Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Caritas Center ~The RP~ (Former Bowery) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:36 pm
"so what shall we do while we wait?" lutia asked her second in command  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 12:10 pm
Neo heard distant voices, two females talking, and headed towards the sound. He stopped short of the two and out of sight so that he could hear what they were saying. He pulled out a few pieces of paper so that if they caught him he could pretend that he was doing something useful.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:53 pm
Fighter for all
"Fear is not something i have." He watched. "Only the darkness."

"Mmm. Well... My statement stands. Once you live with Fear- then sanity isn't so important anymore."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 6:04 am
"Have you ever lived in darkness? I've lived in the nothingness for centuaries." he watched her and smiles. "Find what you needed?"  

Fighter for all

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:01 am
"Not really. And I've lived in darkness, just not centuries- and thank you not to hint that I'm ancient." She tilted her head to the side, as though listening to a whisper carried on the faintest breeze. "You know- I don't think you need my help anymore. Sources say the leader chica's out and about in the bowery."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:46 pm
"I know..." he sighed.  

Fighter for all

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:55 pm
lutia swung her hammer in the air experimentaly "so now we wait..any way to pass the time?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:15 pm
He put a hand on the woman. "I still would like to employ you in my service." he smiled and walked away, hoping she'd follow.  

Fighter for all

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:29 pm
Fighter for all
He put a hand on the woman. "I still would like to employ you in my service." he smiled and walked away, hoping she'd follow.

She did, but only so she could get revenge later. She did not like people she didn't know to touch her.

But how do you inflict painon darkness- without hurting yourself, of course. And for minor shadowmancer, the only thing she could think of would hurt.
"Why?" She asked. "You wanted a message delivered, now you can do it yourself."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:44 am
"Allies are always good."  

Fighter for all

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:05 am
"And how can you be sure I won't stab you in the back? Though it occurs to me it probably wouldn't do any good." she resisted the urge to stick her hand through him and wave it in his face.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:58 pm
Neo sighed, at least he was a good spy. The girl's hadn't acted like they had noticed him so far. He pushed the papers noisily into his pockets, almost as if he wanted to be caught, and waited to see if they would notice that.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 3:19 pm
Kren walked carefully. "Unless you know how to kill me, i can trust you."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 3:25 pm
Fighter for all
Kren walked carefully. "Unless you know how to kill me, i can trust you."

"Mmm... Point. do you have any chocolate?" She followed at his side, walking so she could see his face- or what passed for a face, at least.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Lori Naoi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 3:26 pm
Lori hears the man, but doesnt look. She turns her back to him and speaks softly, "The man, he's watching us." He voice so low the man couldn't hear her.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff