Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Please Vote for Hokage Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you want for hokage?
  Reiko Abuarme
  Hanzo Uchiha
View Results

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:26 pm
dark: i never make you look bad rolleyes stare stare

wingsofthegods:where did you come form?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:26 pm
Dark-Ninja70
@Teddy: What the hell Im not mad? I'm merely voicing my opinion why do you constontaly try to make me look bad?

@Orion: No he didn't he won because he was the only sannin? Also if we went by your guys rules we wouldn't have tvs or homes if the cavemen said "Nah I don't want a home I like a cave it's always been that way"
We'd still be in a cave killing animals and having our names end in ugh lol.

@Perky: I'm just saying that you wouldn't have anything to worry about if your meant to be hokage and if your up to the challenge.

First of all, you're making YOURSELF look bad.

Second, there was an election, it was just that none of the others were sannin. And what the ******** are you taking about!? I don't mind change WHEN IT'S NECESSARY. You're just trying to be hokage since perky has TWICE the votes you are.  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:27 pm
Dark-Ninja70
@Teddy: What the hell Im not mad? I'm merely voicing my opinion why do you constontaly try to make me look bad?

@Orion: No he didn't he won because he was the only sannin? Also if we went by your guys rules we wouldn't have tvs or homes if the cavemen said "Nah I don't want a home I like a cave it's always been that way"

@Perky: I'm just saying that you wouldn't have anything to worry about if your meant to be hokage and if your up to the challenge.

technecalliy evolution played a part in the transition from cave to home.

@Wings: its like an election, you vote the person with the most votes wins. THey both proved themseleves and Sannin rank is kage rank just without all the trouble.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:28 pm
Dark-Ninja70

Wtf i try making you look bad .. pshaw you make your self bad  

teddy_byakuga

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:29 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
Voting is less about what people think, but more a popularity contest, the hokage should be some one who can....:
Provide for their village in the most ways,

Improve on the village, making it better and easier to live and/or train in,

Be good with advice, and be able to help in almost any situation, such as discuss problems and come up with fair and just decisions,

Create a safer village, making people feel that they are safe in its walls,

and i think both of the current candidates have those qualitys, and that you both have qualities needed, if you could have some sort of council, like the three strongest ninja like the sanin, running the vilalge together, each applying there own specialality to the part, making the village stronger.....

Well.....thats what i think.....
See now that is exactly what I was saying but I can't have a opinion because nearly everyone hates me so some odd reason they automatically think I am mad which then makes me mad and when I try to come everyone down and talk reason they explode.  
guys stop, really. try to be civilized  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

teddy_byakuga

i will but how can we  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:30 pm
Ive had enough of you people I quit this election making perky the hokage and I QUIT THIS GUILD!  

Dark-Ninja70

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:30 pm
Dark-Ninja70
TheWingsOfTheGods
Voting is less about what people think, but more a popularity contest, the hokage should be some one who can....:

Be good with advice, and be able to help in almost any situation, such as discuss problems and come up with fair and just decisions,

and i think both of the current candidates have those qualitys, and that you both have qualities needed, if you could have some sort of council, like the three strongest ninja like the sanin, running the vilalge together, each applying there own specialality to the part, making the village stronger.....

See now that is exactly what I was saying but I can't have a opinion because nearly everyone hates me so some odd reason they automatically think I am mad which then makes me mad and when I try to come everyone down and talk reason they explode.

In case you haven't noticed, no one was really all that pissed off BEFORE YOU GOT HERE.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:31 pm
Noooo stay!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

teddy_byakuga

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Chill.......lets just chilll.

It like Al Gore egging the presidents car up in here.  
why?... don't quit
and orion... can you please just try to staly calm.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dark-Ninja70

x InfinityOrion x
Dark-Ninja70
TheWingsOfTheGods

Then your about to get real happy!

In case you haven't noticed, no one was really all that pissed off BEFORE YOU GOT HERE.
Then your gonna be real happy when you read my post!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:32 pm
STAY PLZ when did nothing  

teddy_byakuga

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:32 pm
Your a great Sannin rper why leave?  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash