Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Religion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minielf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:34 am
xXHotBabiBluXx
Rikku201
Wow. I seem to be the only LDS member. But anyway, I don't really think that this year we're going to starve or anything. But we do think that Christ's going to come sometime soon. mrgreen

LDS?, and sorry, I meant God means by mana and stuff is like that, mean that God wants you to guide your own way..your future, by yourself (do not always depend on someone else), and yes Christ is coming back soon. heart mrgreen

Um, really, serious?!! eek eek I thought the bible said that the devil would be allowed to make one final attack upon earth, trying to get everyone to commit as much as to evil as possible, and then Jesus would ride down from the heavens with his angels and utterly annihilate every single evil person forever. That is, after 'The King of the North' declares a final World War against the 'King of the South' and almost destroys every nation.

Man, that last paragraph must sound like total s**t, but that's what I read in Revelations and Danial, which deal heavily in Christ's return.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:40 pm
Minielf
xXHotBabiBluXx
Rikku201
Wow. I seem to be the only LDS member. But anyway, I don't really think that this year we're going to starve or anything. But we do think that Christ's going to come sometime soon. mrgreen

LDS?, and sorry, I meant God means by mana and stuff is like that, mean that God wants you to guide your own way..your future, by yourself (do not always depend on someone else), and yes Christ is coming back soon. heart mrgreen

Um, really, serious?!! eek eek I thought the bible said that the devil would be allowed to make one final attack upon earth, trying to get everyone to commit as much as to evil as possible, and then Jesus would ride down from the heavens with his angels and utterly annihilate every single evil person forever. That is, after 'The King of the North' declares a final World War against the 'King of the South' and almost destroys every nation.

Man, that last paragraph must sound like total s**t, but that's what I read in Revelations and Danial, which deal heavily in Christ's return.

omg! don't you guys know?! Christ is in south park!! lol jkz. but seriously though, if christ really did return, i think he'd be pretty bummed at how the world is turning out. And it's about time people stopped epending on god. i mean seriously, religion is just a crutch. start standing on your own two feet.! *ahem* anyways... yeah... end of the world... blah blah blah...  

yalie5

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 1:16 pm
^^ So true Yalie.
Exactly what I think too.
I think the first person to claim they saw Jesus return would be sent to a mental hospital and be diagnosed with schizophrenia...

I don't think anyone has answered Yalie's question about how god 'gives' us food. So how is our food going to vanish?
rofl A meteorite suddenly smacks into the earth and kills a bunch of cattle?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:44 pm
Darkaznstargoddess
^^ So true Yalie.
I think the first person to claim they saw Jesus return would be sent to a mental hospital and be diagnosed with schizophrenia...

I don't think anyone has answered Yalie's question about how god 'gives' us food. So how is our food going to vanish?

rofl
that's really funny...
i agree. something like this would happen:
"Omg!! i saw Jesus!!"
"Okay children, don't look or pay any attention to him." then nun hers children back to the convent.
"sir, come with us" nice men in white coats come roaring down the street and takes the man away while he's screaming
"jesus!! jesus!! jesus!!"  

yalie5

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:37 pm
yalie5
Darkaznstargoddess
^^ So true Yalie.

rofl
that's really funny...
"Omg!! i saw Jesus!!"
"Okay children, don't look or pay any attention to him." then nun hers children back to the convent.
"sir, come with us" nice men in white coats come roaring down the street and takes the man away while he's screaming

rofl Yes.
Either that or have them arrested for having too much mushroom. rofl

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:44 pm
Darkaznstargoddess
yalie5
Darkaznstargoddess
^^ So true Yalie.

rofl
that's really funny...
"Omg!! i saw Jesus!!"

rofl Yes.
Either that or have them arrested for having too much mushroom. rofl

lol. that's true.
btw have you seen Dogma? very very good movie.  

yalie5

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces