Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Metal Bamboo Grove- Hidden Entrance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:01 pm
Mifune stood in the middle of the bamboo grove, his coat hanging loosely around his shoulders. He dropped his katana sack and stared up at the sky. As he let his arms hang down, he breathed out into the air. "Why, dad? Why did you show me all that? I didn't need to see it all... I didn't need to see it..." Mifune lowered his head and closed his eyes. He opened them, taking his two hands and forming hand signs. "Show me why the Take-Yari is supposed to be useful! Show me why it was step 1!!" As he yelled it, he flung his finger in the direction of the tree he was targeting. A single bamboo spear exploded forth and stabbed through the tree, then the tree behind it. It was proof Mifune was becoming stronger. After a few seconds, Mifune lowered his left hand and the bamboo stalk receded back into the ground. It left a small hole in the trees it penetrated. Holes that would never heal...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:25 am
Mifune walked into the bamboo grove, night had now fallen. The only light came from the moon filled sky. Once Mifune reached the clearing in the metal grove, a lone cloud sailed under the moon, making everything go dark for a second. When the cloud past, a dark figure stood at the other end of the grove. "You decided to show." Mifune set his katana sack down, then leaned on the numerous handles sticking out of the case.

The shadow grinned, and a huge smile spread across its face. It leaned forward into the moonlight, and Lark's face could be seen. He bit down hard on his cig, and it fell from his mouth. The smoke died down as his foot came crashing down on top of the cig. "Yeah, I made it. So... First order of business?"

Mifune shifted his weight to his right foot and sighed. "An ex-cloud member has been attacking Cloud ninja and destroying numerous buildings. He's also been attacking my sister, Chiyori. I want to know everything you know about the akatsuki. Your knowledge could lead to their destruction."

Lark laughed out loud, maybe a bit too loudly. "Ok, great! So your ready then!" Lark nodded approvingly, as if Mifune knew what was coming.

"I... don't understand." Mifune ticked his head to the side, but still remained serious while looking at Lark.

"Okay, then here goes. Your going to kill the following list of people, or your sister will die." Lark threw a piece of paper at him, and Mifune caught it but paid it no mind.

"What?! Insolent fools threaten my blood still?!" Mifune launched himself at Lark without swords. He kicked at him, punched at him, and even tried to do a breakdance kick punch combo. He landed back on his feet and clenched his fist. "I'll kill you if you threaten her again."

Lark's form was twisted. Like a vapour, it shifted back to normal. "You ever try to punch a shadow? You'll tire yourself out~! Those are the rules, and the only thing you get out of it is to keep your sister alive!" He backed away into the darkness, and disappeared...

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:33 am
The List Reads:

Yasuaki, susumu
Libra, Jake
Yami, Raziel
Akatsuki

"I can't... They want me to..." Mifune staggered back a couple of feet while rereading the parchment over and over again. "I can't just kill... The Raikage... And on top of it, my two friends... And they want me to topple Akatsuki?!" Mifune lowered the paper, looking into the darkness into which Lark departed. His horror filled face turned serious. He stuck the paper in his pocket, and picked up his katana sack, and slung it over his shoulder. "To protect my sister... To protect,"

His eyes flashed and the moon disappeared behind the clouds again.
In the darkness of night, only his yellowish eyes glowed.

"Chiyori."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:28 pm
Shika lost sight of Mifune in the bamboo forest... he then pulled out a joint, lit it, then put on his head phones, "I wonder where he is... i want him to be my sensei since he was so strong." Shika then concentrated on his chakra,"Darkness shadow jutsu." 3 clones appeared. "Alright now look for our future sensei Mifune." "Yes sir." Shika then went to sleep recovering from the wound in his stomach.  

emo jiraiya1

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:09 pm
Mifune spotted one of Shika's clones then slowly walked toward it. "Hey. Shouldn't you be resting at the hospital. I'm about to head off on a pretty dangerous mission. Even though your wounds were healed, you won't do well if you move around too much..."

"Nii-sama..."

Mifune turned around to see Chiyori walking over to him slowly. "Chiyori?! What are you doing here? You should also be resting, your leg can't be fully healed yet."

She looked down at her feet and sighed. "Yeah, but I'm okay, really! I just wanted to tell you that its okay... You don't have to go after Lenon anymore. I'm fine now, and I don't think he'll come after me again..."

Mifune sighed, his mind travelling to that piece of paper and the deal he had just reluctantly completed with Lark. "Okay, but listen. I have to head out of the village on a mission. You need to stay here, same with you, Shika. When I return, I'll teach you both a new jutsu."

Chiyori didn't believe him, but she couldn't stop him.
"Ok..." She said quietly.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:43 am
"I have to report to the real me".

Shika saw one of his clones appear,"Report." "I have found him, but he is off in the village and have to stay with Chiyori who is actually his little sis." Shika then dispel the clones, finished his joint, then walked over to Chiyori, "Long time no see beautiful." He then took off his head phones and turned off the cd player.  

emo jiraiya1

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:33 am
(okay, Shika. If you didn't already know, I'll tell you. The guild is now in a full swing timeskip. Add five years to your profile and 3 new jutsu to your jutsu list. I'm going to make a summary to tell what happened in those five years, and I'm posting it here.)

Mifune left the village for quite some time, and Chiyori feared for her brother, but awaited his return. After 3 years of training, Chiyori found she had a gift for the Bamboo Manipulation that Mifune did not. She could control it at ease after it as already grown. What surprised her further was what she could do with it. She was soon making cages, houses, and other numerous structures with her jutsu. Even while she gained the bamboo manipulation, the true power that was feeding her was the curse mark on her left shoulder. It has not yet become active, but has given her many nightmares.

Mifune was away in the land of Tea, training by himself and learning how to control bamboo not just physically, but mentally. He spent those five years training his mind and body all the while following the rules and etiquette of Bushido and Ninjutsu. After five years of training, he returns to the Cloud to catch up with his friends, and to see what became of his sister...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:33 pm
Shika finally finished his genin training and was trying to learn more,"Hey um Chiyori, i know that we have only known each other for 5yrs, but if you ever want to... nvm." He finally cleaned himself of all drugs and became even more advance into tracking thanks to his darkness shadow jutsu he could search for his clones and know could find a needle in a hay stack {pun intend}. He then resume his tracking exercises, but then he senses his sensei and returns to Chiyori, "Hey I think your brother is back... either that or someone with the same scent."  

emo jiraiya1

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:06 pm
(EmoJiriya, wait until the timeskip in the main forum is issued. That was just a wrapup of what happened during the timeskip. Wait until I unstrike this post to reply...)

Chiyori smiled and nodded, rubbing her shoulder lightly. "Oh? Is that so? Good of him to finally give a damn and come back..." She stepped forward and placed a hand on his forehead, pushing him back some. "You look like you've done a bit of work yourself, huh?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:41 pm
[oh srry... sigh* i am a failure...]  

emo jiraiya1

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:29 am
(lol. Okay, go ahead! XP )  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:37 pm
Shika fell back and chuckled, " i used to remember when i would just smoke pot and listen to music... that is untill i met you... sigh*." He then unsummon his clones before they could get him into trouble," sigh* hey you think he will buy us dinner.. since we have been eating nothing, but the plants around us?"  

emo jiraiya1

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:13 am
Chiyori cocked her head to the side. "Hyah? What now?" He was seeming to talk to himself. Then she thought it over, and shrugged. "The music is fine! You should listen to it all the time! The drugs you can do without, though. I'm sure you can do it!" She gave a warm smile and flashed a thumbs up.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:35 am
Shika shrugged he then took out the same cd player that he had years of a academy student,"sigh* I can't wait to see sensei, i want a rematch hee hee." He then jumped up into the upper bamboo and listen to sounds of nature cd.  

emo jiraiya1

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:09 pm
Chiyori shook her head while laughing. "Alright Shika-chan. See you later!" She casually walked out of the bamboo grove.

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff