Welcome to Gaia! ::

zOMG! Elite Knights

Back to Guilds

z!EK shares plans and strategies with one another to help each other out. We have fun while at the same time we honor the charter. 

Tags: zomg, elite, knights, squad, roleplay 

Reply z!EK Main Forum
Your Experience Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vajapocalypse

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:15 am
Most WTF moment: back when rock and turtle canceled out each other I went on a boss run to help out some newbs (or so I though D<) I asked them what they'd rather me bring rock or turtle this girl tells me rock and i'm like ok so I bring rock about halfway through SS after I've rocked everyone I ask if they can rock me for protection and no one answers but they start using turtle finally I check their stats and realize how dumb I was for thinking that these noobs were newbs they ranged from 8.8-10 and all had atrocious ring sets and all had turtle. Oh and the crew lead kept opening the chest before everyone was there so I took lead and had a mob follow, killed them all (because thats what you deserve for inconveniencing someone trying to help you!) and then left.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:39 pm
Experience... xD... I would call it more luck though... I've collected 43 Eggs in the SAME map... i don't had to move just shoot and the eggs regenerated on only 3 places at the map xD so much money ! 43 in about 5mins xD though i didn't found a gold egg  

OokamiInazuma

z!EK Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces