Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
~Zeno's Medical Base/Squad Training Grounds~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:47 am
"Zeno's an anbu, any Anbu in my corp will be informed in the meeting that will be held soon that if they join akatsuki then they will be hunted and murdered for the information the hold."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:47 am
"Good then....Jedi, Kenshin, surround Zero...delta formation, I'll throw up a barrier." Xantos told them.
"And to dumb it down, delta means triangle." Xantos said and got into position.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 am
" Zeno? im just sparring him, im not sure about the person i saw him talk to earlier though."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:53 am
"hm..." Xantos mumble and looked at the leaves on the ground.
"Looks like where to late...Zeno...do you know where Zero went?"  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:55 am
Jedi jumped up to the largest tree and scanned the village. "he wont get to far, and he wouldnt last in a fight with all of us."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:03 am
the clone fighting Zeno poofed. "sorry Zeno, we can finish this some other time if you want." Kenshin grasped the handle of the weopen wrapped up on his back. "i might get to use this after all."  

Carbon-kazuma

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:01 pm
Jedi looked at Zeno. "Zeno would you like to join the Assasins?" "from the spar with Zeno once before...he should be able to handle it."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:43 pm
(That's what I hate about guilds...just cause your a leader of vice captain, you become jesus. And ive even been here longer than her I beliveve and she is stronger than me apprently....can't people start being modest or something)

Xantos put a hand to his head.
"Looks like the 'all-mighty' Susumu has arrived on the battle field...luckily I've only got a clone there..she is using the killing hands technique it seems...I'll try copying that later I guess." He said.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:56 pm
zero was siting in a tree about 10 yards away from the house. with his excellent throwing skills, he threw a note at the door of the house. the note sliped under the door and was now in the house.

NOTE

Dear Zeno i am sorry for the things i must do. my wish is to gather some thing that i hold dear to me. but everything has a price to it. the akatsuki is my price. i will not ask for your forgiveness, i know i wont get it. i only one day hope for a beater tomorrow, that is my goal in life, that is my promises.

~Z.E.R.O

zero vanished  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:38 am
((Ow yeah just to say The girl's name aint mai... its ami, mai is the username))  

Bloodfang23

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:51 am
Blood's clone got to the Medical Base and noticed the paper. the clone read it and said "Darn... I had a bad feeling about him..." So he took the paper and rushed in  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:18 am

Zeno took the note from Blood as he rushed in and crumpled it up after reading it, throwing it so hard it created a small crater on the ground where it landed. "No, I don't know where that traitor went, and frankly I don't care at the moment. Sure, maybe later Kenshin, and the Assasins? That's a big offer....that I accept." Zeno said as he breathed normally now and nodded. He sighed. "And don't worry, I'm not Akatsuki, never will be. They're all scumbags that think that being in an organization will make them stronger, pure cowards is what it makes them." Zeno said as he thought of what over half of the Akatsuki would answer if you asked them "why." It would simply be "for power" every time.

De-Vaughn07

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:21 am
"Glad to have you on the team." Xantos said and smiled with a quick salute.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:27 am

Zeno nodded and returned the salute. "So, might I ask, what exactly do the Assasins do? I've heard rumors but I'm not so sure of what's what.." He asked questionably.

De-Vaughn07

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:37 am
"Long ago, we were led by Kinkaru, we were the shadow assassins, bounty hunters, paid mercenaries, whatever you want to call it, you might have heard of the famed blade assassination. However, later we broke up then came back together, Jedi and I reformed it...to make it the light assassins, we are soley to defend lesser and helpless villages against akatsuki...we are basicly a band of do-gooders." Xantos said.
"There's a bit more, but you get the idea."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces