Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eggness

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:10 pm
Ennokni
Eggness
Ennokni
I kept the thing and used that cheat where you go through the old man tutorial and then surf around Cinnabar, getting 100+ of the item in the 3rd slot of the bag. I always refilled the count when it got low, so I guess in a way I never used it. And also used it on everything.

I had used my master ball by the time I heard about the Missingno glitch, and I had already caught all 150 of the pokemon. I totally kicked that game's a**.

I used the Missingno glitch to make an assload of rare candies.

With the constantly increasing frequency of the usage of that phrase, I'm starting to actually wonder if "assload" could be a unit of measurement. It's not to wonder where phrases come from, though I'd imagine this one originated from drug-smugglers.

Relevance: Didn't Missingno just morph into other creatures when you caught it? It was like the reverse Ditto. Also, it was possible to catch Mew in Red and Blue, so the game technically had 151 pokemon.

I had heard that catching Missingno would ******** your game up so I was too scared to catch it. So I wouldn't know what happens when you catch it.

That is true about Mew, but I didn't have the internet then, and none of my friends knew about the glitch you can use to catch Mew. Also I didn't know about the various store events you could attend to have mew unlocked.

So I guess I didn't TOTALLY kick it's a**, but I did pretty well. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:24 pm
I got 150, my 150th being Mew. Then I finally got a Bulbasaur.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Eggness

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:29 pm
Meta_Fish

Sweet. Bulbasaur kicks a**. I always picked him a** my starter. I cheated to get the other starters. My brother didn't play his Red version anymore so I just started a new game twice, and traded Squirtle and Charmander over.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:44 pm
Eggness
Meta_Fish

Sweet. Bulbasaur kicks a**. I always picked him a** my starter. I cheated to get the other starters. My brother didn't play his Red version anymore so I just started a new game twice, and traded Squirtle and Charmander over.
I just had to point that out.  

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

Eggness

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:42 pm
l-Kathulu-l
Eggness
Meta_Fish

Lol. Thanks.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:42 pm
Eggness
l-Kathulu-l
Eggness
Meta_Fish

Lol. Thanks.
Eggness is my hero now. I love you.
EDIT: Tentacle love.  

Owwin

Parkent

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:05 am
I used my first Master Ball on Mewtwo cause I already knew what it did thanks to a friend  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:08 pm
Umm.... I think it was used on..(cough) Mewtwo(cough cough achoo) I know for sure that it wasnt used in my silver version and ihad 2 on diamond and i kinda.... caught Giratina.... and a Feebas sweatdrop  

SylFariun

Distinct Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:33 pm
Ennokni
I kept the thing and used that cheat where you go through the old man tutorial and then surf around Cinnabar, getting 100+ of the item in the 3rd slot of the bag. I always refilled the count when it got low, so I guess in a way I never used it. And also used it on everything.

Oh, god. Your Master Balls were in a quantum state of having never been used and having been used on everything possible.
It's Schrodinger's Master Ball! gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:57 pm
Wantcookie
Ennokni

Oh, god. Your Master Balls were in a quantum state of having never been used and having been used on everything possible.
rofl  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Ennokni

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:34 pm
Meta_Fish
Wantcookie
Ennokni

rofl

Good lord, you're right! Except Schrodinger's Cat never made sense to me, it implies that even if the cat dies it can be brought back to life. If it doesn't imply such a thing I don't see how there's a 50/50 chance of the cat being alive. I think it would make more sense if it was the double-slit experiment of master balls, where in the master balls are electrons and the reason they know if they're observed is the same as why you have to watch the old guy before restocking.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:43 pm
Ennokni
Meta_Fish
Wantcookie
Ennokni

rofl

Good lord, you're right! Except Schrodinger's Cat never made sense to me, it implies that even if the cat dies it can be brought back to life. If it doesn't imply such a thing I don't see how there's a 50/50 chance of the cat being alive. I think it would make more sense if it was the double-slit experiment of master balls, where in the master balls are electrons and the reason they know if they're observed is the same as why you have to watch the old guy before restocking.

No, see, you fail to grasp the concept of the Schrodinger's Cat thought experiment. It's not that there's a 50/50 chance of the cat living, it's that the cat is both in a state of life and death at the same time until it is observed. It cannot be brought back to life unless it is dead, which it is not. It cannot be killed unless it is alive, which it is not. The act of observing it fixes it in time and space, creating two universes, one where the cat has died, and one where the cat is still alive.  

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Rachetgirl11

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:06 am
I used my first Master Ball catching a Corsola. I know, but i really wanted one and i didn't know how to counter the damn Recovery!

I have our old friend Micro831-2 sitting next to me, and he says he used his first Master Ball on a level 2 Geodude! (I can't remember what level the Corsola I caught was, I think about level 20)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:55 pm
Wantcookie
Ennokni
Meta_Fish
Wantcookie
Ennokni

rofl

No, see, you fail to grasp the concept of the Schrodinger's Cat thought experiment. It's not that there's a 50/50 chance of the cat living, it's that the cat is both in a state of life and death at the same time until it is observed. It cannot be brought back to life unless it is dead, which it is not. It cannot be killed unless it is alive, which it is not. The act of observing it fixes it in time and space, creating two universes, one where the cat has died, and one where the cat is still alive.

But you don't see where the probability comes into play in this experiment. Think of the poison being released or not as flipping a coin. If you gets head, the cat remains alive, but if you get tails, the cat dies. For every interval of time that the cat is alive the coin gets flipped again. Once the cat dies, it cannot come back to life because it is dead; therefore flipping the coin is useless. So it's basically, how many times can you get heads on a coin flip before you get tails? Now because the theoretical probability of a coin flip is 50/50 (in reality it's more like 45/55 because one side is heavier), that means that the chance of getting one head is 50/50, the chance of two in a row is 25/75, three is 12.5/87.5, four is 6.25/93.75, etc. So as time goes on, the likelihood of the cat's continued consciousness goes farther and farther down, by binary intervals. After a while, really from the second time interval onward, you can assume the cat has become deceased because that is the more likely scenario.
In this sense, the cat is not in a state of alive and dead at the dame time, because the observation, at whatever point it is taken can be estimated and the probabilities weighed. Therefore, say after say twenty intervals of time, the cat is most certainly dead, and although it is not technically either dead or alive until observed, probability dictates it would be dead.
This concept could definitely exist, it's just that the cat example is flawed.  

Ennokni

D i a

Unbeatable Bookworm

27,575 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:25 pm
In Leaf Green I beleive it was Mewtwo...or maybe Articuno, I think...
In Diamond...Giratina.
Pearl...Heatran.
I think.
And there were no pokeballs in Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue team, or Pokemon Battle Revolution....  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff