Welcome to Gaia! ::

Durem Vampire Siblings

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Durem, Roleplay, Community 

Reply Durem, All Roleplay topics in here.
Gates of Terrace ~Accepting forms whenever~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:22 pm
Aurelie looked off watching as day turned into night and she laid her head on the table sighing as she closed her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:46 am
*my head falls onto ur nee*  

kurogane wulf

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:48 am
Aurelie twitched as he fell onto her, her eyes darting to him they grew wary. She sighed and put her head down again closing her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:04 pm
*smiles in my sleep*zzzzzz-my tale starts waging-  

kurogane wulf

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:33 pm
Aurelie gently picked Kuro up and placed him back on the table. After watching him for a minute she got up and moved swiftly out of the building not look back.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:32 am
*eyes open slowly*  

kurogane wulf

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:53 am
Aurelie made her way to the guard tower and climbed it's steps until she reached the control room. She walked around glancing at the monitors and quickly grabbed a notepad writing furiously yet delicately on it.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:56 am
-arg-ow my head what happpned*trys getting myself up* gonk  

kurogane wulf

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:05 am
The time flickered in her corner view as she worked observing and collecting data from the monitors. She flipped her hair back as it fell in front of her face. Dust gathered on the horizon again as Aurelie put down her notepad and made her way down the stairs.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:36 pm
*is wobeling outa the office*  

kurogane wulf

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:18 pm
Aurelie opened the door exposing herself to the desert wasteland that Terrace was situated in. She sighed glancing at the terrain that seemed unable to support any life. In a distance she spotted Kuro struggling as he walked out of the office. She closed the distance quickly and put her hands on his shoulders, "Do you feel well comrade?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:48 am
alittle bit  

kurogane wulf

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:23 pm
She sighed glancing to the gate and glanced back to Kuro, "You need rest comrade... or perhaps... perhaps you need some energy?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:42 pm
uh proble both  

kurogane wulf

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:38 pm
Aurelie smiled as she sighed and she turned Kuro back into the direction of the building, "We do not have beds yet so you'll have to do with the tables. And as we have spoken before getting off track there is blood, donated blood, in packets that you may have". She withdrew her hands from his shoulders as she made her way to the gate, "I have some business to attend to. Mind yourself that you'll get some rest, won't you comrade?"  
Durem, All Roleplay topics in here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff