Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Anger's Spell~(1x1)(Awesomely Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:26 am
Kraelyn heard the difference in tone, catching a smile before the other frowned and he looked back at Lira. He was tempted both to keep his mane in her reach, and pull away, acting on the former. Pulling away would serve no purpose. Though he bristled at the comment about 'breaking him in'. Kraelyn grunted irritably through the muzzle.

Lira took notice then, tilting her head, "Ohh, he's a biter, huh? That's a shame. Pretty horses oughta be nicer..be careful, Elby." She smiled up at Shelby, placing her hand on Shelby's for a moment as a good luck gesture, "I'll come by later to do your hair, alright?" With a cheery expression, she headed off.

This was Saturday, and every Saturday after the beast cleaning was done, she would come into Shelby's room and either do her hair or something of that nature. Her mother was a maid in the palace and she didn't know her father, one of the reasons Shelby had initially taken special interest in her, before growing to actually care for the girl.

Kraelyn watched her leave before glancing back at Shelby, it was clear he was wondering about that exchange. Was it only men she hated then..? She had said she didn't want a man for a friend, but she'd been so nice to the girl.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:50 am
Shelby smiled after Lira. "I'm looking forward to it Lira!" she said happily and then catching sight of Kraelyn's look. "What? This has nothing to do with you, so leave your nose out of it." she said, turning her nose up and snubbing him. "Keep moving." she said, clicking her tongue again and nudging him forward once more.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:55 am
Kraelyn noted hpw happy she seemed talking to Lira, only to turn her nose up to him. He narrowed his eyes before turning around, reluctantly continuing to move. It really did seem easier than getting stabbed a spur, although his pride suffered a bit more. But what could he do? She kept using her stupid magick to thwart his attempts at anything, and she used her spurs if he disobeyed..there had to be a way to show that he was not her pet!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:16 am
Shelby led Kraelyn to a fenced in field and, once inside the fence, sat back on her saddle, a bit relaxed for the first time since getting on. "That wasn't so hard was it? I tell you where to go, you go where I tell you." she said, with a bit of a smirk on her face. And then the smirk grew as she leaned forward to whisper in his ear. "Do you want to know a secret? You're special. Since you stole my first kiss, you're my special pet." she said and then sat up, waiting to see his reaction.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:21 am
Kraelyn was led to a fenced in field, which somehow only made it worse. Being treated like a horse was not his definition of fun, not by a long shot. At the first words, he snorted as a response. But when she whispered in his ear, he cocked his head slightly before his eyes widened a little. Her first kiss? Was that why she was so mad? He was being punished because he'd taken the brat's stupid kiss?

Anger refueled, he suddenly took off running and then reared upwards in an attempt to throw her off while she might have been surprised by his sudden dart forward.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:33 am
Shelby laughed again. "Oooooh. Bad horsey." she said as she managed to stay on, anticipating this kind of reaction from him. She held on tightly using her knees and her spurs dug into his sides a bit as he reared up.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:36 am
Kraelyn heard her laughing and grunted as the spurs dug into his sides. Why was she tormenting him like this? Surely, even if punishment were warranted for taking her first kiss..this was too extreme! And what had she punished the other men for, then? What could he do? What hadn't he tried? Kraelyn could slam himself at something, or more to the point, her. But awful as she was he really didn't want to have to hurt her. He just wanted her gone. Kraelyn decided a more passive approach as he turned his head back, eyes pleading as nudged her hands.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:42 am
Shelby stuck her nose in the air again, and all that happened was that she loosened her leg grip on him, th spurs no longer hurting. "You do as I say, and I don't have to hurt you." she said simply, and then flicked the reigns, wanting to lead him forward, however this time, she didn't nudge him with her spurs at all, wondering if he was learning.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:46 am
The other stuck her nose up, but she brought the spurs out of him, thank the Gods. At the words, he seemed to visibly cringe as his ears pressed against his head. The reins were flicked and he knew what she wanted, she hadn't used the spurs and he had a feeling that if he wanted to keep it that way, he'd best move. Kraelyn swallowed more of his pride as he walked forward as she'd wanted him to, his head dipped low gloomily.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:54 am
Shelby smiled, not a happy one, but she smiled. "Good horsey . . ." she said and patted his neck. She then seemed to think about something. "Hmm . . . I wonder how you would like to be human again?" she mused to herself, although she was already planning on doing so after riding him, she just wanted to bait him. It was extremely interesting since she had stopped him from speaking.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:58 am
Kraelyn heard the words and nearly cringed again just for the sound of it, and the fact that he was actually enjoying her damned patting. Stupid horse body. At the words, he nearly stopped midstep as he glanced back and tried to speak, muffled grunts coming out. He stomped a bit in frustration before looking back to her and then nodding his head vehemently.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:04 pm
Shelby smirked. "You know, I'm kinda curious about what you were going to say just then." she said and the magickally removed the rope . . . though it stayed with her, ready to go right back on if she got annoyed with what he was saying. She also flicked the reigns again, basically telling him to keep moving.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:13 pm
Kraelyn watched her smirk, opening his mouth wide in relief as the rope was removed. He watched it stay with her, figuring she'd shove it back on if he angered her. As the reins were flicked, he continued to walk but kept his gaze on her, "Change me back," he said quickly, and seemed to think the better of it as he added in a more respectful tone, "Please, Shelby. I'm sorry I kissed you..well, not sorry for how it was..it was a wonderful kiss."

He knew that all girls, no matter how prude, were touchy about kisses, especially first kisses..girls liked to think that it meant something, that it wasn't just a guy fulfilling a random urge, but he also knew she would probably get madder if he made it sound too romantic. So he finished with, "It was wrong of me though without your permission," not really, but he'd take the blame on himself to appease her ego, "I'm very sorry, please change me back."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:22 pm
"Hmmmm . . ." Shelby hummed and then muzzled him again. "I'll think about it." she said with a growing smirk. She was only slightly appeased that he at least appreciated the kiss, but it also only made her hate him just a bit more. She really felt that he had been trying to seduce her when he had kissed her. Well at least he was better than her father . . . Kraelyn apologized . . . although whether the apology was fake or not she had yet to find out. "Oh, and you will adress me as 'Your Higness.'" she added as an afterthought. After all, the only reason she had allowed him to call her 'Shelby' in the first place was because she was luring him into her trap. Leading him to his punishment.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:28 pm
Kraelyn heard her hum and then felt himself being muzzled again. He blinked before narrowing his eyes, why had she muzzled him again? Was this amusing to her? And then at being told to call her 'your highness' he scowled as much as a muzzled horse could scowl, I can't call you highness if I can't talk, brat., he thought to himself. Not that he would anyway, with a sigh, he turned back ahead and continued walking, wondering how long she would keep this stupid farce of him being a horse up.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff