Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Rahenno's Treehouse (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:50 pm
"No problem. That just shows how much you care." He said kissing her on the forehead. "And I feel the same exact way."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:30 pm
Masumi cuddled up to him more and sighs. "I wish I were stronger." She said feeling if she was she could help protect him.  

Masumi H Dekata

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:34 pm
"I can help you become stronger but it's be in Taijutsu, and ninjutsu, my specitaly" He said turning to Masumi.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:43 pm
Masumi smiled at him and giggled. "Personally I think I can beat you in Taijutsu. But I havn't got to learn any water jusu yet." She said to him since that was her second element, third if you count wood.  

Masumi H Dekata

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:12 pm
Rahenno smiled. "Would you like to learn?" He asked seeing how water was his first element  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:15 pm
"Depends know any good teachers?" She said rubbing his chest slightly and kissing it, then looked up at him with a smile.  

Masumi H Dekata

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:25 pm
Rahenno smiled and raised his hand towrads him with his thumb pointing at him. "Your looking at one." He said happly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:41 pm
"Oh, does the all powerful Kage have time for little old me." MAsumi said with a smile giggle, teasing him.  

Masumi H Dekata

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:48 pm
Rahenno smiled. "Just enough to teach you a thing or two." He said. Rahenno had plenty of time to spear, must of his work for today has already been done.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:53 pm
Masumi smiled at him and kissed his lips. "Thank you." She said to him because he offered to teach her.  

Masumi H Dekata

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:59 pm
Rahenno smiled and kissed her back, "No problem, We start whenever your ready." He said lying down on his back.

((I would start today but I got to go, see ya tommorrow.))

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:17 pm
Pyro woke up from his sleep with a bad feeling but felt as if everything was fine.

"man must have dosed of for me to fall asleep " pyro said getting up stretching while looking at the blue sky.

also looking at the couple pyro felt happy for them " I never knew he had a side like this." pyro said about to leave.

"wait I think I should stay just to give them a little protection" Knowing Rahenno was Raikaga he wanted him to be safe.

pyro hasu

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:55 pm
pyro got hungry so pyro decided to make clones to head into the village and check out what was going on.

"Ember clone" pyro said making 10 clones to surround the two but gave them privacy and sending one of the clones to get food and check on the village.

"ok go to oron's ramen shop and get as much as you can remember how hungry I can get."pyro told the clone as he jumped to a tree and started to concentrate to talk to spike.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:58 pm
"I was born ready." She said with a smile as she stodd up and brushed off her green kimono.  

Masumi H Dekata

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:43 pm
Rahenno smiled and rooled of the ceiling and headed towards the ground he did a flip and kneeled as he landed on the ground. "Alright then lets get started" He said, calling back on all the chunin water moves he know. "As you learn, I'll be practicing myself."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff