Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Vamp-napped~(1x1)~(Filled ^-^)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your fave color?
White
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pink
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Red
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Orange
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Yellow
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Green
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
25%
 25%  [ 6 ]
Purple
33%
 33%  [ 8 ]
Brown
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Black
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:31 pm
Leora flinched as he yelled at her and hearing that Lovell was planning on having her for food, her eyes widened. "But . . ." she said weakly, not wanting to believe that such a gentlemanly person who . . . he said that he was going to get her OUT of this nightmare! Seeing the changes in Lovell caused her knees to go weak. "What? . . ." she said softly as she fell straight down on her bottom and started crawling backwards, shaking her head. "NO! THIS IS A NIGHTMARE! WAKE UP LEORA!! WAKE UP!!!" she started screaming to herself, her eyes closing, wanting to get out of the topsy-turvey world that she had fallen into.

((I keep losing the internet . . . sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:45 pm
(That's why I logged off last night,sorry.)

Lovell looked to her apologetically and sadly."Leora,I told you,I only want to bring you back to the human world and your father,honestly.My involuntary changes and this leech"-He spat the word like it was a curse-"are only a delay,and unlike other werewolves I'm not completely wild.You have to believe me."He said before looking back to Lance with his fierce glare.

"Shut up,mutt!"Lance yelled,his hands like claws and bending forward in his crouch like a predator preparing to pounce on it's prey."You're lying.Leora,like I said last night,you're only safe in this world in my palace or with me,animals like him only see you as a delicious meal."He glowered back at Lovell,who snarled at him.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:20 pm
((It's okay! . . . I just got really REALLY bored . . .))

Leora looked between Lovell and Lance, not quite sure who to trust. Her eyes were wide as she looked at the two of them. And yet . . . Lovell still seemed like a gentleman . . . "So . . . you weren't planning on . . ." she trailed off, unable to continue her wording as she looked at Lovell, wanting so badly to believe him because then she would be getting out.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:32 pm
Lovell looked to her and smiled encouragingly."No,of course not I'd never want to hurt you-"
"SHUT THE ******** UP,YOU DAMNED DOG!"Lance cut him off,snarling at the werewolf in immense fury as he finally pushed off and pounced on Lovell's semi-human body,causing them both to fly toward the wall and making a second,larger crater in the wall,right before Lance entire body structure changed,turning into his full,dark-brown-haired werewolf form and try to snap down his jaws on his attacker's throat and rip it out.
Lance's dodged Lovell's muzzle,waiting for the right time when he'd leave is neck open for attack and rip it out with his fangs.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:36 pm
Leora winced and covered her eyes, not wanting to watch the fight, and getting a bad feeling that there was going to be blood . . .

((Dinner! Be back soon!))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:50 pm
(Alright,later.)

When Lance heard her wince,he turned his head slightly to glance back at her,thinking she was in pain.
Lovell took this split second of what seemed to be worry for her and raised his legs to his chest before pushing off with all his might and throwing him back across the room and smashing into the shelf of a large dresser made entirely of wood and glass.
Lance's body slid down the wall,to the floor,leaving behind a ruby trail of his vampire blood.When his body reached the floor it went limp as he fell unconscious,glass shards and large splinters sticking out of his back.
Lovell fell onto the floor,whining in pain.Blood matted his fur from the wounds on his back and the back of his skull from being smashed into the wall twice.He also had wounds where Lance's claw-like nails had ripped through his tough flesh.He continued to whine in pain and looked at Leora with big,pitiful eyes.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:58 pm
((I'm here! ^-^))

Leora opened her eyes hearing Lovell whining in pain and saw the blood around. Her eyes widened and she had to cover her mouth with her hand to avoid barfing. As it was, she only gagged a little. She then looked between Lance and Lovell . . . one was whining in pain . . . the other was unconscious . . . . . . Crap . . . she thought to herself, not really knowing what to do. A part of her wanted to run away from the blood and another part wanted to help Lovell, and yet another part, oddly enough, wanted to help Lance. Leora got up and took the tablecloth of the table and tore it into strips. She went over to Lance and, doing her best not to get sick, removed the shards of glass and the spinters and pressed a few strips of the tablecloth to his wounds. Once done with that she headed over to Lovell to help his wounds. She didn't like leaving anyone hurt when she could do something about it . . . it made her feel bad . . .  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:51 pm
Lovell watched her walk over to him,continue to whine like a wounded animal.Then,when she got really close he thought to himself,'Act's over.'He jumped onto all fours before launching himself onto her and knocking her to the ground,pinning her arms with his large paws and moved his muzzle down to sniff her scent.'Delicious . . .'  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:58 pm
Leora's eyes widened when he pounced on her, pinning her to the ground, before her expression quickly changed to a glare. "Ugh! Lance was right!" she yelled, kicking him as hard as she could with both feet, trying to kick him off of her.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:08 pm
Lovell looked at her with the werewolf equivalent of an impish grin.'And you were foolish enough to continue to believe me!'He parted the ivory cage of his teeth and lowered them down,darting to her throat to kill her quickly since she had believed his story the whole time.Suddenly there was a loud sound and Lovell jumped back and off of Leora,yelping in pain.

The loud sound was the sound of a shot gun being fired.Alexis stood holding the shot gun to the hole in the window Lance had made to break in."Are you alright?"She asked hopping through the window and walking over to Leora.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:14 pm
Leora closed her eyes, tensing, expecting that she was going to die . . . and then Lovell got off of her and she heard Alexis's voice. Her eyes popped open in surprise. "Alexis!" she nearly breathed out in releif. "I'm okay!" she said, getting up and running as fast as she could over to her to hug her vampire friend. "I thought I was a gonner . . ." she mumbled out.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:38 pm
Alexis smiled and held her."I'm glad you're okay,but I only followed your Master Lance.You should be thanking him,not me."She said gazing over at him as he was waking up.

Lance woke up with a silent groan before stretching his limbs and used the wall for support as he stood up a bit.He realized he was wearing a ripped table cloth to cover his wounds and looked at Alexis with a quizzical expression,thinking she had done this.She only shook her head and pointed toward Leora who was hugging her.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:52 pm
Leora sighed. She didn't say anything, just kept hugging Alexis. She didn't want to admit that he had been right and that she should have listened to him . . . It was his fault for being such a huge jerk!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:01 pm
Alexis remained silent for a second to see if Leora was going to say something to Lance,but when she didn't,she said."Come on,I brought the car."She said,leading her out the front door instead of using the window since she was human and walked over to the sleek,black Volvo on the street.

Lance watched them leave and thought about what he had been going to say to Leora and decided to tell her when they got back home as he followed,stumbling forward at first before regaining control and sat in the back as the two girls sat in the front and Alexis began driving back home.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:06 pm
Leora sighed. "Note to self," she murmured as she stared out the window, "Learn the word 'wolf' in every language imaginable . . ." That and find a way to escape with both yours and your father's life . . . she thought, still wanting to get out of the marriage to Lance.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff