Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Web of a Slave Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  Slave owner(human)
  Slave(vampire)
  Slave(werewolf)
  Slave(demon)
  Military(they own slaves too)
  Part of The Cure(vampire,werewolf,demon)
  Human(part of The Cure)
View Results

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:13 pm
User Image

Rakazi

Rakazi made no move to stop Death as he grabbed his hair. After he was let go he stretched his neck replying nonchalantly "Feisty now aren't we? Anyways I do listen to subtle hints, but it doesn't mean I have to take the 'advice'." He crossed his arms, his right hand lightly touching the hilt of his sword, he remained calm though, not a single muscle seemed tense.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:40 pm
"Do you really think you can take me on, human? I killed hundreds of your kind with my bare hands back in the war." Death boasted while he exposed his claws.  

heylookitsmrvolcano

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:09 am
User Image

Rakazi

"All the more intruiging," He replied, standing up. In one fluid movement he unsheathed his sword, cut Death's chains and re-sheathed his sword. He watched Death, waiting for him to make the first move.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:55 pm
Raurick felt a cold shiver race down his arm followed by a build-up of energy, he smiled as he finished melting the steel down and kicked the lever. He turned around and faced Skara with a soft smile. "Thanks, I owe you one." He said as he turned and found that he had just finished the last kart. He sighed and walked over next to Skara and sat down, taking a breather and looking at the statue.

"Thank you." He said his looking away from the statue and up to the night sky. "For letting me see my sone again, for reminding me there are kind people like my wife out there, and for keeping me company." He said as he looked over at Skara and smiled softly again.

User Image  

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:31 pm
User Image

Skara

"It's alright, I'm happy it helped," She smiled happily, the water on the ice seemed to freeze back into the right shape. As Raurick sat down next to her she moved a little closer to him. She held out the figurine to Raurick, "It's for you." She said her eyes closing as she smiled at him.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:18 am
User Image

Raurick looked at the ice figure and smiled, studying it closely. "You keep it, I'd end up melting it by morning from my body heat alone." He observed as he leaned back to only prop himself up by his elbows. He closed his eyes to relax and took in the slow, gentle night breeze. It was night that he loved the most, the cool breeze, the power forging work, the ability to be out at a time that won't kill him. He loved it. "What about me is so appealing?"  

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:08 am
User Image

Skara

Skara couldn't help but let out a little laugh. "I made it, it wouldn't melt if you put it into a fire." She said setting it in his hands. As Raurick leaned back she turned to face him, holding herself up with one of her arms. "Because you're nice, and you're willing to tell someone how you feel instead of bottling it up inside." She smiled happily.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:46 am
User Image

Raurick held the sculpture tightly as he stared at the sky. "I don't usually trust anyone except other vampires." He explained with a heavy sigh. "I used to be the most powerful pureblood in these parts, now look at me. I'm a slave, my son is dead, I married a human who killed herself..." He looked away and sighed once again.  

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:42 pm
User Image

Skara

"But you trusted me," she replied. "And most people don't, for the obvious reason that I obey my master willingly, and also because they think my niceness is just a trick to make them trust me." She laid on her back staring at the sky. Skara sat up, "I like you the way you are and I'm glad that you could love a human enough to marry her." She seemed absolutely bent on making him cheer up.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:03 am
User Image

Raurick smiled softly remembering his wife and looked over at Skara. "You remind me a lot of her." He stated looking into Skara's eyes. "You're just as kind, caring, good-humored, and lovable as she was. I swear, you two could be twins." He said with a soft, joking chuckle as he looked back up at the sky.  

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:18 am
User Image

Skara

Skara felt like denying that she could ever be all of the things he mentioned, but only felt a blush appearing on her face. She turned and looked at the sky, hoping to hide her blush, but probably not very successfully.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:25 pm
Death was wide-eyed for a second, surprised at what happened; then let out an insane laughter of joy. "Ahahahahaahaha! Ohhhh, yeeeeeesssss! Freedom, sweet, sweet freedom!" He had a crazy grin across his face as he tore off the rest of the chain on his neck. He then looked back at Rakazi. "I guess I owe you my thanks, human. And as a reward, you will be my first victim!" Death then slashed Rakazi's face with a crazy look on his face.  

heylookitsmrvolcano

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:08 pm
User Image

Rakazi

"Interesting reward, don't you think?" He asked, allowing Death to slash his face before drawing his sword. He slashed towards Death's left arm, then down to his right leg. "I have a question, Are you one who enjoys pain?" He asked a sinister smile crossing his face.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:45 pm
Death ignored the wounds on his arm and leg."You're quite cocky,human. Smiling in the face of your doom. I like that." Just as he was launching his second attack, a incredibly strong shock overcame him and fell unconsious to the ground. Behind him was Vivi, in her nightgown holding her spear, with a very pissed and very scared look on her face. Yuko was hiding behind her. Vivi looked at Rakazi. "Are you STUPID!? Do you have the slightest idea what would've happened if he had escaped!? Thank god Yuko heard you two and came to me when she did; or who knows what the hell that psycodic demon would've done!" her face was red with anger. Yuko went inside to get another chain for Death.  

heylookitsmrvolcano

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:21 pm
User Image

Rakazi

Rakazi flinched as he got yelled at, his previous sinister attitude faded away, replaced by humble regretfulness. He quickly sheathed his sword, looking at the ground in what seemed like shame he replied. "I'm sorry it was wrong of me to do such a thing without your permission." He looked up at her almost pleadingly "Will you forgive my foolishness?"

Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff