Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The East Wing (Female Dormitories)
Rose's Room #777 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MotherNature15

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:32 pm
You always make things so difficult. *Rose sat in Indian stlye and concentrated. Soon she began to levitate and began to chase Hicaru. Her eyes were closed, relying on her inner eye to guide her.* Hicaru, here I come! *She was a few yards behind her and gaining quickly. If she didn't overtake Hicaru, then she decided to cheat.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:33 pm
*smiles then dropes to the ground and dissappers* im every were at the same time ^^  

silver_assassinss_ creed

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

MotherNature15

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:46 pm
*Rose stopped in mid-air.* You are so narrow-minded some times. *Rose concentrated on Hicaru's mind. Once she picked it up, she sent a telekinetic blast, scooping her out of the ground and holding her in mid-air, dangling in front of Rose.* See, I'm pretty strong now. *Rose relaxed her grip because she was getting tired and therefore let Hicaru go.* I guess I win. Let's go back. I'm tired, I used my powers too much.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:01 pm
*grumbles * ok *dropes to the ground and lands on her feet * come on down Rose  

silver_assassinss_ creed

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

MotherNature15

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:52 pm
*Rose came down from the sky and gently landed, looking elegant as she did so. He hair falling around her, she truly looked like a noble.* Let's go. I think your brother and guardian might be a bit worried by now.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:13 am
yea i think they r cause here they come
*runes in to the clearing where u to r* girls don't do that
Roy did u find them *runes in to the clearing* ok them HI girls  

silver_assassinss_ creed

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

MotherNature15

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:46 am
Woops, sorry. You shouldn't worry about us. We're big girls you know. *Rose smiled.* Well, I'm tired, off for a nap. I'm going to get rid of my pain pills in celebration.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:25 am
IbelongtoNejiHyuga13
Woops, sorry. You shouldn't worry about us. We're big girls you know. *Rose smiled.* Well, I'm tired, off for a nap. I'm going to get rid of my pain pills in celebration.

yay no more pain pills for Rose. and boys go get some sleep we'll be fine *smiles nicely* hey Rose can i have the bottle i've always wanted to burn the plastic  

silver_assassinss_ creed

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

MotherNature15

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:03 am
Sure. *She reaches into her pocket.* These are the spare I keep. *She tosses the bottle to Hicaru.* Sayonara!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:37 pm
Yay burn the plastic burn the container *caches it and it set a flame* hehehehe fire ^^  

silver_assassinss_ creed

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

MotherNature15

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:37 pm
*Rose wakes up and rubs the sleep from her eyes. She looks through her closet for her outfit to go out. She had a date and wanted o be ready. She left, now dressed for success.*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:19 am
* is sitting facing the out side in the corm window * morn ing rose how r u  

silver_assassinss_ creed

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

MotherNature15

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:36 pm
*Rose walked inside, Briar helping her walk. She was tired and so was Briar. Old tears had stained her cheeks, Briar had small ones still on his cheeks. One, Rose, looked sad, and Briar looked jealous, almost angry. Briar placed Rose on her bed and kissed her cheek.*
Briar, are you leaving?
I'll never leave again. Rest now. In a few months, your father will return for you. Until then, we shall wait here. And Chris will be a life long friend. I'll be back. I'm going to visit him.
*He changed into a dog, and trotted off.*

*Rose nodded and closed her eyes. She fell asleep.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:49 am
opens the door expcting to see no one because rose ran off * well lees just go in side and sleep hicaru * sighs and lookes up to see rose in her bed asleep. Smiling she walkes to the couch and places her back pack there* i guess they settled thinges now  

silver_assassinss_ creed

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

MotherNature15

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:22 am
*Rose began to stir and she smiled weakly as she saw Hicaru. Rose had bruises and vuts scattered across her face and dirt stained her cheeks. She seemed to have been in quite a tumble.*
Morning Hicaru-chan.  
The East Wing (Female Dormitories)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces