Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
New Ranking List, Please Post Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:21 pm
well...techniquely his in leaf at the moment in the melody grove....but still......  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:23 pm
Yea still  

kikiomoru

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:27 pm
ANBU Wolf Ninja
Dark-Ninja70
ANBU Wolf Ninja
Dark-Ninja70
ANBU Wolf Ninja
*Cough* *Cough* Orion for Hokage...*Cough* *Cough*
*Cough* *Cough* Who took time out from doing more important things but instead taught you guys in the academy when you had nobody to teach you *Cough* *Cough*

*Cough* *Cough* Oh yeah, and Tai only learned one thing, so...OOOOOOOH *Cough* *Cough*
*Cough* *Cough* Not my fault you slept threw the class a real shinobi would have not been so stupid *cough* cough* Jake is totally right *cough* *cough*

*Cough* *Cough* Its not my fault you were such a bad teacher that you werent able to see Tai asleep *Coughs right in Hanzo's face*

Aw, Anbu, you're my new best friend... blaugh

(And Dark, I TECHNICALLY took over back before the poison problem started. I taught Yokai and some other kid with an NPC. Go back and check if you'd like.)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:36 am
x InfinityOrion x
ANBU Wolf Ninja
Dark-Ninja70
ANBU Wolf Ninja
Dark-Ninja70
ANBU Wolf Ninja
*Cough* *Cough* Orion for Hokage...*Cough* *Cough*
*Cough* *Cough* Who took time out from doing more important things but instead taught you guys in the academy when you had nobody to teach you *Cough* *Cough*

*Cough* *Cough* Oh yeah, and Tai only learned one thing, so...OOOOOOOH *Cough* *Cough*
*Cough* *Cough* Not my fault you slept threw the class a real shinobi would have not been so stupid *cough* cough* Jake is totally right *cough* *cough*

*Cough* *Cough* Its not my fault you were such a bad teacher that you werent able to see Tai asleep *Coughs right in Hanzo's face*

(And Dark, I TECHNICALLY took over back before the poison problem started. I taught Yokai and some other kid with an NPC. Go back and check if you'd like.)
I found Zann the cure and brought him to the village to stop the poison and save everyone...-_-  

Dark-Ninja70

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:38 am
Dark-Ninja70
Ok Xantos can you add it like this to the past hokages oh and maybe rename it as Hokage History like cloud did but that's your choice:

1st - Lord Rin
2nd - Hayashi Senju
3rd - Sin Q Hyuuga
4th - Bambi Hyuuga
5th - Xantos Hyuuga

So your the Godiame Hokage and next will be the Rokudaime...hopefully me... ninja

((On a last note of the subject do you mind if I make a history of leaf or hokage history thing about the past hokage's and the new?))

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:39 am
Dark-Ninja70
x InfinityOrion x
ANBU Wolf Ninja
Dark-Ninja70
ANBU Wolf Ninja

I found Zann the cure and brought him to the village to stop the poison and save everyone...-_-

You also killed the snake that was filled with the poison, causing him to explode and spread the gas. *points* TERRORIST!  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:43 am
x InfinityOrion x
Dark-Ninja70
x InfinityOrion x
ANBU Wolf Ninja
Dark-Ninja70
ANBU Wolf Ninja

You also killed the snake that was filled with the poison, causing him to explode and spread the gas. *points* TERRORIST!
..and stopping him from killing Kiba a academy student who was nearby and after he had suffered many injures I personally took him to the hospital and laid him on the bed.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:30 pm
Dark-Ninja70
x InfinityOrion x
Dark-Ninja70
x InfinityOrion x
ANBU Wolf Ninja

..and stopping him from killing Kiba a academy student who was nearby and after he had suffered many injures I personally took him to the hospital and laid him on the bed.
psh, he would've lived. stare What about Nom? You just left him there to die! So what if he was an NPC? Not very hokage-ly...  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:03 pm
x InfinityOrion x
Dark-Ninja70
x InfinityOrion x
Dark-Ninja70
x InfinityOrion x
ANBU Wolf Ninja

psh, he would've lived. stare What about Nom? You just left him there to die! So what if he was an NPC? Not very hokage-ly...
Who? he never posted so it's not my fault also I'm ending this now because we are spamming this up to much.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:57 pm
Dark-Ninja70
x InfinityOrion x
Dark-Ninja70
x InfinityOrion x
ANBU Wolf Ninja

i'm sorry i have to say this..........*****!!!!!!  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:59 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
Dark-Ninja70
x InfinityOrion x
Dark-Ninja70
x InfinityOrion x
ANBU Wolf Ninja

i'm sorry i have to say this..........*****!!!!!!
Dude I have a very sick mind and it;s not that funny I get it but it's not that great.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:01 pm
((sorry, just felt i had too))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:04 pm
Gaia Name: Kunesume2
RPC Name: Akira Nara
Current Rank: Jounnin
Other Info (medical, elite tutor ect):
Anbu

((remember me and detachi were Anbu apprentices at chunnin, but now we are jounnin. Does that makes us Full Anbu now?))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:07 pm
Gaia Name: Detachi
RPC Name: Detachi Hyuuga
Current Rank: Special Jounin
Other Info (medical, elite tutor ect): ANBU  

Detachi

chris redfield25

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:58 pm
hey, i know its been awhile, i haven't been in the mood to get on Gaia, so could by anychance i get my rank back?  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff