Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
What would you do? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Janus_2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:41 pm
KiteJapan
So.. One thing. All you guys tried Katanas?? If not, you should know that they are alot heavier than the average stick! I have tried to fight with a Katana (against objects thrown into the air) and you get pretty tired after a while... So you guys with double katanas -- will lose you stamina pretty quick.
domokun
i think i can handle it...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:07 am
I have a light weight Katana at home, so if that was used it could be pretty effective. Though I personally would try to avoid getting that close to the Zombies, wouldn't wanna take the risk of getting bitten.  

Moneneko

Ithmara

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:32 pm
Vash_the_gundam_pilot
Kouichi Pendolse
Loli Kyr
Biohazard EXTREME
keira-senpai
My friend collects guns...and I've been to the range with him quite a bit...so I think we'll be just fine.
I highly suggest you read the Zombie Survival guide, it's not all about how armed you are, you know. Although guns would be nice. I live in Canada so to us, guns are more rare than pure heroin. In fact I think the government would rather have us do heroin than have guns.
xd Yeah, that is probably true! Damn the government. Though, if a zombie outbreak ever occured (if zombies were real), I would be relatively safe thanks to our gun cabinet hiding our 12-gage shotgun. Now, just to learn how to operate a device like that. o.O
12-gauges are easy to operate. Load, pump, fire, pump, rinse, and repeat.

You forgot Aim.
Ah yes, can't forget about aiming. Gotta get those heads off.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:04 am
I've actually put some thought into this when I was bored the other day. And I'm pretty sure that I could handle it pretty well, at least for a little while.

There's a small shopping center near my house, so I could use that for shelter, and there'd be plenty of food in there.

There's a rapier hanging in my basement, so once I sharpen it, it becomes a viable weapon (they can't grab you if they don't have hands!).

Also useful as weapons are my large kitchen knives, some of which could pass for small swords. And I could use the traditional hairspray+match as a flamethrower, or add a stick and create a makeshift rocket, perfect for taking out Tyrants!

And I'd also work on a zombie repellent called Zom-B-Gone, and use it to keep the undead hordes at bay while creating a lovely minty-fresh aroma!

And then I'd infect myself withan altered strain of the virus, and then fake my own death so that I could get superhuman powers and have an excuse to wear cool shades at all times and be evil. Oh wait, I probably wouldn't be able to do that.  

Darth Moren

Sparkly Lunatic

11,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Cysinye

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:12 pm
i dunno why I've spent so much time thinking about it, just boredom i guess, but i found out that zombies can't bite through clothing. I've never seen on just bite through a chunk of someones arm who was wearing a jacket.

so first i would get a jacket probably leather, fully en-clothed myself, find belts and things to make sure that no part of my clothing can be removed by uncoordinated beings, then after getting my gear on, I'd find a sharp object much like a sword or something along those lines, then grab my shotgun in case i came upon a licker or two, and make sure i have plenty of ammo. then I'd try and find survivors who aren't infected and get them the same gear i have, then make pretty much an army of people. as long as i don't get ambushed by about 10 or more zombies at one time i think i could walk trough the streets and everything pretty easily, but I'd be riding my motorcycle so no prob. and once i get an army together we'd go zombie hunting.

I'd probably would want to get something stronger than a hunting gun, in case of tyrants, lickers, hunters, giant bugs ect. but i live in texas so its not like i can't get a hp weapon on demand.

and if somehow that didn't work, I'd board up my house lock myself in my attic and send distress messages out, I'd wait like a day or two then try to get my self out of the town cuz i figure if i haven't gotten help by then they're gonna blow the town up lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:09 pm
i would follow the Zombie Survival Guild >_> but i'd probably die before getting done reading it all word for word. XD  

UmbraGallus

W0lf Rid3r

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:48 pm
I would call up my two best friends and we would rally up our family's guns and ammunition, then go to the local shops that sell guns, and raid them. Then find a state that has not been infected and warn them, and try our best to survive until the end of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:22 am
Well most likely I'll be at home or on the street.

On the street: got to nearby store that sells swords and long meele weapons, and get like three or four of them, some knives, equipment, goggles, pack up, and move to the nearby convenient store. Gather all food that doesn't need microwaving, and and move on. Kill an officer, since they have real guns, jack their car, and drive off to the ports. become a stowaway, and leave the island. If the boat has infected, rid them, and pilot the damn thing myself. Side note, where I am they don't sell real guns anywhere, and it's not allowed for civilians to have guns, so that's why I would take down an officer.

Home: take all food can eat w/ out microwave, and any throwable sharp thing, and long weapon. Get to my mom's car and drive off. run over an officer, and take his stuff, raid a convenient store, and drive. Some how get off the island.  

Alkaizer87

Marka_Ragnos

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:52 am
My Friends and I have planned this out. We would use the multitude of trucks and SUV's we have to get everyone important, guns and ammo, canned food, and tanks of karosine. We would then go to our schoo, baricade the doors and windows, and converge on the second floor using the karosine to destroy all but one staircase. We would then wait there and occasionally run for more canned food from Wal-Mart.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:11 pm
I guess i would grab lots of ammo and food and barricade my windows and doors (I live in a duplex, so the only way in is the door). The only problem is, if zombies come crashing into my door and flooding the stairs, im ********>  

Veronica_Valentine

Fashionable Smoker

6,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:14 pm
I would take Pete's car, drive over to Mum's, go in, take care of Philip, then grab Mum, go over to Liz's place, hole up, have a cup of tea and wait for the whole thing to blow over.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:34 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
I would take Pete's car, drive over to Mum's, go in, take care of Philip, then grab Mum, go over to Liz's place, hole up, have a cup of tea and wait for the whole thing to blow over.

You've got red on you.

I'd just grab some power tools and find a safe place to hide. You know, since I don't own any guns.

MarthVader_64-0

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:40 pm
I have purchased both the Action Hero's Handbook and Batman Handbook. All I need to do is incorporate the information from those books into my knowledge base that the Zombie Survival Guide has provided and I'll be F-ING INVINCIBLE!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:43 pm
If there was an outbreak and I was in a public building, I would move through the ceiling to get out of the building. Then I would drive somewhere... obviously I'm screwed because I haven't thought about this nearly enough...  

REaceofclubs

Hanibal Rex

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:19 pm
1. Run for the Basement of my dorm
2. Barricade myself in with the food supplies.
3. Wait it out until initial infection thins a bit
4. Head up, and get the hunting guns stashed in the office
5. Find a working vehicle, and get the hell out!  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff