Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply -~- Aydindril -~- We welcome our new sister affiliate, A World Divided!
Other books TG fans may like. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:53 am
thats why my fears of nvr finding happiness can take root within my heart...that is why i stay awake sometimes with tears of lonilness i wont let myself shed...if it affects me this much now what will happen if i am single for 5 years? hell 10 years? if i am to survive those days jst the chance of that happening i must make myself able to become detached to a point...to save myself...kind of like a partioning of the mind now that i think of it....strange....and i thought that SoT and my life werent meshed....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 11:01 am
Platinum_Behemoth252
thats why my fears of nvr finding happiness can take root within my heart...that is why i stay awake sometimes with tears of lonilness i wont let myself shed...if it affects me this much now what will happen if i am single for 5 years? hell 10 years? if i am to survive those days jst the chance of that happening i must make myself able to become detached to a point...to save myself...kind of like a partioning of the mind now that i think of it....strange....and i thought that SoT and my life werent meshed....

HA! So you HAVE meshed it! I suppose it's hard NOT to. I swear, you're so much like my brother sometimes it's almost terrifying.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:06 am
*Creepy hand jesture with Twighlight Zone music*
OOOOO WEEE EEEE OOOO EEEEEE EEEEEEE OOOOO!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:35 pm
The Braided Path. Trust me you'll like it. I did except that (spoiler in white)

Tane died. gonk gonk gonk

sabre_sword
Captain

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:06 pm
it would prolly be a spoiler if i knew who that wuz  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:52 am
Platinum_Behemoth252

True True but if you started reading it, it would be and then you wouldn't want to know what happened. So now you've read it, if you start reading that series you'll know what happens therefore making it a spoiler. But really it's only classified as a spoiler if you're ACTUALLY going to start reading the trilogy, then it's just a useless piece of info.  

sabre_sword
Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:50 pm
sabre_sword
Platinum_Behemoth252

True True but if you started reading it, it would be and then you wouldn't want to know what happened. So now you've read it, if you start reading that series you'll know what happens therefore making it a spoiler. But really it's only classified as a spoiler if you're ACTUALLY going to start reading the trilogy, then it's just a useless piece of info.

Behold! The many ways of spoiling.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:56 am
Phanari
sabre_sword
Platinum_Behemoth252

hhhmmm i dont know...i havent felt like reading in awhile or playing video games...i mean i play WoW when my friend comes over and we play it together but i only find myself occasionally enjoying it...i want those animes to come in the mail....i need something to occupy my time...*ish buying the complete Yuyu Hakusho Box Set, 32 DVDs long...dont ask about price unless you wanna gag*  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

sabre_sword
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:14 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
sabre_sword
Platinum_Behemoth252

hhhmmm i dont know...i havent felt like reading in awhile or playing video games...i mean i play WoW when my friend comes over and we play it together but i only find myself occasionally enjoying it...i want those animes to come in the mail....i need something to occupy my time...*ish buying the complete Yuyu Hakusho Box Set, 32 DVDs long...dont ask about price unless you wanna gag*

>>already gagging just thinking about what it may be<<

-pokes you and waves a spirally thingy- You want to play more video games, you want to play more video games...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:55 pm
sabre_sword
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
sabre_sword
Platinum_Behemoth252

>>already gagging just thinking about what it may be<<

-pokes you and waves a spirally thingy- You want to play more video games, you want to play more video games...

*monotonous voice* I want to play more video games......I want to play more video games........  

ZerimarObon

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:39 am
yea Yuyu Hakusho Complete Box Set all 32 DVDs is $430. i have seen it go for $800 so i have to buy this one....almost half that price and i love the series? gotta buy it...and yea i started playing more games...restarted my Shadow of the Colossus game and retrying Gungrave Overdose...good game both it and the first one....SoC is really good though if you have a PS2 and like neat and different games then SoC is for you. its so cool its like you are this kid and you are fighting things that are like over a 1000ft tall....if you want the Colossi's perspective it would be like you standing somewhere and then a little green army man with a toothpick climbs on you while you try to kill him and he stabs your vital points....it ******** rocks! its so much fun cause there are 16 different colossi and each one has its own vitals and unique ways to kill it...and after you beat the game you unlock the time attack mode and each colossi once beat under the time limit gives you special items and stuff...and then you unlock hard mode which they have more life and more vital points and you are weaker....then hard time attack mode...and after you beat all that you unlock the secret garden with the special 17th colossi....i had all of normal/normal time beat...but i accidentally saved over it with a brand new hard mode....its a great game if you have an extra 30/40 bucks grab it you wont regret it...its jst so beautiful and fun...and it has a twist ending....definately worth a buy...and if your cheap? rent it....  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:07 pm
I recommend Baten Kaitos. (I believe thats how you spell it). It's a really great game and the graphics are: lets see the scale:

1-being nintendo 64 Mario
8- Baten Kaitos
10- Being FF Graphics

See my other post for more on the subject.(What's your fav. book)

sabre_sword
Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:55 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
yea Yuyu Hakusho Complete Box Set all 32 DVDs is $430. i have seen it go for $800 so i have to buy this one....almost half that price and i love the series? gotta buy it...and yea i started playing more games...restarted my Shadow of the Colossus game and retrying Gungrave Overdose...good game both it and the first one....SoC is really good though if you have a PS2 and like neat and different games then SoC is for you. its so cool its like you are this kid and you are fighting things that are like over a 1000ft tall....if you want the Colossi's perspective it would be like you standing somewhere and then a little green army man with a toothpick climbs on you while you try to kill him and he stabs your vital points....it ******** rocks! its so much fun cause there are 16 different colossi and each one has its own vitals and unique ways to kill it...and after you beat the game you unlock the time attack mode and each colossi once beat under the time limit gives you special items and stuff...and then you unlock hard mode which they have more life and more vital points and you are weaker....then hard time attack mode...and after you beat all that you unlock the secret garden with the special 17th colossi....i had all of normal/normal time beat...but i accidentally saved over it with a brand new hard mode....its a great game if you have an extra 30/40 bucks grab it you wont regret it...its jst so beautiful and fun...and it has a twist ending....definately worth a buy...and if your cheap? rent it....

I love Hakusho. I have a Kotto costume. And I made a Juri one for a friend. But she broke it. ::grumble grumble ungreatful sister grumble grumble::

I have a friend that does the perfect Heie and two friends who do Yoko. Also, I met someone who did Koenma. Hakusho cosplay is fun!!! It was the first anime I ever saw that was rated for anything older than like...pokemon.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:40 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

I love Hakusho. I have a Kotto costume. And I made a Juri one for a friend. But she broke it. ::grumble grumble ungreatful sister grumble grumble::

I have a friend that does the perfect Heie and two friends who do Yoko. Also, I met someone who did Koenma. Hakusho cosplay is fun!!! It was the first anime I ever saw that was rated for anything older than like...pokemon.

lol its a big decision im trying to see if i can find it all seperate and if that will cost less or more...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:44 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

lol its a big decision im trying to see if i can find it all seperate and if that will cost less or more...

I think it costs less to buy it separate. Unless you get them from a con, in which case you can find DVDs for like $5 each and entire collections uncut for under $50 if you know how to haggle.  
-~- Aydindril -~- We welcome our new sister affiliate, A World Divided!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games