Nordasc Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Color Me Dork

Magnetic Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:49 pm
The Wise One walked out of the tent ignoring the girls and their demands.

Kalturi got up slowly and finished sliding the chains off her wrists. She ran over to Hierra and stood by her side. Her weapon was taken from her but she still had a few daggers no one knew about.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:59 am
(Dork, I need some direction here. What the HELL is going on?!?!)

"Kalturi, what in Light is going on here?" the young woman hissed, keeping a sharp eye on the guards. "Something is very wrong here," she added under her breath.
Suddenly, one of the guards moved towards them, as quick as an assassin. Hierra was quicker, however, and the man dropped to the ground silently.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200

Delicross

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:13 pm
Shakar struggled against Colren but the man would not let the hot tempered girl go. The guards that had not moved toward Hierra watched the power struggle of Maiden VS Thunder walker. "Let me go! I'll show that... that... that.. THING what it is to be a true Aiel!" Shakar was brought to her stomach, face in the dirt. "Stop this madness right now Shakar, you are not a child anymore, you will be punished for such actions toward a wise one." Colren was breathing hard. Shakar was not a easy person to take down.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:08 pm
Kalturi stood there waiting to see what was going to happen. All of these people seemed idiots to her. And if anything they were the one who weren't Aiel. All of a sudden someone came up behind her and held her arms back. She had a dagger in her hand and cut the Aiel's stomach open, killing him.

Color Me Dork

Magnetic Smoker

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:13 pm
Kalturi's actions were the only thing that Hierra needed to set her into a deadly dance. She flew at the two guards as they stepped forward, and danced to the side as their heads rolled to the floor.
"She is powermad, out in the Wetlands," she breathed, looking around to see who else was going to enter. "She has forfeited any protection a Wise One has, attacking another Aiel."
Moving towards the opening, she glanced back at the other three. "Keep an eye on Kalturi if you will," Hierra requested the two strange Aiel. "I suppose I need to deal with this."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:19 pm
Kalturi looked at Hierra with a stubborn look and said,"You know I can help too. I am the one who got you involved." She looked over at the two and thought to herself, "She is having those two babysit me?"

Color Me Dork

Magnetic Smoker

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:26 pm
Hierra suddenly loomed over her sister, anger shadowing her face briefly as she bent down to stare her in the eyes.
"You are going to explain to me what brought you here, sister," she said quietly. "And I am going to get the answers I want. Right now, I need to make sure you are not furthered injured. Do this one thing for me, at least until the Wise One arrives."
With that, she nodded to Shakar and disappeared from the tent.

Stepping into the cold night air, she saw several veiled Aiel staring at her.
"Come and see what it means to fight an Aiel. Perhaps you will remember," she spat, her blade dancing in her hands, eager for blood.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:09 pm
Colren had calmed Shakar enough that she did not want to tear the wise one apart and would listen to him. The girl fixed her veil and looked at Kalturi, she thought they might be almost the same age. Colren however was looking after Hierra, he gave out a grunt but thought if he had baby sat one crazed blade wielding girl he could do it for another. Shakar tossed her head proudly and looked at Kalturi with her light blue gray eyes. "Whats your name?" She asked.  

Delicross

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:31 pm
"You're no Aiel," one of the men growled, his blade glinting in the moonlight. "Just a stupid woman pretending she's more than she is."

Hierra narrowed her eyes, and her naginata suddenly froze in her hands. "Come then," she said, gesturing them forward. "Dance with death."
They were foolish enough to take her invitation, and two of them charged forward with their swords at the ready. Hierra grinned in anticipation, and whirled around them like a breeze, slicing them open with ease.
"You fool," another guard shot at her, but she only met his veiled gaze before smiling.
"Perhaps I am," she replied, before tearing his heart in two.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:49 am
"My name is Kalturi. I am Hierra's younger sister. What is yours?," she asked politely. She walked over to the door flap and peeked outside. Blood was going everywhere. She decided to have some fun while she waited for the answer, so she took one of her daggers and flung it outside hitting a man in his right ear. She laughed a little when she heard him scream, it was funny hearing men scream. Especially Aeil men.

Color Me Dork

Magnetic Smoker

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:39 pm
Hierra glanced back at the tent, and realized that she was alone at the moment. "Probably gone for reinforcements, to deal with a woman pretending to be Aiel," she thought wryly, turning back to the tent.
"All right, do you know how to get out of here?" she asked Kalturi. Seeing a cloak, she wrapped it around herself. Not for modesty, but she was beginning to get cold.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:44 pm
"It's Shakar.. " she mumbled as she watched Kalturi toss a knife into a man, she shivered at her slight laugh, she found those screams to be rather haunting or annoying. Colren moved and tapped Kalturi on the shoulders, "You must stop, you will bring them down on us, I know your bored but you can't just go around attacking people who have done nothing to you. It is not right."  

Delicross

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:52 pm
"Done nothing?" Hierra repeated increduosly, her eyes wide. "Nothing? They chained up my sister, accused her of being an imposter!" she shouted angrily. "And then dared to accuse us of being false!"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:56 pm
Kalturi gave the man a slight glare then looked at him with innocent eyes adn said, "Did I ask him to take me in chains sir? And it was only one, and I knew who it was too. Why aren't you telling my sister it isn't right?," she questioned him somewhat fiercely. She looked at Shakar and gave her a warm smile then said,"It is nice to meet you. You are very pretty."

Color Me Dork

Magnetic Smoker

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:57 pm
Adjusting her new cloak, Hierra stepped towards the entrance impatiently. "Do you have any idea where that stupid woman went?" she asked Kalturi, referring to the Wise One.
"She's insane if she thinks I'm just going to wait for her pass her so-called judgement on me," she added sarcastically.  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff