Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Rich Side ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 6:46 pm
Kren watched her. "Right, maybe you aren't worth my employ."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 7:04 pm
She rolled her eyes. "Darling..." The Ace of Spades appeared in her fingers, turning slowly. "Say the word, and I'm gone." She told him simply. "Won't bother you again. If not, you'll have to deal with the fact that the few people that latch onto me or vice versa, I'm defensive of. That I'm addicted to chocolate, and small fluffy things like puppies and plushies can distract me."  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 7:09 pm
"Alright, but try not to call me darling."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 7:13 pm
"It was an expression of exhasperation. I assure you."  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 7:16 pm
"I sure as well hope so. Now, it appears she isn't responding...care to show me the study where you met the Aristocrat?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 7:32 pm
She thought about it for a moment. "Hand." She commanded. "Are you coming or not?"  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:04 am
He stuck his hand out.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:08 am
danish going by a strong feeling had snuck into the mansion and was exploring the place "nin nin nin"  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Gottendamerung

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:29 am
((Nin, nin, nin, That sound so much like Flone in Disgaea 3nodding ))

Sudenly, Mipsy's head apeaer out of nowhere like the Chesteir (SP?????) Cat. " ShuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuT! Mipsy ish sliping! Oh? Thish ish mi friaindeze!" She said.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:15 pm
"whaa!" danish jumps back surprised sitting on the wall "stand back! i am a graduate from the flonne ninja school of love and justice!"

((and now you know 3nodding ))  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Gottendamerung

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:37 pm
((I should have know...))

Gray then came out of the stairs. "What is all that noise that you make Mipsy?" He asked. After that, he saw all the people in his hallway. "My, my, So much unwanted people."

"Tish ish mi friaindeze froum yistairdai!" She said happely.

"Now, this is it. I had enaugh of all those pepole coming here. Mipsy, I think it is time for us to go.

Mipsy'd head disapear leaving only the lips that where forming a huge smile. "WhaaaA!!!! Riali? Wi wile gou mite grendpa inde grendma?" She asked.

"If we can find them my dear. Now, bring us there. And our home to of course."

Mipsy's body then fully apear. "Yay!" She said while jumping. After that, she cleped her hands togerter. " Eaeuoue iouiooouaea iiu ouiouieaee eauiauoeuaieoaeaiuoei!!!!!" She screamed. Sudenly. the whole mansion start to transformed itself into litle ray of light that where shouing into the sky. After was the furnitues and slowy Gray himself. "Biye biey schtatue-firendeze!" She said befor alsow becoming light.

After that, the locotion of the mansion was only a big hole leaving nothing but the three 'unwanted' guess.

((This is a way to say that I will almost not be on for a week...))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:31 pm
Kren scowls as he disappears in the night.  

Fighter for all

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:32 pm
Nick laughed, amused with the fact that he thought it would do anything. She could find them if she wished.
And then she saw the samll furry critter.
"Nya~!! heart "  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:13 am
danish stepped back cautiously "uh.....hello?"  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Gottendamerung

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:48 am
((No you wont! Even if you find out exactly where they are -I did hint the exact location if you use you head a litle.- you wont be abe to go there xp ))  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff