Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
=Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:57 pm
Magdalena looked at them in shock. "O- oops! I didn't realize I was so loud...." She looked down and to the side with a still bright red face. "W-well... the elevator's here...." She stepped into the elevator and squished herself into the far corner, hoping that he wouldn't get too close, since it was such a comparitively small space.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:08 pm
"No sweat, you can yell as much as you want once we get outside!" With that Felicja slipped into the elevator.

"Preferably not.." Miles entered as well and pushed the button for the main floor. While doing so he couldn't help but glance back at the particularity skittish girl in the corner as she made an attempt to conceal herself in the corner of the elevator.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:13 pm
"R-right....." She continued to look at her feet and try to melt into the elevator when the doors opened.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:32 pm
There was an eerie silence that followed, Felicja broke it with a soft cough and then glanced up at the elevator ceiling.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:34 pm
"O-okay... let's go..." She said in a low voice and walked out of the elevator and made a bee-line for the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:44 pm
"Wait for us, Aggie." Felicja called after her. "So eager to get out, eh?" She wondered if Magdalena was the type to shut herself into the office for hours while working.

Miles followed after the two silently, without a word to say he listened.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:51 pm
Magdalena sighed once she reached the outside and rested against the wall just beyond the door. She began mumbling to herself, about how she couldfn't explain her strange behavior and she should go get shot.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:36 pm
Felicja frowned seeing Magdalena against the wall and approached her with an enthusiastic grin, "So, what do you wanna do?" She exclaimed.

Stepping out of the building, Miles covered a yawn. The warmth of the sun made him suddenly fatigued, or maybe he was just losing sleep.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:40 pm
Magdalena looked up at the voice and sighed. "I dunno... whereever... I'm just acting so weird today. I'm sorry you've only seen me on a really really off day..." She shook her head and sighed again.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:48 pm
"You know what you need? You need FOOD!" She chuckled a little, patting Magdalena on the shoulder.

"Is that really going to help?"

"It seems to do the trick for most people."

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:50 pm
"Uhm... that might be helpful, I guess... I haven't eaten for a long time... Maybe that might clear my head a bit... Do you have a place in mind?" She asked, looking Felicja in the eye.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:52 pm
"Hmm," Felicja mumbled in thought. "There are quite a few fast food places here. We could always get something quick. It's cheap that way too.. There's one just around the corner."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:54 pm
"Alright... why not.....Miles.... will you be coming too?" Magdalena asked him, still not looking directly at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:57 pm
Miles glanced over at her, noticing that she wasn't looking at him directly. He paused for a moment to consider the invitation. "Yeah, sure. I have some spare time."

"Good! Great!" She smiled widely, "Then it's a date, Lets get going."

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:02 pm
Magdalena started coughing uncontrollably when she heard what Felicja said until it sounded like she was going to keel over and die."Wh-Wh....WHAT!?!?" He face was he color of the ripest tomato in the world.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff