?))

"I'd rather not say, so call me whatever you want. As long as it's nothing girly like Fluffy." Durithill replied. Even if he disliked talking out loud, he disliked telling people his name even more. Sure, people tending to think he was a demon and attack him when he spoke, but when he gave his name people knew how demonic he was and tried to kill him. "There's the town." he said suddenly, pointing with a paw towards the city that was becoming visable in the distance.

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

~Kiri~Kunoichi~

Alien Informer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:01 pm
((I guess so. Better enjoy yourself in college than in eigth grade, right?))
Lior looked to where the wolf "pointed". It wasn't to far, so she lifted him higher in her arms.
"Alright then, I'll call you, oh I don't know, ummmm, whatever. I'll think of something." she said. "And no, I won't call you Fluffy. I'm not that cruel." she added.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:23 pm

((Eight grade was pretty fun while it lasted. It started getting a lot better around 10th grade though 'cause that's when I met some of my better friends.
And all my German teacher did was show us movies, lol. We watched "Findet Nemo" at least six times, lol.))

"Thank goodness." Durithill said with a small chuckle. "I hate it when people call me Fluffy." Durithill yawned and shifted slightly to make himself a bit more comfortable. "What're you doing up here anyway?" he asked curiously. There hadn't been too many people around that Durithill had seen, and most of them were dressed for the weather better. It was strange to see a lone girl struggling through the snow dressed like Lior was.

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

~Kiri~Kunoichi~

Alien Informer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:45 am
Lior thought for a moment.
"I don't know." she answered shortly. "I never have a reason to go somewhere. I prefer not making myself a schedule-I'd never follow it." Lior meant what she said-she usually went places without anything in mind to do.
"Why are you here? I don't suppose you live here-I haven't seen any wolves other than you." She looked into Durithill's eyes for a second, and noticed her was staring at her.
"What?" she asked. She would've put her hands on her hips, but she was holding him, so that was out of the question.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:48 am

((Eight grade was pretty fun while it lasted. It started getting a lot better around 10th grade though 'cause that's when I met some of my better friends.
And all my German teacher did was show us movies, lol. We watched "Findet Nemo" at least six times, lol.))

"Ironically, I came here to get away from people." Durithill answered with a small sigh. "Never could really stand other humans." he muttered before realizing what he was saying. He'd just inadvertently let slip a piece of information that he told anyone ever. Hopefully she wouldn't notice his small slip. "Nothing." he replied, averting his gaze when he noticed he was staring at her. "It's just strange to see a girl like you out here all alone in those clothes." he said with a small laugh. Maybe that might get her attention away from the fact that he'd just revealed he was once human.

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

~Kiri~Kunoichi~

Alien Informer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:33 am
Lior sensed that Durithill was hiding something, but she didn't pry.
"So I'm an odd sight? That doesn't matter to me. I'm just odd." she said, smiling. Her face began to twitch, making her eyes brink incredibly fast.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:49 am

"Well we're all odd in our own ways." Durithill said with a laugh, a little relieved that Lior had seemed not to pick up on his slip. "I'm a talking wolf wearing a necklace and a sack, after all." He then noticed that Lior's face twitched and she was blinking abnormally fast, and a strange emotion suddenly came to him. Was it perhaps concern? He had never felt such an emotion before. "Hey, are you alright?" he asked her.

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

~Kiri~Kunoichi~

Alien Informer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:52 am
Lior turned her head away from Durithill. She jumped slightly-she sneezed. Lior held onto Durithill with one armaround him and pulled out a hankerchief with the other.
"I'm fine, now." she said. Great, being in this freakin' snow gave me a cold. Lior thought quietly.

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff