Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [RolePlay]
Vampire Knight RP (No posty! >< Closed I say!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Ice Queen Diva

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:10 am
Making soft cooing snores. She felt Zero's grip get tighter. she smiled slightly. feeling his warmth up against her. I wondered what Kaname would think of this.. She wondered in her sleep. She didn't care. Kaname was hurting Zero. Yuuki didn't want that. She wanted to keep Zero safe. Yuuki had her head on his chest. Hearing his heart beat. Which made her happy. KNowing that even such a cold hearted creature could keep his heart beat alive.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:25 am
Zero was snoring lightly, soft puffs of air with each breath followed. He was content, and dreaming. "I love you..." he mumbled softly in his sleep, playing lightly with her hair, smiling lightly still. She was so warm, he felt like she was melting him away, protecting him from himself.  

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Ice Queen Diva

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:41 am
Yuuki still half asleep she heard him mumble. She smiled so brightly as she slept. She cuddled with him as close as she could. She had whispered out, "I Love You Too.." Smiling at those words. She slowly leaned up and without thinking she pressed her lips gently against his after a second or two her lips let his go, then crept down into his arms. Being safe and warm.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:56 am
Zero didn't hear her, too lost in sleep. Soon he woke up to find her still in his arms. He thought he was dreaming but his dreams were never this pleasant. He smiled widely at her body curled against his. Cute... He laid there, watching her and waiting for her to wake up, yawning every now and then but unable to make himself go back to sleep.  

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Ice Queen Diva

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:24 pm
Yuuki eyes fluttered opened. Noticing that she was on Zero. Curled up into a ball in his arms. She blushed furiously. She quickly got off of him and sat up. "I'm.. I'm sorry.." She pushed her hair behind her ear. She looked down. Her hand covered her mouth. Yawning. The clock read 4:30 a.m. She still had 2 more hours to get ready for school. Without thinking she laid back next to Zero. Curling up into a ball, right next to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:51 pm
"Don't be sorry." Zero said softly. "Perhaps you should get ready for class Yuuki. Did you sleep well?" He smiled lightly. He found himself strangely happy. "I hope I didn't disturb you any or talk in my sleep... sometimes I do that." he explained, blushing from embarrassment. He quickly changed subjects, "Any dreams?"  

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Ice Queen Diva

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:39 pm
Yuuki curling up next to him. She yawned again. "School doesn't start till seven.. you should know that already.." She smiled as she closed her eyes. "Well.. now that you mentioned it.. you did say something.." She blushed. "Clears throat. "Umm.. no.. strangly i didn't.. How about you?" She asked politely.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:58 pm
"Oh?" He asked caustiously. "What did I say? I hope it didn't frighten you..." Zero trailed; most dreams were nightmares. He nervously reached out to pull her too him. He was amazed with the self control he was maintaining but his hunger was getting too him and class couldn't start sooner. He needed Yuuki to get away from him soon as much as he never wanted this moment of being with her to leave him.  

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Ice Queen Diva

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:42 pm
Yuuki opened her eyes and blushed. She sat up and sat at the edge of the bed. Her feet looked for her slippers. "Oh.. Umm... nothing.. just.. umm.. it was nothing.." She stuttured. Looking for the right words. She gave up on looking for her slippers. She walked towards the bathroom. She looked back and gave him a small gentle smile. Then locking the doors. Her cheeks burned. Yuuki couldn't help but to smile. Stripping down she got in the showers. Still smelling Zero scent on her body. Smiling with joy.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:58 pm
Zero frowned. I must have said something scary.. He watched the door for a few minutes, once the shower was running for a bit he got up and walked out of her dorm room, shutting the door softly behind him and walked slowly back to his room, throwing on his uniform and pouring himself a glass of water, adding three blood tablets and gulping it down. He proceeded to the bathroom to shower again, leaving the bathroom door open, uncaring, he stripped down slowly, sighing and then hoping into the scolding hot water once again to try and make up for the lack of her warmth.  

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Ice Queen Diva

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:45 pm
Yuuki dried her body. She put on her sweater and a skirt. She looked around her bathroom looking for her hair dryer. Hmm.. i must of left it in Zero's bathroom. Carlessly she walked into his room and not hearing the shower, she walked in. She stopped as soon as she heard water running. She was blushing. She tried to walk out unnoticably. Then slipping on a spot of water on the floor. SHe ladded hard on her back. "Oomph!!" She had hit her head hard. She passed out.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:10 pm
Zero poked his head out of the shower. "Yuuki!??!" he practically screeched, hoping out of the shower and quickly grabbing the girl and running her over to the bed. He ran back into the bathroom and quickly wrapped a white towel around his waist, dampening a hand towel and placing to gently on her forehead. "Yuuki! Yuuki wake up!" He whispered to her hoarsely. Desperately he tried to wake her, but nothing seemed to work. Shock, I need to shock her. He leaned down and kissed her hard for a few moments, leaning back and waiting. "Please Yuuki... you really need to wake up and get out of here..." he gazed at her face worried.  

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Ice Queen Diva

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:36 pm
Yuuki felt a warm towel on her head. She winced. Then after a moment or two she had felt lips. Pressing hard against her. Her eyes fluttered open. Opening her mouth getting a lungful of air. When she had fallen all of her breath had gotten knocked out of her. She sat up. Coughing. She rubbed the back of her head. She had already felt a bump coming in. "Oh.." She moaned slightly. "What happened?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:59 pm
"Well, that's what I was hoping to ask you." Zero started, " What the hell where you doing in my bathroom was my first question and how the hell did you manage to hit your head like that and pass out?" He picked the small girl up and pulled her to his chest. "Damn you are clumsy, be more careful would ya?"  

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Ice Queen Diva

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:31 pm
Yuuki rubbed the back of her head. "Well.. i sorta left my hair drying in your bathroom and well i noticed you were in the shower. So i tried to no to disturb you.. didn't work out so well.. did it?" She laughed at her self quietly. Her cheeks flushed pink. Noticing that she leaned against Zero's half naked body. "I-I promise i will...or.. i'll try at least.." She whispered quietly.  
[RolePlay]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff