Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Hokage's Office (please knock) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:59 pm
(( I went to lightning country and went to the base and oni never gave directions but he told me where it was in general plus how would she know how to get there then? Also Kunesume I guess you guys could say you came later? I couldn't make it seem like all that happened in a few minutes time ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:04 pm
((Koo))

Akira stood in the room. He reached for his Anbu mask. "I would like to be apart of this plan....with my shadow skills and Shadow transportation skill I cannot be sensed. If I can't come at least have a radio mic with you."  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:11 pm
"What's your rank?"

*Hanzo asked thinking he could be a good asset for this mission.*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:49 pm
A shinobi hid in the shadows of the trees listening to the conversation. His breathing was slowed and his right arm was back hovering over his weapons pouch. His left arm was over his face outward. His left leg was back holding little pressure. his right leg was bent forward holding most of his weight. His headphones however vibed loudly due to the intense song beating in them. His eyes were covered by goggles and to any unexperienced shinobi he looked like a genin at most. He wore a black customized anbu vest with baggy black pants. He smirked as he stood silently flipping himself into a tree. However in the process he had broken a small twig and instantly stopped moving waiting for the reaction of the shinobi.

xLytez

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:55 pm
*Hanzo heard the noice and vanished from the room appearing on the large branch behind the hidden shinobi. His katana was pressed lightly to the back of the man's neck, Hanzo had also acitvated his sharingan and neo-byakugan.*

"Explain yourself!"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:02 pm
Seshui grinned."Hiya, I'm Senshui Asakura the younger brother of the one once known as Sengetsu." he shifted his hand and slid downward ignoring the blade and flipping up using the chakra coursing through his feet to stand against th tree branch above the shinobi."You wouldn't happen to know when the chunin exams start would ya?" he smiled, his arms were folded and his eyes were pitch black, His hair fell towards the ground and therefore stood satraight from Sen's view. The chains on his pants shifted as well clattering together. "sharingan eh?" his own eyes reddened."I have that too." he was an oddly friendly ninja, though he held the same strong aura that surrounded his newly discovered older brother.

xLytez

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:04 pm
((must you post so much while im asleep or at school???))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:06 pm
(( Sorry things got alittle out of control but everything is fine unless Sengetsu starts to look for a fight. ))  

Dark-Ninja70

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:08 pm
*Hanzo put his blade in it's sheath and turned his eyes back to normal.*

"Im sorry, you can go to the konoha apartment make expecially for genin entering the exam and on the 19th meet me and everyone else at the forest of death."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:10 pm
"Oh and one last thing......where did you get the ANBU vest aren't most ANBU at least chuunin?"

*His eyes were cold as his staired at the boy*

"I find that alittle odd don't you Reiko?"  

Dark-Ninja70

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:14 pm
Reiko crossed her arms, "where did you get that sen. you haven't been promoted yet because you are here to take the exams. did you steal it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:17 pm
Dp was making his way to the hokages office when he saw shensui.......his eyes narrowed, "...........You...........We have a fight to finish," he said, walking closer, his eyes shifting to stage two, and and starting to draw one of his katana's......

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:18 pm
"Stop DP let the boy reply"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:19 pm
Senshui looked puzzled then smiled."oh this." he turned showing them the uchiha symbol on its back. "Sengetsu gave it to me...don't worry I couldn't steal even if I wanted to." he rotated his leg and sat atop the branch." His eyes returned to their natural black state."ummm, but when do the exams begin?"  

xLytez

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:21 pm
" The 19th...now it's getting late I think you better head to the apartment while I talk to the hokage about something rather important. "  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff