Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Luris training ground Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:24 pm
Zane stopped dead in his tracks just before he got to Luo and smiled. He dropped to the ground on his hands and leg sweeped to knock Luo down.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:33 pm
Luo tripped and fell to the ground and tried to move out of the way. He had a feeling a second attack was on its way.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:42 pm
As Luo tripped, Zane finished his 360 degree turn. He used the last of his strength to kick up with his legs and he flipped forward in the air. Zane used the momentum of his spin to add force onto his heel as he crashed down upon Luo's chest.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:46 pm
As Zane came down, Luo put his hands on his chest. The stomp certainly hurt, but not nearly as much as it would have had Luo not caught it. Luo then spun his hands, twisting Zane's body up and off of his chest. He then jumped up and punched Zane in the stomach while he was spinning in the air.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:53 pm
Luo's punch landed perfectly as he yelped in pain, Zane's eyes seemed to bulge out of their sockets, but he wasn't going to let Luo win so easily. "NOT YET!" he cried as he grabbed his fist and spun him in the air slamming him down on the ground  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:05 pm
Luo found what he had calculated in his mind to have a very small chance of happening, happen. Zane had pulled Luo into the punch, and used the spin to slam him on the gound. Luo's body seemed to bounce the first time he hit the ground, and he gritted his teeth and grunted. He got up a little slower this time, and ran towards Zane. "Alright Zane, time to work on our up close hand to hand!" Luo got right in Zane's face, and began to throw a punch at Zane's head, and another at his ribs.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:14 pm
"HA! This is my forte!" he said as he took the punch to the ribs. If there's anything he can do is take a hit. Then Zane rolled his head with the punch so even though it hit, the punch didn't have that much effect. Blood ran down Zane's lips. he regained his footing and launched a punch straight at Luo's face  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:19 pm
Luo was hit in the face, and stumbled back a bit. The force was more than he expected. As Luo's nose bled, he came back at Zane, this time, with palms open, his thumb touching his middle finger. "You have no idea." Luo rushed at Zane, thrusting his hands with short small bursts of chakra, bluring them a bit as they went faster. Luo jabbed at the socket between the shoulder and armpit on Zane's left arm, and then his sternum. He then pulled one arm back, bent down, and palm smacked him upwards on the jaw. "I'm learning pressure points with my grandfather," Luo murmured as Zane's body went upward.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:26 pm
Zane had no idea Luo knew all of this. Zane felt utter agony with each hit and as Zane's body flew upwards, he realized that they should stop now. Zane landed flat on his back, bruised and torn up. "Hahahahaha...wow, not bad Luo!" he laughed, still on the ground. "But that's it, I give up. I could probably keep going a little bit, but this is getting to be too much for me and we should quit while we're ahead," he laughed unable to move on the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:31 pm
Luo nodded in agreement and smiled before yelling at the top of his lungs. "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! OW OW OW OW OWWW!" Luo danced around for a second holding his face. "Jesus Zane, you've got a steel plate for a fist." Luo walked over and helped Zane get up. "Come on. I think we overdid it for just a little spar." Luo chuckled a bit. "My grandpa's gonna think I got mugged on the way there."  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:37 pm
"Yeah well my grandpa's going to think that I was the one doing the mugging hahahahaha" he laughed as grabbed Luo's hand and got back to his feet. "But yeah I think we overdid it a little bit," he said as he inspected his body...his shoulder felt like jello, blood was dripping from his lips and his jaw pained him everytime he moved it  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:43 pm
"Oh! Hold on, I can fix that arm." Luo went behind Zane, held his arm outward, and jabbed it. It would hurt for a moment, but at least he'd be able to move it again. "Alright, well I'm going to run and go get washed up a bit before the ceremony. Meet me here in the left field in the morning for jutsu training?"  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:45 pm
"Oooooowwwww!" he yelped as Luo hit his shoulder. That's when he was able to move it again. "Oh hey that actually helped. Yeah I'll meet you here tomorow then. Good luck on the ceremony Luo!" he yelled as he and Luo went separate ways  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:09 pm
*comes back early in the morning and walks up to a small pond* Maybe..i shoudl practice some of my old techniques. Water clone jutsu *makes hand signs and 3 clones appear* Well, at least I dont consime as much jutsu as I did before.  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:57 pm
Luri appeared in his training ground and went to the arena to train his newly gained kekkai genkai.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff