Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Switcheroo~(1x1)~(Turningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:43 pm
((As sadistic as it sounds, I want to work in the lab on the level 4 area with the really nasty viruses and stuff, like ebola and whatnot))

"Well, it was either that shirt or the blue one," Jaime said as he pulled out a blue, fishnet shirt, laughing. "And as good as you'd look in this one, I figured I'd do you a favor." He connected with Darren's hand, keeping hold as he did before.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:53 pm
(o-o holy snarkles..T__T don't destory the human race! And have fun! ^__^ *cheery smile*)

Darren's brow rose at the fishnet, "Hmm..nahh, black is the new..black." He coughed, teasing Jaime still and he noticed as their hands connected that Jaime kept hold. In return, Darren smiled and laced their fingers together as he said softly, "I've missed you, Jam." Darren used his favorite endearment for the other for the first time in a very long time.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:59 pm
Jaime couldn't help but laugh at Darren's fashion statement. As the mood turned more serious, he looked into Darren's eyes as the other laced their fingers together. He let the words wash over him for a moment before responding. "I've missed you, too. More than you can imagine," he said softly. Pulling Darren into an embrace, he said, "I'm so sorry...for everything."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:08 pm
Darren met Jaime's gaze and then felt himself being pulled into an embrace. At the words, he felt a warmth inside of him and smiled a little, releasing Jaime's hand to return the embrace with his arms around Jaime's waist. His head came a little lower than Jaime's chin but he didn't really think of that now..the words were distracting.

"I'm sorry too, Jaime. I was such a jerk..but I just..I didn't know why you were so mad at me." He looked up at Jaime, his expression slightly pained and a bit confused, "Over the summer, you wouldn't return my calls..and your mother wouldn't let me come see you. And then when school started you didn't want to be around me..And then I let my temper get the better of me and tried to hurt you back..why were you angry with me, Jaime?"

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:27 pm
Jaime remained quiet for a moment. He pulled back from the embrace, but he didn't let go of Darren. He wanted to look Darren in the eyes when he said this. "Its...difficult to explain," he said, struggling to find the words. "Everything that Silvia said...it really got to me and I believed her. My mom saw how distraught I was by the whole thing, that she told me that people change and that I should just let you go...find friends that shared my interests. I...I didn't want to, though. She kept pushing and so finally...I did." He went quiet for a moment again, because there was something else, but he didn't know if he could say it.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:35 pm
Darren looked Jaime in the eye, listening to every word. As he finished, Darren's eyes filled with remorse and sympathy, "Jaime.." He kept one arm around Jaime's waist and lifted the other to Jaime's face, brushing his thumb against Jaime's left cheek softly. "Silvia was a stupid, selfish brat. I should have seen it sooner..but everything she said, was just based on her jealousy and selfishness, you can't believe her, Jaime. You are my best friend, you always have been, and you damn well always will be. I may not like everything you're into, you may not like everything I do, but that doesn't make us any less of the friends we've always been, dork." Darren brushed his thumb against the cheek again as he smiled softly up at Jaime.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:48 pm
Jaime nodded and gave Darren a weak, but soft smile. Jaime knew he shouldn't have believed Silvia, and for the most part, he didn't. But there was always that voice in the back of his head questioning it. And he hated that he let his mother badger him into letting his best friend in the world go.
Jaime pressed his cheek into Darren's hand, but there was as much remorse in Jaime's eyes as there was Darren's. He knew he hadn't told Darren the whole story. If he was going to be honest with himself as well as Darren, he'd have to admit that he was jealous of Silvia.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:56 pm
Darren watched the weak smile, the remorse in Jaime's eyes even as he leaned into Darren's hand. "What is it, Jaime? There's something else..isn't there?" Jaime's expression seemed to suggest so.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:03 pm
Jaime's expression had betrayed him, and was now forcing him to admit something that even he hadn't admitted to himself. "This is going to sound really...stupid," he said with a sigh. "But, I suppose it wasn't entirely Silvia's fault. It was mine, too." He closed his eyes, lowering his head a bit. "I...was jealous," he finally admitted.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:05 pm
Darren's brow furrowed at the response. "Jealous? Jealous of what, Jaime?" What did he have to be jealous of Silvia for? He hadn't been friends with her after what she'd done to Jaime, was it something else?  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:15 pm
Jaime didn't look up as he spoke. It was hard enough to say the words without seeing Darren's eyes. "I was jealous of Silvia," he began. "She was taking the most important thing in my life away and there was nothing I could do. Then...I was jealous of your new life that you seemed to be making. But, you seemed happy...and...and I didn't want to hold you back."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:33 pm
Darren listened and felt more sympathy and affection for his friend. He came forward again, hugging Jaime tightly. "You dummy." he said softly. "I would always have chosen you over her, even before I knew what she was really like. And my 'new life'..was just me trying to cope with being without you. How could I be happy, without my short stuff?" Darren looked up at Jaime then, "I am happiest with you, always. You could never hold me back, you give me something to look forward to each day..seeing you smile, hearing you laugh, playing with you, teasing you, protecting you..holding you. Just being with you, Jam. I'm no good without you." Darren smiled warmly at James.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:49 pm
Jaime tried to fight it, but he felt a couple of tears welling up. Absorbing everything that Darren was saying was so overwhelming...he felt the exact same way. Looking down into Darren's eyes, he smiled softly. "I'm no good without you either," he said, so happy to have the person he cared most for in this world back in his life.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:55 pm
Darren watched tears welling up in Jaime's eyes. At that and the words, he chuckled a little, reaching a hand this time to brush the tear-welled eyes. "Well then, let's do us both a favor and stick together, best friend 'o mine." Darren said softly and playfully. He hugged the other tightly again, wanting a moment more of this closeness, of having his best friend back, before facing that party. Darren's happiness wasn't tempered by the party, but it did make him a bit uneasy.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:10 pm
Jaime smiled softly as Darren brushed the tears away. He nodded in agreement. "I don't want anything to come between us again," he said saoftly. Jaime pulled Darren close, not wanting to let go. He wished this moment could last forever.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff