Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
9-WAY BATTLE OF THE CENTURY!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:12 pm
*Hanzo body flickers to the highest point of the building overlooking everything from a very high distance. He did a few hand signs Haisekishou - Burning Ash Accumulation he started to blow ash out of his mouth that quickly engulfed the area and with a sudden click of his teeth the entire stadium and anything near it was blown up in a huge explosion.*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:12 pm
((umm, I made a mistake and aimed it for Hanzo instead, editting. Anyway, I was gonna try and make a truce with you and take out as many people as we could, but ah well. It is a free for all.))

Zeno countered Phi's dragon with a wind dragon of his own, erupting from the center of his palm. It had a destructive force and blew the dragon to bits before fading away into the air.

De-Vaughn07

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:13 pm
Jake smiled, sheathing his one blade while looking at her, the blood lust in his eyes, "they hunger.....they hunger for your chakra," he said as he swayed from side to side, he was then right infront of her, a punch aimed for her stomach, his free hand making some handseals, and suddenly several lighting and wind clones appeared, all with kunai out.  
Hakasho took off the massive, blunt deffensive blade and slammed it into the ground. He performed a handsign and then stood on top of the hilt of the sword still performing the sign. The earth around the sword started to shift and quickly flew up, surrounding Hakasho and the blade in an Earth Sphere. Now it was just a waiting game for him, whoever was left surly wouldnthave enough stregnth to take him out...or even run from him.  

Oni_Soul

Dark-Ninja70

(Zeno it's too late I already posted)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:14 pm

"Oh s**t.." Zeno mumbled to himself. He instantly used an earth shield to protect himself from the mass explosion. In case it broke through that, he used a cloud and glass shield as well, for backup. He held up his defenses throughout the entire onslaught.

De-Vaughn07

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:14 pm
Dark-Ninja70
*Hanzo body flickers to the highest point of the building overlooking everything from a very high distance. He did a few hand signs Haisekishou - Burning Ash Accumulation he started to blow ash out of his mouth that quickly engulfed the area and with a sudden click of his teeth the entire stadium and anything near it was blown up in a huge explosion.*

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:16 pm
(futashi, jake, and nina are already at the highest point of the building....)  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:16 pm
futashi look at hanzo. after the explosion, he jump high in the air and appeared 5 feet next to him, looking at him. "lets say we have another fight right now." he said, holding his scythe firmly, and pointing the blade down at his side. he then waited for hanzo to strike.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:18 pm
â™ P H I ~ P H I â™ 
User ImageUser Image
"Don't mess with the Doton and Don't mess with the Leaf"

Phi feels the impact as the pillar erupts and goes down 10 feet. "Dawm! " Phi swims out of the Pillar and took his kunia out and ran to the farest end as possible after the explodsion. " BOOM !" Phi wispers as the Whole entire Pillar blows up and the rocks from the Pillar starts flying everywhere. "I love my bombs. " Phi was at the farest point of the staidim as the rocks didnt get near him. Phi got into Plan X stance.

"Because my name is Phi!"

xPhi-Phix

Nina Akito

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:19 pm
nina was punch hard in the stomach and flew back a few yards. she was on the ground caughing. she look at jake as some of her eyes was in her eyes she got up and look at the clones. she was ready now as she waited for the clones to attack. "your so rude! i'll make you pay!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:20 pm
*Hanzo was cut in half by the slice with blood being splashed everywhere.*

"Ahhhh!!!"

*Poof! two pieces of a log fell to the floor and Hanzo was seen at the opposite building.*

"It's not that easy to stop me you should have known that by now"  

Dark-Ninja70

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:23 pm

Zeno stomped onto the ground benath him as he released his earth shield and multiple rocks were uprooted and sent flying to oppose Phi's exploding rocks. The announcer's watched as the fight raged on. "Well, we gotta say folks, we just gotta say it." ..........'Say what?! Get on with it Bob!!!!' "Zzzzzzzzzz......." ' stare '

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:25 pm
Jake smiled as he saw the blue chakra circle around his glove, being absorbed into it. "that felt good," he said, the clone formed a parimeter, blocking all attacks coming inside. The real jake then punched his gloves together, he then dissapeared again, appearing above her with a front flip into a kick, and with the weights on, the kick would come down faster and harder.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:26 pm
futashi covered his eyes from the smoke and look around for hanzo. he spot him at the other side of the arena. he then ran around with lighting speed to hanzo. he then appeared infront of him, and tired to upper cut him in the air with his foot.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff