Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia's Official Body Modification Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Gaia's Official Body Modification Guild
Avatar Rating Contest {Currently on Hold} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ICrucify_ZoyaI

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:23 am
▌♪.. ♥._.♥._.♥._.♥._.♥ ..♪ ▌  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:19 pm
I like contests how do I join?
I vote for dead chick, how do you get a scythe?  

hojewmcfork

Zombina Corpse
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:39 pm
Lance Castle
*checks it out*

So how long is this contest going to last exactly?

Originally, I didn't think this contest would catch on as quickly as it has, so I let the voting carry on for a bit long. In the rules, I've stated that voting will go on for a full week, but do you guys think that's too long?

What do you guys think? I started the poll on Thursday, the 12th, would continuing voting until the 19th be alright with you guys?

I feel maybe if we left the poll open for at least a week, contestants who don't get on Gaia every day will still be able to log in, note their progress, and advertise themselves to get votes if they desire.

BTW: Self-promotion in order to gain votes is acceptable so long as you're not breaking any Gaia T.O.S. rules doing it. I don't want this guild to get reported because you're spamming in someone's thread about their favorite music or whatever. If you are allowed to advertise in a thread, you may do so. If you are not, then do not.
Remember to use discretion. If self-promotion and advertising yourself to get votes gets out of hand, I won't allow you to do it in the next rounds.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:06 pm
A week sounds good.

And hojew, sorry but the contest is already started, if you want you can join the guild hten join the next one right away when it starts.  

Lance Castle
Crew

Zombina Corpse
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:02 pm
A week it is then!
The winners will be announced on March 19th. :3 If there are any ties for 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place, I will keep the poll open, but I won't let it drag on like the last time I promise.

We have to figure something out for tie-breakers. Any ideas people?

Lance Castle rolled 6 6-sided dice: 3, 4, 3, 6, 6, 2 Total: 24 (6-36)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:28 am
Well we could always do some sort of number roll  

Lance Castle
Crew

dagon is a gloomy bear
Crew

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:52 am
Gah, I haven't been keeping up lately.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:02 am
Ya theres been like 20 people join in the past few days so its been pretty active actually.  

Lance Castle
Crew

Zombina Corpse
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:02 am
Aw, it's alright. It's just a game after all. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:10 am
Im just so glad theres so many people on gaia who like mods. Theres no one where im from that enjoys them so I was on the verge of taking all my piercings out and forgetting about any future piercings so I could just fit in.  

Lance Castle
Crew

Zombina Corpse
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:15 am
Well the internet is a big place. I'm glad that there are a lot of bodmod fans on Gaia though. :3 And I'm glad that this guild is becoming a bit more active than it was before! XDD  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:36 am
lol ya, before it was like one new post every three days or so razz

Although the extreme/ritual area still needs some action.  

Lance Castle
Crew

Zombina Corpse
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:43 am
Yeah, it's kinda slow in there, but I'm not too concerned with it right now. I'm glad more and more people are joining, and that old members are becoming more active again. It makes Zee a happy zombie~! n___n

I'm pretty excited to see who's going to win this round. So far it looks like you, Lance, but who knows what will happen later this week.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:50 am
Ya, when it started I figured Id try to get my friends to vote for me and I hoped that would be enough but once when I refreshed the page, someone ballooned up 8 votes in one shot, so I have no idea razz  

Lance Castle
Crew

Lance Castle
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:07 pm
hojewmcfork
I like contests how do I join?
I vote for dead chick, how do you get a scythe?
I hadnt really noticed but we were kind of cruel, we sort of ignored this guy razz I wish I could help but I have no idea, does anyone know how to get a scythe?  
Gaia's Official Body Modification Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff