Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:57 pm
Synthic waved goodbye to Lily and turned back to the Academy. It had been battered and beaten, but repairs were already taking place.
"Synthic!" One of the workers exclaimed.
"I escaped from them. Please let me inside," Synthic asked coldly, putting up her usual cold demeanor.
A few of the workers led Synthic to the head office, where she described a story of being taken captive, threatened, and finally her escape. Most of it was fabricated so that they wouldn't know exactly what happened.
"What happened to the experiment?" The head scientist asked.
"They had taken him as well. I was unable to take him back," Synthic answered.
"Fine. We will have plenty of opportunity to get him back. Go and rest for the next few days. You'll start work again in three days, understood?"
"Yes sir... Thank you," Synthic said and walked away, eventually finding her room.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:29 am
Within the bland room, Synthic sat down on her cot and opened up her first aid kit. She never noticed how beat up she had gotten while she was taken away.
After about fifteen minutes, she had bandaged herself completely and left the impersonal room.
She quickly located her station, where she performed experiments.
Her apprentice stood at the panel, cleaning the blood from the buttons.
He looked up in surprise, "Hunter-san!"
"Good work. I'll take over from here. Bring me the next test subject," Synthic said while opening the chemical cupboard.
"But you were supposed to be resting!"
"Did you hear me? Take out the next subject!" Synthic ordered.
The apprentice, a boy about twelve years old, hesitated, but eventually nodded, "The cage will be here momentarily," He said at last.
"Good," Synthic turned her attention back to the chemicals before her. She started to take out different kinds of chemicals and placed them on a table nearby. She started mixing some chemicals for the testing.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:04 am
Synthic continued to 'experiment' on her test subjects for a few days more. Every time she gave them drugs they were either pain killers, cures, or simply vitamin supplements.
Finally, she was found out.
The guards quickly captured her and threw her into a cell, beating her to within an inch of her life and injecting a drug into her before doing so.
Synthic found a corner of the cell and cowered, "I knew it... This is the only fate for me..." She said, cradling her stomach in pain.
Glowing eyes looked at her from the cell across from her. It was a test subject that was once under her care. He was confused and wondered to himself what she was doing there.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:20 am
Synthic remained very still for hours. She didn't want to move, she didn't have a need to.
The glowing eyes across the isle from her blinked.
A loud sound similar to metal being torn apart was heard. Within moments the test subject was in the cage with Synthic.
"... 63327?" Synthic questioned, recognizing the creature as one of the ones she had experimented with. He was relatively new and wasn't harmed by drugs as much.
"My real name is KoTari. I would rather have that name used," The creature said. He looked like a young man in his late twenties, but Synthic knows that he's really a Dragonkin who has lived for many centuries.
"Are you going to kill me?" Synthic asked.
Sirens cut through the quietness of the quarantine chambers.
"I'm going to save you. You don't deserve to be here," When KoTari said that a portal opened up underneath Synthic and she fell through it, "I'll return you to where you want to go," He added, and waited for the guards to torture him.

(Synthic exits to Tsun Island)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:56 pm
We fear what we cannot understand yet we embrace love...
Drake arrived and quickly walked to the door. The guard looked at him. "Drake, you're back alive. Where's the angel runt?"
"I couldn't secure him, but I've got a consolation prize." He responded, hefting Synthic without a care that she was still conscious..
"Very well, you may enter."
Drake nodded and walked into the door as it opened and closed behinf him. He then went on to look for those that would take Synthic off his hands. Now that she was here, he could care less if she broke free again. Only more hunt for him.
...Thus a contradiction against which no one can argue

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:59 pm
Eventually the head scientist walked up to them, "Well well well. I didn't expect you to bring this one back," He said with a laugh.
Synthic had fallen silent since being taken away. She didn't even know what she was doing there.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:08 pm
"I apologize. Both for this being the wrong target and for eating the blood crystallis. That vampire was wily." Even through his apologies, he wore the same silly grin on his face. It was nearly perpetual, and even when he was sad he had a hard time removing it. "I ate the thing to prevent her use of it and even then she managed to use it, giving Kir contradictory command and nearly causing him to simply die from the strain. YOu said you wanted the angel alive, so I had to leave and rethink my plan."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:14 pm
The scientist looked perplexed for a moment, then spoke up, "Very well. You handled yourself well given the circumstances. I was right to assign you for this task. Don't worry about eating the crystallis. It won't break down, and it will stay there until you remove it through vomiting or someone cuts it out. This means that you will have to eventually go back and retrieve that crow. Take a while to rethink your plan. If my guess is correct, he shouldn't be much trouble for you anymore," He said.
Synthic still didn't say anything.
"And you, failure! You're a disgrace to your family!" The scientist looked to the guards behind him, "Take her back to the quarantine, and this time make sure that stupid Dragonkin doesn't pull that same stunt again!" He ordered.
The guards went and took Synthic from Drake.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:21 pm
"Kir was never da trouble. It was da vampiress. She was, as I say, wily." Drake restated, "We got anythin' to fend off vampires? Garlic mebbeh?" He hated asking for their help, but if he was going to pull this off, he'd need something to lobotomize the vampire.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:28 pm
"This is something we usually use against our Vampire subjects," The scientist said. He walked back into his office and a few moments later returned with a dart gun similar to the one they just took from Synthic, "This is a special gun with darts that inject a nerve-numbing venom. It doesn't knock them out, but it renders them paralyzed. It has five darts inside," He gives the gun to Drake, "That should be plenty."

Synthic was dragged and thrown back into a quarantine cage. She made a loud yell when her back hit the metallic mesh of the cage walls.
"KoTari, I'm sorry. I didn't get it to him in time..." She apologized once the guards left.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:31 pm
"Thank yah, sir." He said before wandering down the aisle. Perhaps he'd visit Synthic and gloat while he was formulating a plan. He let out a hyena laugh at the prospect of another hunt.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:36 pm
"Do you hear me KoTari?" Synthic asked.
"Yes I hear you fine, little child," The voice of a middle aged man echoed through the room.
"I couldn't save Kir. What can I do now? I don't even have all the components together," Synthic said.
"... I can't help you right now, but once I figure out how to break these bonds, I will be there with you. I promise," KoTari said.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:41 pm
"talking of escaping again already, are we?" Drake asked, emergin in the prison. "You know I'll just retrieve you again. And again. And again. The only way for Kir to survive is if he returns here. Now Synthic, is there any way I can lock the crystallis off from those pestering fools?" He didn't fully expect her to answer, but thought it was worth a shot. He had taken too much help from the scientists already, they might think him weak if he asked for more. At least that was the way he saw it.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:47 pm
"You b*****d. You shouldn't be toying around with people's lives like that! Especially since you're so ignorant about them! Go to hell!" Synthic spat.
KoTari fell silent, and it would be impossible to tell which cage he was in unless Drake looked at each individual name tag.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:55 pm
While the smile stayed on his face, Drake's eyes glared at Synthic. "Toying wit people's lives? Like mine was screwed wit so many years ago? I think I have every right to deliver upon this world exactly the fate I was given." He said to the girl, his voice cold as ice, "I do what I'm told so I don' hafta face a worse fate. Did you not do the exact same not too long ago, girl?" His voice had slowly lowered to a hiss and there was real hatred in it.

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces