Reply [RolePlay]
They Live Among Us Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LadyLemonDrop11

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:17 pm
Ella's rouge eyes carefully watched the one they called Dameion move over to the corner she just occupied her brow raised in some form of curiousity. Her tainted lips mumbled a simple apology for not returning the book into its resting place......she wouldn't bother mumbling on about a mere thing like that shrugging her slender shoulders. Her fingers found their way through one side of her dark curls letting them fall across her pale facial features.."And a bit dramatic" she hissed quietly the words, the hiss seemed to gurgle up her throat, what a curse. After a second of thought she attempted to lighten her darkened mood, for they all were monsters, and what else were monsters to do but bicker amongst themselves, it was all but vampire nature.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:50 am
Rosella

a gentle cough sounded from the door way, as every turned to look, a dark shadow fell across the room the light from the doorway blocked by the man standing there. he reached up to run his hand through his silver hair, his violet eyes seemed to pierce the soul of everyone there.

he locked his eyes on damien, gently lowering his hand from his head he reached out for rosella to take it. she stood smoothly, taking his hand and moulding to his side, she watched as her father started to talk.
"you are late for meeting me, i do not like it when people are late."

IkoSibella

Mythical Mystic

11,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

LadyLemonDrop11

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:24 pm
Elllas ears caught a gentle cough that echoed the room and bounced about the walls but she did not turn her elegant head for she was gazing elsewhere. Boredom and annoyance seemed to overtake her features and her facial expression remained unreadable. She was perfectly capable of treating herself well but the annoyance of not having her sibling at her side seemed to gnaw at her where the heck was he. Her head cocked slightly to the left and her eyes slid gently shut as she listened for a brief moment, the room held gentle separate conversations none that she wished to be joined with. Her thoughts dwindled on why they were really here, for some reason a few visions intertwined with dreams directed her and Adrien to this place but nothing seemed to be of interest to them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:12 am
Rosella

As she cradled against her fathers side her thoughts slid to Yuki and kaname, she wished desperately to attend cross academy, but due to her ever so obvious temper and lack of regret she was not suitable, instead she settled for being and envoy for the night class, carrying out business deals and meeting in the place of her father, she wished more and more that she was in Jesicks arms. oh well what can you do?

letting go of her father she slid out the door, listening as her sister followed her she sighed, clicking her tongue she waited for her to say something.
when she didn't Rosella continued to walk through the club, exiting she broke into a run, heading straight for Cross academy, she had to talk to kaname things were beginning to happen that were never planned.

IkoSibella

Mythical Mystic

11,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:21 pm
hikari spokes and said how is everything going with the plans mister chair man me from night class and tell about the plans that night class will have a valentine dance that everyone is invited  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:32 am
Adrien finally began to return to his sibling, he caressed his dark locks of hair over the crimson eyes that held the information of his surroundings. His rhythmic footsteps silently made their way down the narrow hallway as he became somewhat lost in thought. I guess he was just as curious why they were here as Ella was oh the thought. Hand snaking to the back of his neck gripping for a moment before letting it fall and glide amongst one of the hallway walls before sliding into his pocket to light one up before he moved on.

Dreadful. Sick. Annoyed seemed to run through Ellas bodice blaming it on the atmosphere she cursed it once again. The room was just as exciting as emptiness and she gently slide her way from the corner of the crowded room and began sliding her way towards the door. Perhaps she could trigger more of her visions if she were to see more of the place, it was far better than being trapped in here.

LadyLemonDrop11

IkoSibella

Mythical Mystic

11,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:05 am
Corwin

(new character)

as he walked towards the club he took a deep breathe tasting rosella on the air his eyes flashed deep amber, 'i will deal with her when the time comes'

he pushed aside the bouncer and glided into the club, he looked around and saw a female mortal dancing with a man, she was skinny and blonde, grabbing her by the elbow he dragged her away from the man she was with, pulling her in hard, crushing her to his chest he bent his head, whispering into her ear he asked her where he could find Damien.
trembling she replied, sliding his hand down her arm he grabbed her hand and dragged her towards the backroom.

stepping through the door he instantly felt the tensions in the air, damien, the lord, and a brother and sister stood in the room, obvious from the looks on everyones faces, things had transpired that were not satisfactory.

coughing gently, he caught the attentions of everyone and smiled wide.
pulling his tit-bit blonde to his side, he eyed ella, he knew her face, but couldnt think from were, her face and name swam round and round in his head, breathing deep he said.
"have i come at a bad time"?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:19 am
Ella's throat rumbled a low hiss that attempted to escape her mouth but was sealed by her rose lips, she couldnt slide her way out of here without a new face appearing in the door way with some skimpy mortal at his side, just lovely. Her annoyance bundled like a thorn bush as she slid her way backwards away from the only exit "You could not have come at a better time" She hissed as she played her eyes upon the man. The sight of his face trigged a few visions to Ella for about a moment or two before stumbling back into reality. More people she should know, could have known, or just could not remember. The sort of thing seemed to be happening plentiful lately. Her back took what seemed to be a smooth spot against the wall and she let her curls fall against her face once more. Where was Adrien when she needed him.  

LadyLemonDrop11

IkoSibella

Mythical Mystic

11,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:43 am
Corwin

"well i was just getting a bite to eat and chasing an old friend,
thought i would drop by"

his amber eyes clouded with fatigue as he tried desperatley to rember why he knew her. roughly holding the blonde he looked ella deep in the eyes, trying to walk the corridor of his anceint memory and open the right doors, for some reason he saw this girl in venice, dressed in deep purples, her perfectly pale skin glinting in the moonlight, and them it was gone, seeing her brother in his vision he saw him in silver and black, straight trousers and an admrial coat. but why. he cast his mind out, feeling further to try and see what connection they had,

his handsome face, set to a determined grimace, his angular shoulders pulled back, his slender hands dancing patterns in the free air.

pushing harder he felt her push back, knowing he had found, he silently shared his vision of dancing with her in venice, relaxing as the burden left him he pulled back to reality and invited ella and her brother to find somewhere to talk that was private. pushing the blonde away from him, he walked out the door and headed for the club entrance, sure they would follow.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:27 pm
Ella's sharp eyes watched his perfectly smooth face remain emotionless for a few moments for he was attempting something she had earlier. The stare only lasted a few seconds but brought back memories of the ages that were long burried in the sands of time. Though her gaurded walls remained fully up and alearted the reason why she could not remember this man seemed to haunt her. Her position remained as it was even when his vision played back through her head for some reason she felt a flicker of anger arise in her, but why? The moment she was lost, just as quickly as he entered he fled the room with a mere request in expectance to follow him. Her brow furrowed as she watched his back turn from the door, the luck was Adrien had already been awaiting her in the hallway. Adrien seemed rebelious about following him but Ella had already got a few feet away from him and he had to follow. She could see the past, present, and the future but why was this memory blocked from her sight? It was why she was following this man, she would demand answers.  

LadyLemonDrop11

IkoSibella

Mythical Mystic

11,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:45 am
Corwin

Stopping just before the park, he stood waiting for her. It disturbed him how many emotions she stirred inside him. Venice he mused, all the colours of the nights he had spent there came rushing back to him, all the golds and greens, the purples and blues, the gowns, the women, the fights, he sighed deeply, But why does she keep coming back to my minds eye?

he ran a hand through his silvery hair his amber eyes clouding as he felt for Ella and the brother Adrien ,his name came to him as a whisper from the winds of his memory.

He snapped his eyes up as she came into view round the corner of a building, Bowing for a reason he was not quite sure of, he stood and waited for her response, more out of courtesy than want he believed she gently bowed at the neck in response.

'What does Venice mean to us'? he asked, addressing them both.
he watched as a flash of unease played across her face, ahhh she does not know either, hopefully it irritates us both as it does me.

'you have questions dont you'? he asked her directly pateintly waiting for her to speak.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:55 am
Ella hooked against Adriens arm gently gliding across the uneven pavement. Till the man appered again in view her smooth footwork haulted followed by Adriens. The smoothness of his voice ran through her ears but there was no spark, no vision, nothing. His question seemed to stir more of bottled anger that was bubbling up but she could not find the source. Throwing a small glance at Adrien his expression seemed to be the same as both of them, clueless. "I wished to ask the same question" she retored, her voice in a flat tone. Her fingers gripped into Adriens arm out of frustration. "I demand answers, if you have them of course." she hissed her eyes sliding back to his face. It was like this man was completely erased from her archive of memory. Ella herself bickered with the bitterness that was surfacing from her, but this man had something to do with her past. Her arm snaked its way out of Adriens and she took a few steps toward leaning her shoulders she studied his entire face, something nobody could forget but she somehow did, the only thing left of a memory clinging on for dear life.  

LadyLemonDrop11

IkoSibella

Mythical Mystic

11,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:50 am
Corwin

'If you want answers to your ever growing list of questions, i suggest you start asking'

he watched as she continued to study his face, seeing confusion momentarily call her perfect face home. looking her in the eye for the duration of her scrutinizing he waited patiently for her first question.

He breathed regular and deep, scanning his mind for any and every bit of information from his archival memory, about the women in front of him.

Why does she evade my clutches he shouted in his mind, frustration getting the upper hand, he let nothing play on his face, he just waited for her to speak, to hear that velvet voice that he couldn't place in his memory.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:41 pm
Ella eventually turned away slowly from the mans haunting eyes, sliding her cool hand across her pale right cheek in wonder, while her eyes gently slid shut and stood there in silence for a moment or so. Her sharp ears caught the mans breathing, the shifting of Adriens stance, a nearby car, and other busy city noises that echoed the streets as she silenced them off.

"Lets first start off with your name, and how you know mine" she spoke her tone attempting to be somewhat calmer than it was before.

Ella slid her hand from her cheek and rested them atop of each other crossing her stomach before her eyes shifted to Adrien and back to his. The mans silver hair danced across is face illuminating his curious eyes, his skin was as flawless as any other vampire but contained a gentle softness to it, his lips were smooth and creased into his sculpted face.

LadyLemonDrop11

IkoSibella

Mythical Mystic

11,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:23 am
Corwin

'My name is Corwin, your name however has stayed in my mind for near on a century, but i have never had a face for it, but when i saw you but hours ago, your name burnt into my mind, i knew you, but i never remebered you.'
He shifted slowly, his eyes flashing lighter as he continued to speak.
'your other questions? what is it you wish to know'?

he waited for her to speak again, his silver hair danced across his face, gently pushing it back he twirled his fingers making intricate patterns with energy lines, his way of releasing his frustration, he caught sight of her watching, hoping to catch her attentions he began to draw peacocks and dancing figures. suddenly he let them drop as she began to ask questions once again.

[RolePlay]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff